Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Can we just talk about the GL800/GL900?

Holy shit I cannot express how much I love the GL800 its so big so soft and suuuuuuuuuuuuper durable what do you guys like doing with yours?
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: Can we just talk about the GL800/GL900?

I know, right? It’s like a short GL1200 (maybe) but conveniently short. I love it.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

I’ve yet to try any of the GL series. I don’t usually have a full day alone so don’t have time to fully enjoy it. I bet they take awhile to blow up.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

The GL900’s make for a great travel balloon. I’ve usually one or two packed away in my travel bag when I’m working away. The best fun I’ve had with mine are taking them into the shower, especially if it’s a walk-in style shower stall. Squeeze in between them, get the water as hot as I can stand and a good squeeze of shower gel and ill happily spend hours in there squirming around between them humping away.

Comment

• PBK
          • Mar 2019

One of my personal favorites is the GL-900 with the link. Very durable and I love the shape.

Comment

• PompousBalloon
            • Mar 2020

I tried a Rifco GL900 for the very first time yesterday and it was totally awesome! Felt really sturdy. It was a bit tricky to inflate it though. Any advice for inflating it?

Comment

• Tookus
              • Nov 2019

I like to slip into a donut balloon and lay on top of my 800, or we'll do it doggy style, sometimes standing up against a wall. The GL800 is eager to please and loves all positions

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

I’ll have to try placing a GL through a pre inflated donut balloon or two. Sounds a fun idea though.
                The GL900’s tend to stand up to being sat on, or layed over better than the bigger GL1200’s. I’ve found the GL1200 soon stretch and soften and when you change position or climb off them the centre part you’ve been on top of narrows to a thin tube with all the air inside forced into the ends of the balloon but with no strength left in the latex to equalise back into shape.

Comment

• Tookus
                  • Nov 2019

I blew up my transparent blue 1200 today, and got a little affectionate with it The clear donut balloons get really soft after a few days, as do the "flower" color or pastels, I also use arm bands, air mattresses, and dolls with the big balloons. The Jewel donuts are a tougher balloon and the colors are a little off for my taste.

Comment

• BigPapaGoose
                    • Sep 2020

I got my first GL900 about a year ago and cannot get enough of these balloons. They are soooo soft and strong and big in all the right ways, and it’s just awesome. I’ll have to try the GL800s to compare, but I feel like the GL900’s are more durable even than the GL1200 just because they’re more wide and less finicky to inflate.

I like to inflate 3 at a time to keep around my room for a few days, slowly adding more air in them and letting them sit between rides. After about a few days or a week, I deflate them for later since they’re pretty evenly stretched out now. I’ve also probably picked a favorite one at that point :P

I’ve started getting into inflating them with water in the bathtub using a shower enema that’s connected to the shower head. I get it secure with a tight rubber band, get some water based lube between me and the uninflated balloon, and turn the hot and cold water on full blast. It’s even better to wear a stretchy body suit or like a button down oversized union suit to hold the balloon against my body as it inflates. I’ll put a whole bathtub of water in that balloon, turn off the water. and just squeeze and grind away until I blow it. Haven’t flooded my bathroom yet, but I’m not trying to!

If I had a quiet air pump that could get those inflated quick while I rode them, I’d probably still use the bathtub because I love how the balloon feels as it swells and presses on me with the hot water and slipperiness. A real wet dream come true!

Comment

• Daddy
                      • Sep 2020

I am a big fan of GL. Specifically when you can fit two or more people on them.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎