Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Rock
    • Mar 2017

Popping pleasures on vacations

Just wanted to share a little story about a short travel I did last year and how I felt.
    First of all, I'm a semi-popper, I like beachballs (mainly) and balloons, I have a girlfriend (she knows about this) and I'm a regular guy with a life like all of you.

Since my job might become very frustrating from time to time, I do regular and short travels to relax and release tension. Some times with my gf, others with friends and also I like to go alone.
    For short "vacations", I like to go to places like beach or forest. Of course, I like to go in dates where all people is working, Ie. not summer vacations or holidays. I love the peace of small villages when they are almost empty since they live from tourism so everything is closed in those dates.
    I buy some beachballs (51 and 61 cm / 24 inch are my favourites), get the bus and go to a new and usually different location 2 o 3 times a year.

Last year I rent a cabin in the forest. A very nice forest, with 2 bedrooms and a big bathroom, equipped with a big jacuzzi for 2 people. The plan was to stay there for 1 week, go to take some massage sessions (in a hotel close to my location) and enjoy the nature... and the loooning of course. I bought and took with me 3 beachballs: 1 of 51 cm and 2 of 61 cm.
    During the day, I spent my time by taking some walks, relaxing and enjoying the free of polution air. Taking a good breakfast / lunch was also part of it. When night arrived, it was looning time...
    The plan didn't include me returning home with the beachballs, so I knew I had 5 days to enjoy but also to pop them. I've just had to ensure they didn't pop before time.
    My looning style includes rough riding over tight inflated things.

Night 1: With a full of water and turned on jacuzzi, a perfect temperature, and me inside, I took all the time to tight inflate the 51 cm beachball. Feeling the pvc, smelling it, tasting it with my lips and tongue through the valve. After that, I slowly started to ride it, submitting it with my naked ass to the hot water, feeling the pressure and the pvc being softened. I did some regular pauses to blow up again and restart the "job". After playing with it for some hours, I realized it had grown a lot! But it was still soft... so I started a cruel game of trying to make it pop by riding it, harder with every new intent after an air refill. The beachball was almost transparent because of the size but it wanted to live and was refusing to burst to my desire. Every new intent I had to almost climb the ball. Suddenly, I heard a hissing. My friend had finally started to giving up. Such a sweet sound... I put a finger on it, blew up again, and rode it with the mere intention of making it burst loud. I tried 3 or 4 times, but it didn't work. The hole didn't get bigger either. In other words, the bull had won the rodeo... Being full of passion I dried fast and went to the bedroom with my (now) big friend. It was a cold night. After the first ride on the bed, it did BOOM! like a balloon. Apparently, the cold helped the pvc to break it fast. It was a nice bang so I slept in peace.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Chris Rock; 21-05-2017, 16:06.
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Re: Popping pleasures on vacations

Was the leak originally slow?
    Washington State, United States

Comment

• Chris Rock
      • Mar 2017

Yes, just a tiny hole. It didn't get bigger because of the pvc hot temperature because of the water I guess. The last 2 o 3 rides I was really trying to make it pop with all my weight and just doing a classic s2p, not even trying to get pleasure (which I've already had several times before). That surprised me because it was the first time an inflatable resisted so much with a leak.

Comment

• bigballcollector
        • Mar 2017

Looking forward to reading the next part
        Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Chris Rock
          • Mar 2017

Night 2: After inflating the 61 cm (24") beachball and once the jacuzzi was ready, I got inside it with my round friend. I started the "expanding" process of slow riding and inflating it, with more and more aire. Of course I enjoyed and took pleasure during the process, so there were some pauses... I didn't want to try my luck so I wasn't very rough (rough to the point of testing the limits of my friend). Soft and slow rides, touching it, smelling it, tasting it... It was like just making the love. An overinflated 24" beachball can become very big, so I played also deflating it from time to time. When the session was over, I went to bed and played for a while. I think I slept with my beachball semi-inflated under me. A calm and cold night. 3 More days remaining.

Night 3 was like night 2, not a big deal. Pleasant, but nothing special.

Night 4: Having in mind I had only one more night to enjoy, I decided to unpack the other beachball and enjoy them both. I was be able to distinguish them because, as you know, one of them was already overinflated. So I played games like lying, sitting, riding them at the same time, etc. When it was bed time, it was a hard decision, but I had to burst one. While in the process of making it burst (by riding, of course), I spent some time chating with a friend. During that time, I interrupted the process. I realized I have been talking with him for like 4 hours, and when I look at the clock, it was almost 5 am! I said him bye and had to rush the process, because I needed to sleep a bit. I inflated it tight, had a last moment of pleasure over it, and, being not fully convinced, I cruelly sat on it with all my weight for some seconds. I begun to bounce, becoming more and more rough. I stoped to reinflate. Despite the weather outside, it was nice inside the cabain, so the exercise and tension made me sweat a little. When I stood up, the ball remain sticked to my butt. That made me horny again, and even more when I felt it a bit warm in the next "exploding session". I put it over a chair, climbed over and started to torture it, bouncing and moving my butt randomly over it, like wanting to impreng my essence before the burst. After spending some minutes in this last sudden kinky game, I resume the job and bounce and bounce more and more hard to hear a good and loud pop. It took about 3 or 4 hard bounces and the last one was a magnificient dry bang. I think I heard a "ffffff!!!" before the last bounce, like a last moment leak, but since I didn't stop... well, I guess we will never know. After that, I stayed quit sitting on the chair for some time (with the beachball popped under my butt). I stood up, took the popped ball off my butt and went to bed, with my hart still beating.

Comment

• Biginflationist
            Passion for expansion
            • May 2017

I'm enjoying your stories! A few times I've taken a beach ball with me on vacation when I had the opportunity.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

Though I'm a non-popper, it's interesting to read these popping stories, just reading on how tough beach balls can be. You mentioned that after some stretching, one of them had an almost transparent look. Could you enlighten us what brand of ball that was, or where you bought if from.

Comment

• Chris Rock
                • Mar 2017

I'd like to write more but I'm from phone and it's very late here. The three beachballs were from Bestway, the classic ones, like this https://onlinetoys-onlinetoysaustra....beach-ball.jpg

In my experience, and I can tell you I have overinflated thousands in my life, after reaching some bursting point (applying heat), these beachballs become a bit transparent. Maybe you have seen this in some popping video, but when you are riding and trying to pop it with your weight, sometimes appear a transparent bubble in one side, where it's about to explode through. Well, it's kinda like that. I usually change the place where I buy them. I feel a bit embarrassed from time to time when I ask for beachballs in some store, so that's why. That time was in a little store I found in mercadolibre (our eBay). I bought 6 and took 3 for the trip. The other ones were exploded before travel, in a very kinky way. 2 in the toilet, in the middle of the night, while my gf was sleeping and one in my bed after some dirty sessions. One of them popped while humping it in the shower and the other one was executed over the toilet. It got 3 leaks before it was completely deflated under my butt. Rough ball but I have no mercy for beachballs with leaks, so if they don't burst loud after some hard bouces I introduce a finger in the leak and get it deflated in 3 seconds, with a perfect and sexy FFFFFFF!! like an air compressor.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎