Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: balloon play?

Haven't managed to b2p a balloon in a sleeping bag yet. I did do a b2p with a garbage bag (when I didn't have anything else on me) it got tighter than with balloons but wasn't as loud. If you want to do it maybe a pump would be easier.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• marja

Originally posted by wildheart
      Haven't managed to b2p a balloon in a sleeping bag yet. I did do a b2p with a garbage bag (when I didn't have anything else on me) it got tighter than with balloons but wasn't as loud. If you want to do it maybe a pump would be easier.
      I really don't like pumps. So I will try again. And again. And again. I really enjoyed myself without popping the balloon. So I will enjoy myself the next time. I would like to pop that loon, but if I don't do it, I still have a reason to try again!

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

It's the most fun you can have without popping it. You might find it a little easier with a valve that stops the air coming out

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
          The Balloon Stuffer
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Danman1987
          I have a giga ball and I had a 71" balloon. Once I inflated the ball, got inside of it and inflated the 71" balloon inside to I got trapped. It was an amazing feeling to get such a huge balloon pressed very hard to you body.

I don't have a sleeping bag now, but if I had one, I would fill it with a 24" balloon or a 36". Maybe a GL1200 could give you the better experience.
          Hmmm this actually sounds rather enjoyable but aren't giga balls always weird shaped? I saw some clear ones as well by googling btw. Does anyone know if you are able to get a colored one round 8ft in color?

My 2ND question would be if it would be potentially dangerous to get in a closed gigaball and inflate balloons from the inside until it is completely full and stuffed?

I think I might have just come up with a new dream for myself....exciting

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

Try it and tell us how it goes

Comment

• sexyneck
              • Feb 2016

Normally, before I have sex with balloons, I used to powder it with baby powder. Have anyone share the same experience? We can talk more to this. I do have some exotic balloons to show. Since I have a newbie, not able to.

Comment

• balloons
                Balloon fun
                • Apr 2017

Riding overinflated balloons till I cum

Comment

• PomeranianLooner
                  • Feb 2016

Originally posted by marja
                  I really don't like pumps. So I will try again. And again. And again. I really enjoyed myself without popping the balloon. So I will enjoy myself the next time. I would like to pop that loon, but if I don't do it, I still have a reason to try again!
                  Have you managed to do that?

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                    • Mar 2019

Would you think a 5.5 foot cloudbuster work in a sleeping bag?

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎