Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon with a Pin
    • Dec 2019

Re: Balloon related injuries

Been smacked by the occasional unintended overinflation. Best/worst was when my wife tied three 36" helium balloons to my cock. She looped the ribbon around the base and balls to prevent them from slipping off. She proceeded to tease and pop them one by one. Each pop however caused the ribbon it was on to cinch up a bit which squeezed a little harder than I'd like. Though at the same time the final explosion caused me to cum. A rather wonderful mixture of pleasure and pain. Thankfully the pleasure was greater than the pain but after the high I was eager to loosen the ribbons as they were hurting quite a bit. Still... fun!

Comment

• BalloonBomber
      • Jul 2019

i did not had any injuries yet but for example i always wear sun glasses (or any other goggles I can find) to protect my eyes and it happened more than once that I got hit to a chin or close to my eye and sometimes a shred or two just sticks to my goggles after a boom so.. if not my goggles/glasses I would say my eyes Safety first lol

Comment

• glovepopper
        • May 2019

Once the Qualatex 24" cut the skin on my knee, when it burst while doing blow to pop. It wasn't a large cut, but I shed a few drops of blood...

Comment

• Orzel
          • Nov 2015

oh dear, as I play with very tight balloons usually - all naked, too, I had multiple instances of latex cutting my skin/bruising me badly. And having your member cut to the point of bleeding is very much no fun :P
          but as they say, no pain no gain

Comment

• heliumsitr68
            • Nov 2021

My worst injuries were a bruised tailbone from sit popping a helium filled 16" on the floor (I use an old highbacked arm chair now !) and a couple of times I've had eye hemorrhages from doing successive blow to pops .
            Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Sl33juhrLooner
              • Jan 2019

Just the couple of welts really, nothing major.

But then there is always the exception, I had a TT17 knock out one of my lenses after I B2P'ed it. Never happened to me ever after, but that was a bit of a scare.

Comment

• loonlun
                • Mar 2021

I've definitely injured myself falling when riding and a balloon pops unexpectedly. Otherwise the usual welts when they pop.

Comment

• LoonMaster
                  • Sep 2011

I use balloons in BDSM play so I deliberately get them to whip my partner, she likes the sting and the marks they leave.

Personally I’ve had welts on my ball sack from sit popping balloons and the usual whipped in the face from B2P

Comment

• Tracy
                    • May 2018

Like most, plenty of red spots from popping play. Although I almost never wear pantyhose in regular life, if I am going to do a big sit-pop session I'll usually slip on a pair just to put a layer between me and the balloons...

The weirdest injury I got was about four years ago. I had just discovered the joys of squeeze popping balloons. My nails were pretty well grown out and I did in probably 50-60 balloons ... the nails made it easy. But usually my nails are short because I play guitar and bass and long nails are not an option. So a few days later, with trimmed nails, I went for another squeeze pop session and it was quite a workout to get even 15 or 20 popped! The next morning? Because the muscles in my right hand are pretty well-conditioned from music, that was ok. My left hand was so sore I could barely move it! And since I am left handed (1) it wasn't a particularly productive day and (2) I had to make up a good excuse for why my hand was "hors de service".

Comment

• Common Loon
                      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Tracy
                      My left hand was so sore I could barely move it!
                      Balloons have done this to me a number of times

Sometimes, like you say, it's happened because I was squeeze-popping my way through dozens of balloons in one balloon play session. But I've also had it happen a couple of times when setting up balloon decor. Having to tie hundreds of balloons in a short period of time will quickly convince you that you need a better technique!

Comment

• hellrider
                        • Jan 2022

Once I jumped onto a balloon on my bed, I hit the bed frame and broke a toe.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                          • Nov 2021

Originally posted by hellrider
                          Once I jumped onto a balloon on my bed, I hit the bed frame and broke a toe.
                          I tried that once and bounced forward and went head first into the headboard ! I had a HUGE knot on my forehead afterwards . That was a fun one to explain at work the next day !
                          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• hellrider
                            • Jan 2022

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
                            I tried that once and bounced forward and went head first into the headboard ! I had a HUGE knot on my forehead afterwards . That was a fun one to explain at work the next day !
                            Well, at least finding an excuse wasn't any problem for me, as beaking one's toe from running against doors or bed posts seems to be quite common.

PS: The balloon did not pop, but my foot inflated quite fast.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                              • Jul 2017

Originally posted by LoonMaster
                              I use balloons in BDSM play so I deliberately get them to whip my partner, she likes the sting and the marks they leave.
                              I do this, too

Comment

• RubberTech
                                • Jan 2022

I connected a pump to an 83" and jumped on to ride it as it was inflating and lifting me off the ground but when it finally popped I was so high off the ground I came crashing down and hit my head on the coffee table!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎