How many people use balloons during sex with a partner,and how where they used.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 69goon
    • Feb 2013

How many people use balloons during sex with a partner,and how where they used.

My ex and i have used balloons during sex a few times and i love it.She'll ride a few ontop of me or grind and bounce on a balloon on my face.I got her to get ontop of one of my big long ones and i climbed on behind her and made love doggie style ontop of the balloon.It was awesome,and she loved it too the feel of the balloon underneath us while going at it was cool.I was just wondering if anyone else out there used them like that with their partner or if i we the only one out there.lol.It was alot of fun and we just started using them like that and can't wait for the next time.
  • inflatable.vixen
    Fetish Enthusiast(:
    • Feb 2013

Re: How many people use balloons during sex with a partner,and how where they used.

I don't have the fetish, but I can promise it's incorporated nearly every time in some way when we have sex. If not being used, they're at least around and prominent. :3
    Gimme a call - <a href="https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/10698103-Discount-Calls-on-this-Newbie-Girl-">Niteflirt</a> <BR>
    <a href="https://fetlife.com/users/2408990">Fetlife</a> | <a href="http://cynnacyberz.tumblr.com/">Tumblr</a>

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Re: How many people use balloons during sex with a partner,and how where they used.

Usually 'doggie' style over a large..ish loon, or over the top of a 48 or 60inch half inflated beach ball so we can both grab hold of the ball tightly and I can pull her and the ball in towards us with loads of squeaks n squeals. Realistically, thats the best way to use them we've found as otherwise they don't offer that much support.
      Even larger loons, we'll half inflate with a neck clip and lie down ontop of it so it swallows us both and surrounds us.

Comment

• Katielynn
        Expert Blower
        • May 2012

We use them mainly for foreplay, and not so much in the actual lovemaking. My bf and I have a very active sex life (sorry if tmi) and indulge in balloon play maybe one or two times a week.

For the most part, he likes to watch me play and interact with them. Blowing, squeezing, stomping, and riding, depending on what's going on and what mood we're in. He is a big fan of btp and I will often slowly blow one up to the bursting point while he watches. Sometimes I make him do it while I give him oral as we race to see which will burst first. I've done btp while doing doggie style (now that was a rush!), as well as riding him.

We don't do a lot of popping during the actual act though. Like, I've never ridden one on top of him or grinded one into his lap while naked or anything. I do sometimes nail pop one during sex if it's close enough to grab while I'm on top. I love to watch how excited he gets when I surprise him with it.

Good enough?
        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• inflatable.vixen
          Fetish Enthusiast(:
          • Feb 2013

Since Katelynn went into detail, I don't feel as bad sharing my experiences. xP

My boyfriend also has the inflatable fetish going on, so we've done it on inflatable lounges or I've blown him on them. I've sucked him / touched him a bit when he's grinding a balloon or beach ball... or he's grinding one that's on my rump or something. (Charming how he initiates foreplay while I'm just trying to play xbox, right?) Pretty sure I've pushed balloons into his groin while "love biting" and that or just to tease.

Our relationship consists of a lot of cam stuff because of distance, so there's a lot of me riding balloons, bursting them with nails, biting, blowing, anything rough. Don't mind giving an animal balloon or a balloon with a long neck a nice BJ. Rub them against me on cam and always sure to squeak them. Then typical sit to pop (or ride to pop) happens.. sometimes blow to pop but noises freak me out sometimes, but the balloon ends up dead one way or another, typically.
          Gimme a call - <a href="https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/10698103-Discount-Calls-on-this-Newbie-Girl-">Niteflirt</a> <BR>
          <a href="https://fetlife.com/users/2408990">Fetlife</a> | <a href="http://cynnacyberz.tumblr.com/">Tumblr</a>

Comment

• 69goon
            • Feb 2013

No,go into detail,it's cool.I thought i'd get kicked off the site for giving too much info at times.lol.I'm a non popper or try to be but to comment on an earlier comment when the ex rides a balloon ontop of me it not ment as a sit to pop but sometimes it happens.I'd rather it not,but it's awesome watching from that angle seeing the neck stretch right across my face and feel the latex against my skin just does something for me..

Comment

• Nick.giles1
              • Jun 2013

I filled my spare room with balloons. And by fill, I mean there wasn't much room to do anything else in the room. Just getting in the door was a feat. Anyways, I wanted to have sex while inside the room. While that sounds fun, if the room is overfilled (as mine was) it makes any movement very difficult. If you and your partner separate just a little, it seems like a balloon is forced in the way. And then there's the static electricity. She has long straight hair? Be prepared for almost all the hair on her head to stand on end. If you're close, the hair will end up in your mouth. One really neat thing is turning the lights off. You can really see the static in the room. There's hundreds of mini shocks all around you.

Comment

• PBK
                • Mar 2019

My wife (and a girlfriend in a previous relationship) used to straddle me and blow up Unique 16" punchballs during sex. I actually loved the feeling of her vagina tightening up when she gave each hard blow. Especially when the balloon was getting close to popping. That's when I'd "pop" and she'd stop, tie it off and toss it aside. One time my ex was so into the sex that she wasn't paying attention to how big and tight the punchball was getting and it wound up popping from overinflation. I was too "in the moment" to stop her.

Comment

• palloncino90
                  • Jan 2018

Usually she blows balloons for me (sometimes together) and we enjoy in foreplay time, hug, between legs, sit on.
                  Sometimes when we are into the "moment" our fear goes and many times we risk to overinflate the balloons or pop them due to rough play.
                  I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Loony363
                    • Aug 2018

Balloons arnt always used in our bedroom but the majority of the time there’s at least 1 or two floating around the room , depending of how we’re feeling depends on how many balloons we have around . There’s usually a balloon or two involved in the four play whether it’s me blowing one up until it’s nice and tight while she blows me or she teases me sitting , squeezing digging her nails in knowing that it scares and arouses me .. if I’m down on her she will sometimes reach for any balloons she can , depending on how hard I’m going on her depends if those balloons live or not 😝 she also likes to blow to pop while I’m down on her knowing it scares me but also drives me crazy , she’s always got a cheeky grin when blowing knowing she’s in charge and I can’t stop it ! During sex there not used as much however we often like to have some 12”s blown up to put between us , the neck of the balloon nicely down between our bits and the the rest of the balloon squeezing up our chests close to our faces ! She loves doing that as it changes the feel and angle of penetration !! If we get to carried away and pop it it’s usually quickly replaced or we use that as que to change position !

Comment

• lioon
                      • Dec 2018

I usually sit up, my partner is next to me kneading and groping and so on while I inflate a 17" tuftex. Really just kind of depends on where my happy spots are after that, seem to move around w/ no rhyme or reason. Sometimes I'll just get off with the loon pressed into my torso, other times I'll hump it. My nipples quite like balloons, at times.

We're both rather large individuals and so any sort of riding, body weight on the balloon isn't going to work. And while I'm reasonably physically flexible, he's not so much. Plus, though we've been together for over a decade we've only started doing balloons within the last few years (though he knew about it from the beginning, and I played on my own). There's a lot we just haven't done yet...multiple loons, for one. We've done a little with yoga balls and beach balls, but the balloons are conveniently sized for the stuff we do. Usually once or twice on weekends, since we're busy other times.

We sometimes are open to playing with friends and though it's usually me that plays (hello high sex drive), it's rare anyway. I did get that opportunity a few weeks ago and said friend had a vibrator wand. I was 'wanded' (vibrator held against my frenulum) while I squeezed a balloon. It was quite intense and while I could tell right away I was going to be able to orgasm this way the great thing about the wand is how long it holds you on the edge of orgasm before you finally blow (heh).

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎