How do I get my balloon profile pic icon, to show up on every forum thread?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

How do I get my balloon profile pic icon, to show up on every forum thread?

Hi,

This may be a silly question, so please forgive me in advance, but I have a small balloon icon pic, which is attached to my name, yet it doesn't seem to appear against any of my posts.

Am I too new a member yet, for this to appear beside my name, or am I doing something wrong, please?

Thanks in advance.
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: How do I get my balloon profile pic icon, to show up on every forum thread?

You need to set it as your "avatar".
    Click "User CP" at the top left, then "Edit Avatar".
    Vicci x

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Thanks Vicci. The system kept saying "file upload failed" though I have no idea why! All sorted, I think.

Comment

• JR Looner
        • May 2015

Visited this thread because I was having the same issue. Finally got it working.

Comment

• Pacifism
          • Dec 2018

When I 'edit avatar' my only option is to not use an avatar at all. Is there any way to change this?

Comment

• Vicci
            Blown to bits
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pacifism
            When I 'edit avatar' my only option is to not use an avatar at all. Is there any way to change this?
            It's because you're a new user. You'll either need to wait 10 days, or make 4 posts which don't get flagged as spam - your account will then be upgraded overnight.
            Vicci x

Comment

• Loonerdad
              • Apr 2020

It's always good to upload an AVATAR which gives a visual impression of what your personality is all about. If you don't have an Avatar (and many members don't), please think about uploading one, it's a nice touch to your Profile. Oh yes, last thing, the Avatar need to be quite small in pixels (just 60 x 60 max) so you may need to resize it.

You can find EDIT AVATAR under 'UserCP.
              Last edited by Loonerdad; 25-04-2020, 07:10.

Comment

• MichaelLoona
                • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Loonerdad
                It's always good to upload an AVATAR which gives a visual impression of what your personality is all about. If you don't have an Avatar (and many members don't), please think about uploading one, it's a nice touch to your Profile. Oh yes, last thing, the Avatar need to be quite small in pixels so you may need to resize it.

You can find EDIT AVATAR under 'UserCP.
                Great idea !! Done

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡