Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jb3593
    • Mar 2019

Best Source for Climb In Balloons

Hi everyone... I'm sure this has been asked several times but I couldn't find much information on here.

I am looking for a good, and hopefully inexpensive supplier of climb in balloons. A while ago, I purchased some climb in balloons from AliExpress and while they definitely appear to be the right size, the opening is too small to realistically get in.

Typing 'climb in balloon' in Google returns a few results, with sites that sell no-name balloons (that may be the from the same suppliers that I got my CIB from on AliExpress), expensive climb in balloons (I know climb in balloons, especially good climb in balloons aren't cheap but I feel like a lot are priced way too high), or the clear balloons, which is what I want, are sold out. I have seen Continental Sales recommended, but I was turned away after attempting to sign up. So if anyone has any recommendations, I would be much obliged.
  • DJ Looner
    • Apr 2020

Re: Best Source for Climb In Balloons

Hello, I actually joined this forum because I was looking for ideas to do with climb in balloons. I know they can be expensive but you really do get you pay for. I get all mine from Bubble XL. https://www.bubblexl.com/english/cli...lloon-147.html
    They have a wide neck and are double dipped but you still have to prep them correctly if you want them to last. I had one rip the other day that I have had for about a year. Been in and out of it at least 2 dozen times. Just didn't take my time getting out.
    I tend to order about 4-6 and it makes the shipping more coat effective. But it also does take about 4 -5 weeks to get them thru customs right now. Just be patient and follow the instructions. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎