X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBLoonyGirl
    Banned
    • May 2019

Basil's Blow to Pop

It all happened one boring, mundane day when we were siting watching TV together. I still had to pinch myself that I was hanging out with him. But I still had one burning fantasy that I just had to see.
    I had means, I had the opportunity and I knew how to make it happen.
    I should probably say at this point that I always keep a few balloons in my purse, for ‘emergencies’ or whenever the opportunity might present itself. Basil was still transfixed on the TV. My heart started to pound as I reached into my purse and pulled out a balloon. I couldn’t see what colour it was until I looked at it properly. It was red. I sat there for a good few minutes holding it in my hand - my sweaty, shaking hand - before I found the courage to finally put it to my lips. My lower regions tingled as I brought it up to my lips.
    Now was the hard part. Do you know how hard it is to pretend to be bad at something when you’re actually really good at it? Well, it’s hard. I pretended to not be able to blow up the balloon. It was all part of my plan, you see.
    It took a few seconds for Basil to notice. I was worried he might ask why I had a balloon, or something, in which case I may have had to resort to Plan B (whatever that was). But to my great relief, he said, “I say, Miss Allie, are you struggling to blow up that balloon?”
    Hearing him say the word almost brought on an instantaneous orgasm by itself. I quickly chastised myself, and cleared my throat.”Uh-huh.”
    I waited patiently for him to continue, but he didn’t. I tilted my head. “Maybe I need someone to show me how it’s done.” My cheeks flushed pink as I said the words.
    He sighed, took the balloon from my hand and started to stretch it. I took a deep, sharp breath, and my stomach did a little flip.. Here we go.
    “I’ll show you how it’s done.” He put the balloon to his lips and started to blow. For a second I couldn’t look at him, for fear that I might explode if I did. But then I realized I might not get this chance again, so I looked at him.
    He continued to blow up the balloon. My lower regions were going crazy. I hoped he didn’t notice.
    He took the balloon from his lips. “Big enough?”
    I shook my head. I knew what I wanted.
    “Are you sure?”
    I nodded. I’d never been more sure of anything.
    He put the balloon back to his lips. I could see the fear in his eyes. Just the right amount of fear, just the way I liked it.
    I put my fingers in my ears as I prepared myself for the inevitable. It looked as though it was almost at its limit. And I was almost at my limit.
    *POP!*
    The balloon exploded. I exploded. Again, I hoped he didn’t notice.
    He turned to me. “I really am most terribly sorry.”
    I didn’t say anything. I kissed him softly, made my excuses and left. Then when I was outside the front door, I melted all over again.
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Re: Basil's Blow to Pop

Wow, short but so sweet! Loved this story, great work!

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
      Banned
      • May 2019

Thank you!

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Basil Brush was what I watched when I was a kid so never thought of him in this way.

Gotta admit the story is well written and shows you have a passion. Keep up the stories you have a bright future in this forum.

Now I gotta go make a few balloons go Boom Boom myself.

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
          Banned
          • May 2019

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
          Basil Brush was what I watched when I was a kid so never thought of him in this way.

Gotta admit the story is well written and shows you have a passion. Keep up the stories you have a bright future in this forum.

Now I gotta go make a few balloons go Boom Boom myself.
          Sorry for potentially ruining your childhood

Comment

• LoonLover1999

You didn’t ruin anything. Just because I never saw him in this light doesn’t mean I can’t use my imagination.

I love the story and hope to see more.

Comment

• palloncino90
              • Jan 2018

Love this story
              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
                Banned
                • May 2019

Originally posted by palloncino90
                Love this story
                Thank you!

Comment

• Fuusen
                  • Nov 2019

Nice short fantasy story... or did it really happen?

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
                    Banned
                    • May 2019

Originally posted by Fuusen
                    Nice short fantasy story... or did it really happen?
                    I wish, haha.

Comment

• Fuusen
                      • Nov 2019

To make it happend, you should at least keep some uninflated balloons in your purse hehe. Succes is when opportunity meets preparation hehe

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎