X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FireRider
    • Jul 2016

[SALE] Free stuff? Free stuff.

Heya folks!
    I'll be moving into a new place this summer, and figured I might use the opportunity to get rid of some things I'm not using anymore.
    Currently I have a red gymnastic ball, rated at 85cm, as well as an old Intex airbed, both of which have been collecting dust for the past year or so.
    The ball has, aside from being used as a chair while doing PC-work once, never seen any real use, and is in good condition; I still have the small hand pump that came with it.
    The bed has been used for various sleepovers over the years, and seems to have a small leak, as it is losing air over night. On top of that, my parents have managed to lose the plug, so I had to create a makeshift solution to keep the air in. It might still be of interest to some folks on here, though.
    Like I said, I'm not using either of them, and figured it'd be a bit of a waste to just throw them away, so I decided to ask if anyone here is interested. I'd be giving them away free of charge, anyone interested would just have to pay for postage.
    Cheers!
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎