Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladywhitewolf
    • Jan 2019

Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?

I was wondering if anyone else gets an orgasm or can cum just from inflating balloons or inflatables? I love inflating huge balloons by mouth and I don't even have to touch myself to get satisfied. The last time I squirted while blowing up the 72 inch cake I recently got. I prefer to inflate balloons by mouth because it is an incredibly big turn on. Even though I finally got an electric pump, I only use it to inflate my original gl1200 balloon and gl700.
  • EthylTheAardvark
    • Nov 2016

Re: Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?

Yeah! The effect is stronger with balloons than with vinyl inflatables, but inflating pretty much anything gets me really hot. Deflating vinyl toys often does as well. I have a pump but almost never use it. I have a couple of vinyl toys that take forever to inflate by mouth, but I still prefer to inflate them by mouth.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Oh yes
      Especialy when i am lying on a huge 72' balloon or simalar

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Sometimes i pop before i can tie it off
        The bigger the better

Comment

• Asclepio
          • Sep 2018

Usually I get a hard on when blowing balloons, but never enough to get an orgasm just by blowing, it would be cool but I just can’t get an orgasm just blowing.
          Once I noticed that I get a much better orgasm if I was blowing a balloon and masturbating but nothing more.
          A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

I have a similar effect as you, but it’s not quite enough to bring myself over the edge. It’s a lot stronger towards the end, when the balloon/inflatable starts getting tight.

Pushing those last few breaths into an overinflated pool toy, almost does it, but not quite.
            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

Sometimes, but most definitely when watching someone else wilfully before you (not candid) inflating things instead.

Comment

• Cho
                • Mar 2019

Whenever I blow up a balloon I get aroused as well, but I was never close to cum.
                I always need some stimulation to do the job.

Comment

• srob2
                  • Dec 2017

Blowing to pop, or at least big enough I'm scared it will pop, is a turn on - although not nearly as much as watching a girl do it. Just inflating normal sized balloons for decoration does nothing.

Comment

• LatinBeauty
                    • Jun 2018

Blowing a balloon is pretty much foreplay to me. So after I've blown a few, I feel so relaxed and wet that I just have to touch myself. As the balloon gets bigger and bigger, I feel more aroused. Sometimes if I feel that I'm nearly ready to cum, I deflate it and start blowing again until I feel that climax is near and I'm about to lose it. I've noticed that my whole body shakes in excitement if it accidentaly pops when I'm in the verge of having an orgasm. This usually scares me, but at this point of arousement I have to grab the shards of that naughty balloon and caress myself with them until orgasm comes like delicious waves of pleasure.

Comment

• Loveinloons
                      • Nov 2018

Personally i love to blow balloons up inside of a female i found that it will make them pee quite often which will get me going

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2018

I often get highly aroused, to the point of cumming, but usually when I'm inflating balloons with helium. If I'm inflating them by mouth or air pump, I don't suffer (!) the same issues.

That said, there's nothing better than blowing-up helium balloons, whilst naked. Seeing your manhood grow, whilst the balloon grows too, and have to forcibly control yourself from wanting to do anything naughty, whilst you continue the inflation, takes a huge amount of will-power - which I sometimes don't have! LOL Sometimes, I just cannot resist touching myself, whilst I'm doing the inflating, and I get carried away...

Comment

• Ladywhitewolf
                          • Jan 2019

I also love watching other women (and others) inflating balloons and inflatables. Especially if the balloons are of a huge size. I get so wet and extremely aroused.

Comment

• Eastlooner
                            • Apr 2019

Yes I am Many years ago (mid 80's), when I was a teenager and non-popper I blew 10 or 20. One shape and one color. They were perfect blown in details and I have never blown all of them because of premature pop of myself on one of them. Nowadays blowing them is a great expectation of a huge popping session. It is also arousal by itself, but never leads to the end before my wife comes and finishes all of us. It's exciting, because I still try to blow them perfectly and nothing can compare with the perfect prepared balloon room excluding a woman entering it, no matter how dressed...But blowing them even the day before is still exciting and makes me hard all the time. Sometimes one of prepared balloons is untied by her and blown to pop by mouth or the inflator- it makes me hard in a second- not popping, just blowing

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                              • Nov 2018

There have been times when I had an orgasm just inflating a balloon. More commonly, I like to inflate lots of balloons first. For me, it is very arousing to inflate one balloon after another. I even like to add more air (or helium) to balloons that have already been inflated, but have a bit more stretch in them. I can do this for hours until the tension is too much to resist. My favorite time is when I get a few days alone. Then I fill the bedroom with as many as 100 balloons of various shapes and sizes. With so many balloons, it is tough to sleep but loads of fun to wake up.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎