Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: swim rings

WOW! Big Thud Joe. What a wonderful swim ring you have there, and you pumped it up more?? Hugging & clawing at it you'll burst the beautiful toy, that would be a shame.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Originally posted by Nopops4me
      WOW! Big Thud Joe. What a wonderful swim ring you have there, and you pumped it up more??
      Yep, they fit my torso nicely, and part of the experience is that the inner concave ring of the donut has a slight protruding edge where the two halves are stitched together. This is when I slide the ring over my head, and over my naked torso, that slight protruding edge scractches my skin, sort of akin to someone scratching your back, and for me that's the trigger.

Originally posted by Nopops4me
      Hugging & clawing at it you'll burst the beautiful toy, that would be a shame.
      That's why when I go shopping for inflatables, I actually pull stuff out of boxes to feel the PVC. My turn on is not bursting or destroying, but rather more the experience of digging the fingers in and damaging (but NOT to the point of deliberately creating leaks, just more the use it up wear it out style of looning). I've actually given some of my well worn inflatables to charities over the years, as they still inflate perfectly, but have many little 2cm (1 inch) thin spots where I've clawed my fingers.

I can only do this with a certain style of PVC, as you said, these things can burst, but only if the inflatable is really cheap and pourly made, or conversely if the PVC is like canvas; it is then inmpossible to claw as the plastic won't stretch or give. I'll say when brand new, fresh out of the box, these aussie rings felt like a huge massive piece of glossy chewing gum. I don't mean that literally, but that's the best way of describing the texture of something that I like before buying. When buying these rings at target back in 2015, I highly suspect these must be old new stock where the plastic still has some level of phthalate.

When I claw my fingers in, it's not to burst to destroy, but rather the sensation of the oils, and other natural substances in my skin (mainly in my fingers) digging into that nice clean squeeky PVC; the ultimate intention being to dig, and feel my nails thin out that plastic as much as possible, without poking a leak. As my finger does this, the plastic squeaks madly, and this is when things are at their peak where my urges are pumping very hard.

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

I haven't been bold enough to arrange a straight up popping session with the group of fat people and admirers, but some of them like to sit on each other, and that, of course, can be done on inflatables.

I and the girl I've been calling new girl were using 18-pocket suntanner air mattresses as cushions on a concrete ledge by the pool, and some people joined us. When we ran out of room on the mattresses, new girl moved to a 47 inch swim ring, which seemed to make it okay for another heavy woman to sit on another one. She thought it was weird and it would surely burst, but she sat on it and it held her.

The other woman I'm going to call spry girl, because she moves way more easily than other women her size. She is shorter than the one I've called new girl, and smaller on top, but somehow even bigger on bottom, and nearly as thick as she is wide. I can't decide which of the two is heavier, but new girl weighs almost 600. Spry girl is a hit with the guys because her butt is even bigger. One of them wants her to sit on him. She does so, on one of the air mattresses, and they bottom out. I sit on the end of the mattress, which raises his butt off the concrete, and they laugh that that works. I suggest another way to not bottom out is to put a swim ring under them They can't tell if I'm serious, and I admit it will probably pop but it'll be fun. They agree to give it a shot.

We get up and the mattress is looking a bit stretched, so I add air. We put a 36 inch swim ring on the mattress, and he sits on it. It makes vinyl-on-vinyl popping noises and he's sure it's going to pop. Crushing one inflatable into another makes a lot of noise, and it does look like it should burst before she even sits on him, but it holds, and she turns her big butt to him and leans on him, but he's now a little higher than he was before and she has a hard time getting up on him. She lifts one leg and puts it on him, leans on it, rolls to the side and lifts the other leg onto him, rolls back on the other side to scoot backwards, repeats to the other side...and the inflatables make hellacious popping noises as she moves. Part of the ring, and the mattress, is flattened under them, and part of the ring is bulging behind them. He says that he is, in fact, no longer bottomed out. That lasts just a couple seconds before the ring pops, really loudly. She screams and people laugh.

A woman of about 300 pounds wants in, and I assume she wants to sit on him, but nope. She wants spry girl to sit on her. She doesn't want to pop a swim ring, but everyone else wants her to, so she sits on another 36 inch ring, and she's already dreading a pop. Spry girl backs up to her and leans on her lap and then pulls one leg up, rolls to pull the other leg up. Chubby girl under her sinks into both inflatables, which make vinyl-on-vinyl popping noises, and the ring bulges behind them. People brace for a pop. Spry girl leans backward, pushing chubby girl into the bulging part of the swim ring. Psssssssssssss.... it's a fast leak. Way lamer than a pop, but people still seem delighted.

Next they put a 47 inch ring on the mattress, and chubby woman sits on it...and it pops! This is the ring that spry girl had been sitting on, so it had held twice chubby girl's weight. I insist it's a fluke and they should try again with the remaining 47 incher. Chubby girl sits on it, and she's now higher than she was on the 36 incher, so spry girl has a real hard time getting on her, but she manages, and the ring doesn't pop. The guy wants in on it again, so spry girl gets up, guy sits next to chubby girl, and spry girl sits on them both. She even bounces a bit, but the ring doesn't pop.

The guy calls for new girl to join them. They move so that spry girl is on him and new girl is to sit on the chubby woman. I have no idea how she's going to get up there, and as she's trying in vain to lift herself onto chubby girl like spry girl had, before she gets much of her weight on the woman, the ring popped. They all drop a bit, making it easier for new girl to get on top of chubby girl, so they got all four of them on the mattress. They want me to join them, and as we're figuring out how we might all fit on there, the mattress springs a fast leak and goes flat. The top seam on one of those 18 pockets had burst.

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

Poolside with another group of people. My partner tries to make it okay for people to sit on the inflatables by sitting on them herself. The less well we know them, the less well it works to get them to sit on the inflatables, but sometimes people join her.

My partner is about 440 pounds, so she demonstrates that they are sturdier than people think. A 36 inch swim ring will hold her for at least a while if she spreads her weight over most of it. This time someone totally unknown to us joins her. A woman of about 240 pounds. She doesn't fit in the hole, but she comes close enough that she sinks into it quite a bit. It's not a flattering feeling to not fit and feel like you're getting stuck, and people usually resolve this by scooting forward or to the side, sitting on the tube rather than in the hole. This woman scooted to the side. Heavier people often get up at this point. It must feel like it's going to pop. This woman didn't get up.

Two smaller women also joined us. They nearly fit in the holes, enough to sink all the way into them. At this point thin people often decide the ring isn't any more comfortable than sitting on the grass or the concrete, so they get up. Some of them sit on the tube. One of these women scooted forward onto the tube, and then laid back. The other did likewise. Neither stayed like that. They continued to fidget until they settled for sitting on their hips or legs, on the tubes.

Over time the heavier woman bottomed out, and this is another point where people usually get up. She, though, was now invested in the conversation, so she stayed and fidgeted until she was comfy again. She might have imitated my partner's position, but my partner can straddle the hole without falling in because she's much bigger. This other woman seems to have figured out that you can keep yourself suspended by spreading your weight out more, and she could do that by flattening her legs against the tube. At this point the ring has rolled a bit onto its seam, so the part she's not sitting on isn't just bulging, it's also off the ground a bit.

Eventually she discovers that she can still get her butt off the ground by lifting her feet, which puts more of her weight on her legs. A curiosity to discover, but not a position to stay in. She seems to have resolved that it's just going to go flat under her, because now she isn't even trying to press it under her legs. She turns half sideways, he legs no longer on the ring, with part of the ring completely flat under her and the rest of it bulging around her, and partially off the ground.

From experience with other women, I know she's heavy enough that it will spring a leak if she stays on it with her weight to one side, but she doesn't. She gets up after about ten minutes on the ring, and the two sides of it differ in size by quite a bit, the smaller side being soft and wrinkly, the other side being stretched way they hell out.

The other women also get up. Their rings aren't as bad off, but still stretched nicely.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

The ducks were in perfect alignment last night, after a long day out, got home and had a shower. Time to relax; it wasn't cold, it wasnt hot, it was perfect with very low humidity, and again, just after putting on my sneakers and a pair of boxer shorts, my chest was naked, and I was overwhelmed by that beautiful sense of arousal, my skin felt right, and it was time to get hard.

Again, the inflatable ring came off my sofa, and around my body. Placed my head and arms through it, and pumped it harder and harder, this time, I went a little to far, as now I couldn't get my left arm out for masturbating, so had to deflate, get my left arm out, and then reinflated. This time i pushed the pressure so hard, that the ring now had a nice ring to it, every time i flicked my finger to the PVC. Last week, I had no problem, as last night there was some residual moisture still on my body from the shower, which made the PVC initially stick to my skin.

Now with the ring comfortably around the chest area and right arm, my left arm out, the libido was massive, the clawing kicked in, and far out, I was in looner heaven. With the back part of the ring wrapped behind my neck, I rolled the rear of my head into that beautiful soft white PVC. With the soft PVC tickling my naked skin, it was again, nothing short of vertual sex.

Comment

• JoyToy

It was hard to walk by the store displays as an adolescent without needing to hide my tent pole. They sent me.

My all time fave since 8 yrs old. Especially brightly colored. Bigger the better.
              I blame the water park rides. On a school trip once, I floated inside mine down the lazy river. Watching piles of orange giant rings around me, the erotic scent ofcoconut oiled bikini bodies, I couldnt stand it no more. So I dropped down in its hole, kicked my feet behind me and let our motion grind the lovely vinyl against me till there was an xplosion of bliss.

Years later it was the intex river rat who's soft vinyl and size gave me worlds of pleasuere in an indoor 250 gallon inflatable pool.

Comment

• heaviest
                • Jun 2018

Getting into crushing inflatables into chairs.

At the apartment of 200# girl, 30 inch intex translucent tube sitting on a chair. She sits on it, kinda half in the hole, half on the tube. Just leans on it to start, but when it holds she climbs up on it. Says she's got air under her, so it's not totally flattened against the chair. Gets a little bouncy with it, and it doesn't pop.

Next she put it on the floor, leaning against the chair, and sits on the tube. Pulls more of it onto the chair and sits again. She said she still had air under her, but that didn't last long. It stretched enough that she flattened the tube and had her butt fully on the chair. A high-pitched squeal in her voice said she was delighted and a bit frightened.

It was late and she was afraid to pop it and alert the neighbors, but I encouraged her to pull more of the tube onto the chair and flatten more of it. She did so, and by folding the thing under her legs she got it under even more pressure. Bounced to prove she had it flattened. It still didn't pop.

The thing was super stretched out and we let it recover. Took her leggings off so she could make skin-on-vinyl noises, and sat pretty hard on it. Squirmed and crushed the thing against the chair, making noise the neighbors might have heard. Had the thing flattened again, but by pulling more of it onto the chair and folding it under her legs we were able to keep pressure on it.

Skin-on-vinyl noises and vinyl-on-plastic noises might have sounded really weird to the neighbors.

Boom!

Yeah, they probably heard that lol.

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

TIL that the woman I've called "spry girl" outweighs me by 85 pounds! She says "tall girl" outweighs me, too, but she doesn't have a number. And she says "big guy" is over 700 pounds. I figured as much. "New new girl" is bigger than him.

"Spry girl" gets around really well for her size, hence the name. Like "new girl", a woman who weighs 585-ish, she goes through doorways sideways, but unlike new girl, she's almost as deep as she is wide, so it's a tight fit even sideways.

These people all live hours away, and I haven't seen new new girl all year, but today and tomorrow I have spry girl available for popping pool toys. This is gonna be expensive.

I had a two-person double swim ring inflated already, and she said it was a lot like one of the water park rides. She and her friend doubled the 440 pound weight limit on that ride, but they let her ride, anyway, provided they figure out how to float stable on the thing. So, they practiced off to the side until they figured out how to float with such a huge weight imbalance. She wants to try again with me, and I told her that me and "new girl", who is almost 100 pounds smaller than her, just about sink the thing. That made her want even more to try it. Yeah, me too!

We both got on the double ring on the floor, and it held us. My partner joined us and it sprung a fast leak.

Next up is a watermelon island float. We've had a crapload of weight on that thing before, so I'm sure it will hold us. The radial sections of the thing bulge and get hard and generally pull against the seams such that you think it must burst, but this thing is really sturdy. All three of us have now been on it, and we'll be popping rings and balls and maybe air mattresses on this thing.

Comment

• FireRider
                    • Jul 2016

Sounds like you're in for a good time! Let us know how it goes!

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

About the session with 677-pound "spry girl" and my 440-pound partner...

I had a bunch of swim rings to pop, but it actually wasn't a lot of fun doing that. There were none that lasted long enough to be interesting. We also did beach balls. One of the beach balls popped a panel rather than a seam, which normally doesn't happen unless you bounce.

I love the noises inflatables make when you crush one into another. And they get really bouncy when you stack them. But they also seem to pop easier.

The most fun was had popping air mattresses, but I've been too lazy to introduce spry girl to the air mattress thread. The most shocking was to overinflate an intex economat, a single-chamber slim air mattress, fold it over twice to increase the pressure even more, and have spry girl sit on the tube end. Just about buried the whole thing into the watermelon float, and it didn't pop right away. It was bouncy and roll-y and unstable and lovely to see. I love the incongruity of a really large person sitting on an inflatable and not popping it. After a couple minutes of rolling and squishing without popping, I got her to scoot forward so we could see the pillow and the thing was huge. Her butt is so much wider that the mattress that even as bloated as it was it looked like a kid's toy under her. The pillow developed a huge bubble as I watched, over the course of about thirty seconds, and popped through the top rather than on a seam. It was loud. We did a second one that burst the top seam on the pillow after about a minute. The third one was a transparent mat and lasted a lot longer and got a lot bigger. The pillow on those stretches a lot more than the economats, but unfortunately I didn't get any new ones this year so I'm running out.

Spry girl was freaking out over how loud it was going to be when my partner leaned on her and she screamed. Still didn't pop for about another twenty seconds, and that one burst on the seam between the tubes and the pillow. It was frickin' loud and spry girl was done popping mattress pillows.

We both got on an 18-pocket suntanner air mattress, and it disappeared so much into the watermelon float that we were compelled to stack another one on top. That was super unstable and a lot of fun. I wanted to leave the pillow end uncovered to see if we could break the inner veins under the pillow, but we didn't both fit without one of us sitting on that end. That's a problem with really fat women. They are a poor value in pounds per square inch lol We resorted to overinflation, and my partner sat on me, so we had all three of us on two suntanners stacked on the watermelon float. I like the stress to last a while, but spry girl wanted to bounce, so that's how we popped both mattresses. Didn't get much of a bounce going, more of a rolling, squishing, which made lots of lovely noises. Unfortunately both mattresses burst on seams around those pockets, so they were more of a pop and a fast deflation and not a big boom.

We did the Walmart Intex french fry float. It held all three of us for several minutes, even overinflated, before blowing a seam between the two chambers, near the warning label, which had stretched so that it was super distorted.

We did a 48 inch beach ball. I don't do those on the floor for fear of broken ribs if it pops, but I did it on the watermelon float. I got all my weight on it, and then spry girl leaned on me and it popped.

We did a 47 inch swim ring. That one held her alright when she laid across it, and I got to see her crush that thing into the watermelon float as she scooted backwards onto it so that my partner could sit on her legs, and it held them both that way, but when she sat up on one side of the tube it popped.

The watermelon float survived it all.

I got spry girl on a 36 inch swim ring on the floor without popping it. Those things are 32 inches inflated, and she's wider than that! It popped while we were trying to get her to sit up straight so that all her weight would be on the ring. She completely covers a 30 incher, so that it's tough to see she's even sitting on anything. They usually just go flat, but when they pop, her belly, breasts and thighs bounce lol. It's more bouncy and fun and dramatic popping rings on the watermelon float, but they come closer to holding her when she sits on them on the floor.

We also did my favorite, a double-wide Swimline air mattress with one air chamber. The pillow on that thing gets really hard when you load up the bed end. We've had four people on that thing before, including both new girl and new new girl, who is even bigger than spry girl. This time, though, the Swimline sprung a leak with just three of us. The outside seam between the bed and pillow. Very disappointing.

We popped about twenty 36 and 30 inch swim rings, a 47 incher, the two-person double swim ring, the double air mattress, ten 24" beach balls and the big one, three slim mats, two suntanners, and the french fry float.

Comment

• heaviest
                        • Jun 2018

585 pound "new girl" sat on a 30 inch ring. Not really a popping session, but it was there, so she sat on it. It held her, which isn't the expected result but isn't surprising, either, provided she spreads her weight over the whole thing. She shrugs, carries on with conversation. After a minute I can't stand not knowing, so I ask her if it has deflated, and she says it hasn't. She scoots forward to feel it behind her, which unevenly loads it...and it still doesn't pop. Some of her weight is on the floor, because she doesn't fit on the ring, but there's still a crapload of weight on it, and it's unevenly loaded. I look behind her, and there's a huge bulge in the vinyl. It looks like a bubble about to burst!

She got off it and we looked at it. One side is stretched more than I've ever seen. We add air so the thing is tight, and I grab a tape measure. One side is 23 inches around and the other is 30. A new record, and it doesn't even have any weight on it. It might be permanently stretched.

We put it on the floor and she rolls onto one hip, pushes the ring under her, and leans on the thing, on the small side. It holds her, so she leans into harder. It expands noticeably. She rolls off so I can get the measuring tape around it, and rolls back onto it, harder than before. 33 inches, and the tape gets tight immediately, so it's stretching quickly. I release it, she rolls more weight onto it, and I measure again. 34 inches, and it gets tight again. I release it and measure again. 34 1/2 inches. She's afraid it's going to blow, and I admit I'd like to keep it and see if it recovers, so she rolls off. We add air so it's tight again. It's 34 inches unloaded but full. I may have mis-measured its largest size, because it seems to have shrunk quite a bit...to 34 inches.

After a while it feels really tight, unloaded, and I know it will just develop a leak if I leave it like that, so I let some air out. It's now been quite a while more, and it is now 22 1/2 inches on the small side and 32 1/2 inches on the bulging side.

Both sides of the seam are bulged, top and bottom, but it's bulged on one side, the warning label side, much more than the other side, and the label is seriously distorted. And you know how the outside of the ring normally puckers even when it's full? On the bulging side of the ring it doesn't pucker. And the hole isn't round.

She weighs just about as much as I do, and I've sat on these things many times and never seen this.

ETA I let more air out so it can recover some more, and hours later it is now a little bit soft and 22 1/4 inches around the small side and 31 1/2 inches around the bulging side.

ETA We loaded this thing up again and got it to 37 1/2 inches. I then let it sit for days and it recovered, inflated but not overinflated, to 34 inches. My partner popped it with just part of her weight.
                        Last edited by heaviest; 08-11-2019, 14:28.

Comment

• Tookus
                          • Nov 2019

These Bigmouth Heart floats are my favorite rings, they're great at the lake, and fun to combine with other toys and dolls indoors. I poured a couple of ounces of softener in one today, just to see if I can make them a little more puffy.
                          [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• inbox_pm
                            • Apr 2017

Very beautiful!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                              • May 2017

Just bought some 47 inch glossy black swim rings the other day. Hopefully today, will get a chance to blow one of them up rock hard, and have a nice "skin to skin" or "skin to PVC" naked torso moment. Inflation vid coming soon.

Comment

• Vicci
                                Blown to bits
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                                Just bought some 47 inch glossy black swim rings the other day.
                                I was hoping to get hold of some this year, but everywhere I bought them from they turned out to be matte

What brand are they?

On a hot sunny day, they're great for over-inflating, then sitting on in the sun as they expand around you I've had some go to incredible sizes before popping.
                                Vicci x

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍