Old 04-02-2021, 03:18 PM

tebe2hu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Most inflated balloons at one time
Around 50 but most of them were quite big... Olympic 45, Qualatex 30 and 36, Unique 36, GL-700, etc. The smallest was a 16" RIFCO punch ball.
The funny thing, that the stash had no links to balloon fetish, I prepared for taking photos of my friend's kids who love balloons and it was the easiest way to keep their attention. Other story that the following night I used them for another purpose...

Last edited by tebe2hu; 04-02-2021 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Continue...
Old 04-02-2021, 04:31 PM

seattlelurker is on a distinguished road
The most was probably 40-50, but they were all 24" Tuftex (with a few 36's).

Most memorable:

-34 crystal Tuftex 36" balloons, all filled full and tight. They filled the whole room floor to ceiling until I couldn't move. The last balloon I inflated was pressing against me and the mass of the rest of the balloons, and everything was pressing against each other as I blew it tighter. When that last one was tight, I tied it (everything with half-knots) and just sat and enjoyed the feeling of being pressed on all sides by these huge tight balloons with the light filtering through them... it was just beautiful and a great feeling.

-Recently, about 16 Tuftex 24" balloons in a smaller room. Didn't fill the room super full, but still enough to feel how filled up the room was getting. All of these were pre-stretched and then blown super super tight so they were huge, and as I got to the last ones I went back and blew more air into everything, 10-20 more blows each... then went back around and did it again... then went back one more time and added even more air... By that point they were all about 30 inches, starting to neck (I don't love a huge long neck, but when they've been pre-stretched and inflated that tight, they start to get really teardrop shaped and a pointy neck starts to come out and I love it). It was just this feeling that every single one was huge, way bigger than they were meant to be, and tighter and tighter, everything was right on the verge of popping. The last round of adding air, two spontaneously popped after I tied them (one pop took out three other balloons, they were that tight!), so at that point I just started grabbing them and blowing all the way to the end with determination. By the time there were 6 left, I remember looking around at the room and thinking how cool it was that the remaining balloons (and the whole room, walls, and even ceiling) were covered with the sprayed shreds of the others... I blew to pop every balloon in that room (other than the 4 that died by spontaneous popping because they were so tight). From the pre-stretch and then constant adding more air, every single balloon got absolutely giant (for a TT24), all 30-36" when they popped! It was the best feeling I've had of many balloons, all made as big as I possibly could.

If the room full of 36's was one of the most beautiful balloon experiences, the room full of 24's blown all to the edge was one of the most exciting balloon experiences I've had.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:51 PM

PBK is on a distinguished road
Let's see here....
25 heliums (2 Qualatex 36's, 4 Tuftex 24's, 5 Qualatex 24's, 4 Party City 24's and the rest a mix of Tuftex and Partymate 17's).
3 72's.
5 Chinese 4 footers.
5 Party City 24's
100 Mcdonald's balloons.
3 random printed 9" balloons I found in a parking lot in the city.
A mix of over 100 punchballs and Tuftex 17's.
Basement's getting pretty full.
Old 05-02-2021, 02:51 PM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Wow guys you really have a nice record, I feel defeated by your standards.
My biggest session yet was like a year ago with:
1 gl700
1 cattex doll
2 tuftex 24”
10 tuftex 17”
And 1 unique 16”

To be honest not a big amount of loons compared with you
Old 10-02-2021, 03:02 AM

just4balloons is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the day I can fill a room with balloons...
Old 11-02-2021, 05:57 PM

niklooner is on a distinguished road
Honestly I never had the occasion to blow up so much balloons (also because I live in a condominium)
But back in 2014 I had a little fun (sorry for the low quality pictures)
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg 2014-01-01 00.01.13.jpg (967.0 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-02-06 18.44.20.jpg (1,016.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-07-18 15.56.58.jpg (1,004.6 KB, 57 views)
Old 11-02-2021, 06:53 PM

Boom&Bust is on a distinguished road
I think it may have been around 15 SA 24's many years ago. And then I slowly popped them all in different ways while naked.

This was probably my favourite popping session ever.
Old 11-02-2021, 07:16 PM

Mike_ZA is on a distinguished road
I think the most I ever had inflated at once was about 25. most were 14" but had 3 q36" and a 24" heart.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:18 AM

Common Loon is on a distinguished road
If you count deco jobs, probably my answer is somewhere north of 300. (Though that kind of total would include a bunch of 5" rounds, foils, and other stuff.)

If you count balloons inflated for my own playtime, it's about half that. I try to treat myself to a balloon room once a year or so, and last time I went through two whole bags of leftover Q11s from a previous deco job, plus added a good handful of other assorted balloons in various sizes from my too-full stash!
Old 20-02-2021, 01:46 AM

Chip60 is on a distinguished road
Last year I almost filled my bedroom from floor to ceiling with 98 - 36” Round Balloons !!!!
I used a Home Depot “Stinger” vacuum/blower. It was glorious !!!! I had to stop at 98 balloons because my fingers gave out. Next time I will wrap my fingers with tape. I would love to double or triple that amount. I was in Balloon Heaven !!!! I left them inflated for almost a week. I had to take them down so I could move around the room LOL