Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FunLooner
    • Dec 2019

Party City Girls

I few weeks back I went to our local party city and decided I wanted to have to helium balloons filled for me so I went through my stash finding 6 different color of 16” uniques. I took them in asking how much it would be their were two cute girls at the counter they had so many questions, how big are they? How much do we charge because they usually only deal with 9” 12” and 24”. They seemed so happy to fill the order one of the girls seemed scared while the other stated these are really good quality balloons she looked at me asking if I knew how big they got because she would hate to pop my balloons. Needless to say that was an amazing experience seeing such beautiful girls interested and interacting with balloons. I left and ended up untying them and blowing them to full potential before playing and popping them. I was so tempted to go back to have them fill some more. But didn’t. Has anyone ever had any interesting or similar occasions?
  • LoonerHoax
    • May 2020

Re: Party City Girls

I've had Party City fill some Q16 and Q24 for me when I didn't have a helium tank. I had to coach them to get them close to 70% capacity...

Comment

• Joe Mamma
      • Mar 2020

TRUE STORY
      When I was in the military many years ago, I came across a 36" balloon. I brought it to the local party store to ask if they could fill it. The middle aged woman told me the price, and I agreed. She filled it up to maybe 24". I told her it was a 36" balloon, and would like it filled to capacity. She was very hesitant, and told me she couldn't guarantee the balloon wouldn't pop since I didn't buy it there. I agreed, and she continued filling it for about 10 seconds. I went over to where she was, and squeezed the sides of the balloon showing her how much more capacity the balloon had. I admitted to her, I really wanted to see what a 36" balloon looked like fully inflated. I asked her to let it fill for at least a minute more. She admitted she hated balloons popping. I stood next to her, as she continued. I produced a tape measure showing her it was only at 32". She admitted she'd never filled one this big. I asked her to keep going. I watched the base of the balloon as it looked firmly stretched, and like a neck could appear. The balloon was nice and firm. I told her that was good. She responded "Thank God. That was nerve wracking."

I thanked her, paid and approached the door. She said, " Uh, that's not going to fit through the door. I got to the door, and sure enough, it was wider than the door opening. I checked the edges of the door for rough spots, and squeezed the balloon sideways till I got it through the doorway. I thanked her again, and watched as she followed me to the door. I got to my car, a 1986 Ford Mustang, and started to look at how I was going to get this balloon in my car. The clerk was now standing on the sidewalk, and said, "Good luck with that", obviously knowing it may be too big for my car to handle. The balloon wouldn't fit in the door of the car. Finally, I lowered the back seats down, and opened the hatchback. I started squeezing the balloon in through the back. Lots of squealing and squeaking, but I got it in through the hatchback. The women stood on the sidewalk, as I waved, and told her, "I got it." She waved, and I drove off with limited visibility out my back window.
      Last edited by Joe Mamma; 08-02-2021, 12:27.

Comment

• srob2
        • Dec 2017

Man, if two cute girls asked me how big 16” uniques got, I'd tell them "almost as big as the 24 inch"

Comment

• just4balloons
          • Jan 2021

I wonder how often or at all if they People working at party city see "regulars" come in and wonder why someone buys so many balloons. Or maybe they are aware of the fetish and try spot looners

Comment

• b0f0s0f
            • Nov 2016

I'd bet that there are few enough looners that most people working at party stores have never seen one, but I'm sure there are some people who have a local looner or two that have figured out why this one customer keeps coming back...

Comment

• FunLooner
              • Dec 2019

I’m going to have to try that next time this time I was just playing the card saying idk how big they get she was so nervous too and then how she mentioned they’re good quality made me think lol

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                • Nov 2017

I actually had a friend who worked for Party City, and I taught her how to blow up Q24s, how big to get them.

Came in one day, and dropped about $60 to have her fill an entire boquet of no less than 12 Q24s. I should have a picture somewhere...aha, here we go...

^This is my friend who works there holding the whole boquet...^

...And then took them home and tied them to the tail of my PuffyPaws Wolf!

Last edited by Equui-Nox; 13-02-2021, 18:09.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                  • Nov 2017

Also, take note that I did not neck the balloons, because I could only take about 3 in the car at a time. At home, I added more air to them.

Someday, though, I want to have my own helium tank.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                    • May 2020

Having a helium tank is great. I get the 110cf ones for $85 from my distributor and the 244cf ones are $135. The deposit was $150 but that's been rolling for a few years now so I don't miss it lol.

Comment

• FunLooner
                      • Dec 2019

What a sight I get a little nervous and turned on when a beautiful girl plays or talks about balloons it brings butterflies to my stomach! I have to try this again sometime and hopefully get them to blow them up to their full potential! I was so tempted to ask them to pop some for me but couldn’t bring myself to ask them

Comment

• Chip67
                        • Dec 2019

I have had pretty good success with the Party City staff inflating the Party City 24” Latex Helium Balloons. When I go to Party City, I usually grab a bag of the 24” balloons from the balloon aisle and then have them inflate the quantity I desire. There are two things I do before the balloon inflator starts to fill the balloon; first, I ask them to blow them as big as they can; if they don’t inflate it with enough helium I ask for more. Second, I ask them to tie a half knot in order so I can inflate it again. Usually the person just hands me the balloon to tie. It’s a team effort. Enjoy the experience having balloons inflated in public, it’s a turn on for me.
                        Last edited by Chip67; 20-02-2021, 01:55.

Comment

• Chip67
                          • Dec 2019

This is a picture which I am sure you have all seen of a pretty girl at Party City after just inflating 6 - 36” Unique Helium Balloons. I didn’t take this picture, I wish I had. Those were the days !!!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍