how much psi or what ever preassure measurements is required to inflate an 11 inch

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

how much psi or what ever preassure measurements is required to inflate an 11 inch

So I have this balloon pump at 86 decibel's its hard to run it with parents not noticing I noticed its not inflating the latex balloons i don't know if it will slowly inflate it or not. On the back it says normal preassure 0.3 psi is this enough to inflate an 11 inch or any latex balloons? Is there a way something like a maths formula to figure what preassure is needed to inflate loons
  • srob2
    • Dec 2017

Re: how much psi or what ever preassure measurements is required to inflate an 11 inc

No formula or math, but psi to inflate a balloon is low, and drops after initial inflation and only goes higher once the balloon is overinflated. At a certain point, the balloon stops getting bigger and the psi goes up and up until BOOM. This varies a lot from balloon to balloon, even the same type. But I'd be surprised if balloons get above 15psi, which is nothing compared to 100+ psi in bicycle tires.

Some pumps have almost no psi, and work for beachballs and inflatables but not balloons. That might be what you have. Blow a balloon up half way and try the pump, if it doesn't blow up more, it won't work.

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

Re: how much psi or what ever preassure measurements is required to inflate an 11 inc

Oh right i knew that I had to preinflate but not half way thanks for telling me i will try inflating half way now

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

I honestly don’t think it’ll be above 1psi. Balloons aren’t too difficult to blow to pop. Airship balloons and some smaller ones can be harder though.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• bigballcollector
          • Mar 2017

Just recently a guy did some "inflate to 50 mBar" tests with a BelBal 14" and I'm proud to show you the result:

"You are not authorized to view this site" Okay good. Xp
          Last edited by bigballcollector; 24-11-2018, 04:15.
          Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍