Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

Confession Time

For about a decade my "sexual" world consisted of stealing balloons from public displays, finding a quiet place, and fucking them in my car.

I'd scope the places I knew had helium balloons on their signs and had scissors in my car so I could steal them.

This was the only outlet for sex I had and I did it a lot. Too much probably.

So two days ago (friday) about a block away was a garage sale sign with a heart mylar balloon on it. I'm a looner. If you inflate it, I notice it.

So it's Sunday and I walked down and took the balloon from the sign and have it stashed away from my son. It was easy and stupid and I am so happy. Totally reminds me of my decade of snipping strings and hurrying a 17" to the car. Just to pop it...Eventually.

I hope someone can relate.
  • loonerlee
    • Dec 2018

Re: Confession Time

Never did this, but always thought back the idea of it. When I was very young I battled many inner demons, taking, or some would say stealing balloons being one of them, I hated my self over my "thing" for balloons too much to ever do it.

Comment

• Djballbounce
      • Apr 2022

This reminds me of when I used to sneak into the gyms equipment closet and hump the exercise balls lol

Comment

• Tracy
        • May 2018

Well, they say confession is good for the soul. Obviously, I can't condone stealing anything... but if you are going to steal something, an object that is not going to last very long in any case is probably as acceptable as anything.

Do you mind my asking: Did the actual act of STEALING make the whole thing better for you? More exciting? Or was it just a question of opportunity?

Let's put it another way. Years-ago you is driving along and you see a nice dozen helium balloons announcing a fire station charity dinner at the local hall. At the next intersection I'm standing with a nice dozen helium balloons, and say to you through your open window: "Hey, do you want these? I don't need them." For some metaphysical reason you can't have both. Do you take the ones that are right there for the asking, or is it more of a thing for you to go steal the other ones?

Comment

• 7balloon
          • Dec 2018

I say stealing but it was the middle of the night and I know for a fact the balloons were popped and replaced the next day. When I took them fro. Car lots it was always Sunday night. They only had balloons Friday to Sunday. So I didn't take them from where they were being used or private residents. I just preemptively took them away. But I never we did get permission, so I suppose it was technically stealing

Comment

• 7balloon
            • Dec 2018

And the stealing was never part of the thrill. Getting big helium balloons was though

Comment

• FunLooner
              • Dec 2019

I never thought of it as stealing they were left there and would eventually pop anyways! They obviously don’t need nor want them I like to find them and take them to pop them too if need be I do ask for them but if they aren’t in someone’s yard and out and about.

Comment

• JOhara
                • Jul 2015

I remember in my mid teens at my first job we used to carry packs of 6 balloons from an off brand company that were advertised as jumbo size. They were 14” in mixed colors.

I would sometimes take a pack of balloons and discreetely hide them in my pocket. Then I would go in the stock room when no one was around and open the bag and put my favorites in my pocket (usually pink, blue, purple) and discard the rest in a large compactor where they would never be found. Then the balloons in my pocket would be there and no alarms for stolen product would go off. I just had to make sure I took them out of my pocket when i got home. I never got caught, and I know now that was not the proper thing. But it was how I got some of my first latex balloons to *enjoy* while in my teen years. I remember vividly playing with them in my bedroom when home alone and climaxing by straddling them.

Comment

• Scooter
                  • May 2022

Tbh, I also thought about stealing a balloon at one point from where I work, but then I got worried I'd get fired for shoplifting, even if it was only one balloon. So I put it back.

I can see the thrill in it though, but tbh a random lady with a huge bouquet of helium balloons asking if I want them instead does more for me.
                  Last edited by Scooter; 14-08-2022, 04:28.

Comment

• 7balloon
                    • Dec 2018

Johara, awesome.

Comment

• Tracy
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by 7balloon
                      And the stealing was never part of the thrill. Getting big helium balloons was though
                      Well, again, you were taking something that is temporary by definition, and in most cases you weren't even doing it at a time where the owner was still using it for the desired purpose. And since it wasn't for the thrill, I think that puts it all in a rather innocent category.

I'm a little creeped out by people who actually get a thrill from stealing fetish items. That said, the only time I have ever really heard of such a thing is pervs who steal women's clothes (usually panties) from laundry rooms and the like. I've had it happen to me a couple times, and it's both irritating and REALLY invasive. As in, it makes me feel more violated than when some jerk grabs a random feel on a crowded subway. And then these assholes go on fetlife and brag about it, which makes me want to [redacted] them...

OK sorry, getting waaaaayyy off topic there.

Comment

• Tracy
                        • May 2018

Originally posted by Scooter
                        I can see the thrill in it though, but tbh a random lady with a huge bouquet of helium balloons asking if I want them instead does more for me.
                        Well, if you're ever in the NYC area, let me know and I'll see what I can do

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                          • May 2020

For me there was some thrill attached but it was more of the anticipation of what I was going to do with the balloons once I got home and not the act of taking them. I would only take them from apartment complexes, car dealerships, tire shops or other random businesses. Never from a private residence.

Comment

• Viper
                            Back me up, Vito!
                            • Jun 2021

I guess I have to admit that I'm not completely innocent either. I've managed to take a few balloons from work before as well. I absolutely cannot stand stealing, because it's not right...but I feel so ashamed for buying them despite nobody even having a clue what I use them for. Yet, I feel so dang dirty and don't even want people to see me with them. However, there would have to be certain conditions that have to be met in order for me to even attempt it, which is next to never. I'd never just pull something off the shelf and pocket it. But one time I found a random punchball on the shelf that was supposed to be part of a bunch so I went to "fix" the issue by taking the product to my desk and then dealing with it there. Then there was the time when a box of goodies showed up in my area to deal with and there was a package of balloons in there, when I looked them up, the balance on hand was zero so I figured it was just one that just somehow got lost in the mix but it was already being purged from the system so it didn't even have a price applied. Calling it in to corporate would not only waste time but for the very small value of the product, they'd just tell me to destroy and discard anyway...so I ended up just taking it for myself. They were Happy Birthday printed Qualatex so I couldn't resist. I still feel bad and guilty about doing it and it's certainly no thrill either, but I feel like it's the only time I could even get my hands on balloons without anyone even seeing me.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                              • Nov 2021

I agree with LoonerHoax . For me it is more is the excitement and anticipation of what I'll do with them when I get them home . In my younger days ,a lot of them only made it to the nearby woods .
                              Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍