X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShredFox
    • Mar 2019

The trash

Hey folks,

I know we already have that discussion about "containing the shreds", but I want to point to a different thing here, so bear with me: is there anyone else like me who loves seeing popped (and also uninflated) balloons just as much as inflated ones? I think it could be because I also have a latex fetish going on, but I'm not sure. That's why I'm asking you.

What also plays a role is an idea where I don't know whether I can make it comprehensible to others, but I'll give it a shot:
    what also gets me hot is that all that nice, shiny, colourful latex is made to be broken and thrown away if you think about it. One of the best things about a balloon to many people is that it's fun to destroy. Is it just me who feels that way, or do other poppers also think like that? Seeing things you like (or things generally) getting destroyed is a pattern that's a fetish of its own as far as I know, it might be just that.

So what do you do with your shreds, do you just toss them?
    I've kept my (clean) shreds from the last 2 years in a large trash bag and held on to them . By now it holds the remains of about two to three thousand balloons (and since I almost only have standard sized party balloons they still fit in that one trash bag, isn't that amazing? :P). Even I think that's a bit weird, but for the reasons stated above I haven't thrown them away yet. I guess I'll have to find a way to make use of them or toss them out at some point though, since the bag is almost full :P Maybe that stuff would make a good cushion stuffng.
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: The trash

I reccycle the deflated latex shards, and any I can't, go in the regular rubbish bin.

Comment

• Cho
      • Mar 2019

For a long time I've thrown the shreds just away (in the appropriate thrash bin).

But for some reason, that I can't really explain to myself similar to you, I've kept the shreds. Even though they aren't as numorous as yours ^^.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

I keep all of my popped balloon's in a metal container. I like to keep my shards as I love smelling latex plus seeing the balloon's brings back memories of the fun I had with them. I also just like keeping them around as I like seeing the colours around my room. I also have plans to get even more fun out of the shards

Comment

• marja

I just throw them away. Once they are popped they have no use for me anymore.

I like to buy balloons in shops. Sometimes I buy balloons that smell horribly after opening the package or they only get really small. I then toss away the remainder of the package, unused.

Comment

• ShredFox
            • Mar 2019

Interesting to see that everyone seems to do it differently. At least I now know I'm not the only one who keeps the remains :P

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

Has anyone at some point in time ever had to hide their used balloon in the trash just to keep their fetish hidden?
              The bigger the better

Comment

• Cho
                • Mar 2019

I don't know if I had to do so, because I don't think anyone is looking in my trash, but I was kind of paranoid about the shreds. I hid them in multiple layers of other trash, like used pieces of paper or bags of chips.
                Still don't know if that was even remotely necessary, but better safe then sorry I guess.

Comment

• SusieDK
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Cho
                  I don't know if I had to do so, because I don't think anyone is looking in my trash, but I was kind of paranoid about the shreds. I hid them in multiple layers of other trash, like used pieces of paper or bags of chips.
                  Still don't know if that was even remotely necessary, but better safe then sorry I guess.
                  Hi there,

I just throw out the shreds, but as I don’t want lots of balloon shreds showing up in our trash bin, I initially throw them into a paper bin in my little home office. I use this bin exclusively for balloon shreds, and when it gets full, I put he shreds in an opaque bag, tie it off carefully and throw it in the waste bin among the daily waste. Of course I run a risk that somebody might see the shreds in the paper bin, but only quite few ever enters my home office, and the ‘balloon bin’ is not that visible. Besides paper bins are not that not interesting, and if I know somebody is coming I just put some paper over the ‘balloon content’.

The shreds by themselves are not that interesting to me - I just gather them to be able to discard them in a ‘safe’ way, but now and then I do feel quite cool when seeing I have popped ‘that many balloons’.

One thing I do like about the ‘trash’ is when a balloon bursts into a lot of tiny shreds. It looks cool and is often accompanied by a wonderfully loud bang. In my opinion this is the ideal ending for a balloon

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                  Susie

Comment

• Tracy
                    • May 2018

Last edited by Tracy; 29-05-2019, 22:44.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

What i enjoy about a handful of busted balloons is the strong smell of latex from the inner part of the balloon. LOVE the smell.
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• ShredFox
                        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Cho
                        That sounds familiar If I get the feeling that anyone might notice balloon bits in my trash I tend to hide them as well. It's not that big of a problem any more since I've gotten a place of my own that I don't have to share with anyone else, plus, as I already said... they've got their own trash bag now. :P

Originally posted by SusieDK
                        One thing I do like about the ‘trash’ is when a balloon bursts into a lot of tiny shreds. It looks cool and is often accompanied by a wonderfully loud bang. In my opinion this is the ideal ending for a balloon
                        That's another interesting point of view, because with me it's the other way round as I prefer large shreds, especially when they remain in one piece and the knot is still attached. Also... that makes it easier to pick them up of course

@Blowitbig True, that is something I also like very much. When the loons have been blown up for a few days (at least with mine) they get that special strong latex smell which I like to sniff.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                          • Apr 2023

I deflate them with dozens of Pinholes all around them. Once they are Deflated I untie the half knot so it appears like it could be reinflated then just drop it in some random location in a park.

Comment

• Loon119
                            • Jun 2018

I do keep the shreds from some balloons especially if they gave a really good time or were indestructible for the good memories but also weirdly I have to find the knot or I can't settle. The wife has popped loads of balloons over weeks and I always have to find the knot other day she said found the knot for you

Comment

• skyscream44
                              • Sep 2016

i put them in a zip lock bag and occasionally masturbate to them. I love the ones from old balloons that pop into big saggy wrinkled latex sacks

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎