Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • underpressure
    • Jan 2019

Gaming on Balloons

Just thought I'd share - lately I've been super into playing PC games while sitting on a 24-36" balloon. The extra stimulation and the thought that the balloon might not hold up definitely get me going (no accidents yet, fingers crossed ).

Any other gaming looners out there?
  • balloons4life
    • Mar 2016

Re: Gaming on Balloons

I game sometimes but never tried to do it on balloons. I have 24 inch balloons from tuftex left so might try it!

Comment

• underpressure
      • Jan 2019

@balloons4life highly recommended! Tuftex 24 are a good choice for that, though I've been going with 36 due to the height of my desk. What do you usually play?

Comment

• Sarah

I sometimes take calls from work whilst on a 17" balloon. It stops me from sounding too bored and i enjoy keeping it u der the desk on video calls. Sure my boss wouldnt like to think of me naked from the waste down.

Comment

• Loonatic
          Balloons + Feet
          • Apr 2016

I work from home and love to have balloons fill the underside of my desk. I play with them while I work and helps keep morale up throughout the day. Plus, it's a good little distraction when I get a bit burnt out.

I've done the same with gaming as well when I'm on my computer playing. However, I mostly use console so I'll have a nice 16" or upwards to a 36" to use as a footrest while I game.

Comment

• underpressure
            • Jan 2019

I tend to keep balloons separate from my work as I'm prone to getting distracted otherwise, but I do sometimes decorate my desk at home with (overinflated) clusters.

Comment

• WannabePopper
              • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Sarah
              I sometimes take calls from work whilst on a 17" balloon. It stops me from sounding too bored and i enjoy keeping it u der the desk on video calls. Sure my boss wouldnt like to think of me naked from the waste down.
              Sarah - Wow!!! There’s more risk there than I could ever contemplate. Balloons - even the strongest / newest / best quality etc. - or just so fragile that an unexpected pop can never truly be ruled out.

I can imagine how you might go about explaining a loud bang on a conference phone call. Still a bit embarrassing. But a video call? Oh my!!! It could end up being so embarrassing as there is a bang and you rapidly descend below the desk only to re-emerge rather startled. And half naked too? Goodness!!!

Well, that’s just me. It’s far too close to keeping the work and personal spheres separate. Much respect to you and any others who could pull this off.

Comment

• Sarah

I am not in the habit of riding a balloon to orgasm on conference calls. I will make sure the neck making me....tingle...during the call but not anything more.

Popping balloons myself rarely happens - although I am happy/aroused when others do it for me with an 11" but..if it popped under my desk, I would claim the cat (which I don't own!) Just knocked the tv over, I wouldn't show them my naked groin. Not on a first date anyway :-D
                Last edited by Guest; 14-10-2019, 16:16.

Comment

• WannabePopper
                  • Oct 2018

Still, it’s just the thought that the balloon could go at any second - albeit not likely- that would totally be at my nerves, and the consequences of having to explain it to work colleagues.

Comment

• Sarah

If work calls suck, and they do, them blow some excitement into them. Think about it...life is too short.

Comment

• lionlooner
                      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by underpressure
                      Just thought I'd share - lately I've been super into playing PC games while sitting on a 24-36" balloon. The extra stimulation and the thought that the balloon might not hold up definitely get me going (no accidents yet, fingers crossed ).

Any other gaming looners out there?
                      I do something similar! I keep them inflated in my shorts/underwear while I play. Sometimes I'll make a game of it and inflate it if I lose or win, see if it pops because i lost too much.

Doesn't happen every time I play video games, but occasionally. What games ya play?

Comment

• Sarah

I guess when one pops, it is like a bonus Quake game!

Comment

• balloons4life
                          • Mar 2016

I play mainly world of warships and warthunder! And they are my first tt24's so I better not pop them too fast haha

Comment

• underpressure
                            • Jan 2019

Hey, another WoWs/War Thunder player! I also play a fair amount of League of Legends and used to be pretty into Overwatch. Otherwise it's mostly misc strategy/simulation games.

@lionlooner inflating in shorts is also fantastic - I'm phobic, but I do enjoy pushing the limit...

Comment

• wildheart
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by lionlooner
                              I do something similar! I keep them inflated in my shorts/underwear while I play. Sometimes I'll make a game of it and inflate it if I lose or win, see if it pops because i lost too much.

Doesn't happen every time I play video games, but occasionally. What games ya play?
                              I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on the game if I did that. It would have to be a single player strategy game or something otherwise I’d never stand a chance at winning anything.
                              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍