X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indianlooner3
    • Aug 2017

Story feedbacks

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to take this opportunity to take feedback on my stories that I have written here so far :

1. My teacher blows

2. Grandmom's teasing b2p

3. My maid and the balloons

4. Balloon fetish with Padma Aunty

5. The Speckled Heart Balloons

Please share your genuine feedback on the above. What you liked, didn't like, etc. It will help me write better stories and entertain you folks more.

Also it will be great if you can rank the above stories from 1 to 5 with 1 being the best.
  • LoonerHans
    • Oct 2018

Re: Story feedbacks

Absolutely amazing stories by u. They are lucid, simple and interesting. Keeps the reader hooked for sure!

1. My teacher blows

This story made me fill with excitement at the starting but ended abruptly and quick. The sequence was good but I think you should have added some more balloon elements or perhaps some more detail of the teacher while she blows the balloon.
    Rating: 2

Well, to be exact I didn't feel anything in this coz it was a family member I suggest u to choose some other family member for such stories coz some people might gross out and leave such amazing story unfinished.

Rating: 1

This one is my one of the fav stories in this forum. It has perfect element of anticipation while seeing someone blow, the tension of balloon tending to burst, teasing factor, etc. It would have been more exciting if the aunty would hav started blowing in front of u commanding u to sit glued to the chair and watch her; teasing to b2p it and deflating the balloon and again reinflating it to pop.

Rating: 4 and a half

4. Balloon fetish with Padma aunty

This story is the best one created by u. Getting caught offguard by a sexy aunty is really a big turn on to me and to many of them perhaps! I love every bit of this story and it guarantees me a huge turn on whenever I read it! But what happened the next day aftee tht fateful night? Who freed him from his agony?
    Rating: 5

5. The speckled heart balloons

This story really gives a boner as I can imagine a sexy lady sitting on a chair with her legs crossed and blowing a balloon tightly. What a feast to the eyes!

Rating: 4

Looking forward to more stories from you!
    NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• indianlooner3
      • Aug 2017

Hey Hans,

Thanks a lot for the valuable feedback..Will definitely help me write better stories..

Comment

• LoonerHans
        • Oct 2018

U r welcome
        NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• IndianChamp
          • Oct 2019

Originally posted by indianlooner3
          Hey Folks,

Just wanted to take this opportunity to take feedback on my stories that I have written here so far :

1. My teacher blows

4. Balloon fetish with Padma Aunty

5. The Speckled Heart Balloons

Please share your genuine feedback on the above. What you liked, didn't like, etc. It will help me write better stories and entertain you folks more.

Also it will be great if you can rank the above stories from 1 to 5 with 1 being the best.
          The first story ended all of a sudden. Expected a bit more of teasing and sultriness including a pop. The sight of a young Indian woman blowing balloons in saree is a turn on.
          Rating: 3
          The second story did not appeal to me. It could have been someone other than family members.
          Rating: 0.5
          The third one is one of the best. Someone blowing up balloons with a teasing attitude to burst them is good enough to get a hard on.
          Rating: 4
          Balloon fetish with Padma Aunty is the best story here. A curvy woman blowing up balloons,teasing and sexually dominating someone thereby making the balloons burst by blowing is good enough to make one jerk off or finger themselves.
          Rating: 5
          The last one was also too good. A young sexy woman blowing up balloons with a mischievous smile and an intention to pop them gave me a boner.
          Rating:4.7

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍