Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: Mylar/foil balloons?

I got an Anagram Orbz balloon yesterday as one of my balloon rescues. It looks a bit like a beach ball and is blown up rock hard. I laid on top of it and it didn't pop. They seem really strong, though I don't know how much abuse it would take. Anyone else come across them ?
    Attached Files

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Danniballoon
      I got an Anagram Orbz balloon yesterday as one of my balloon rescues. It looks a bit like a beach ball and is blown up rock hard. I laid on top of it and it didn't pop. They seem really strong, though I don't know how much abuse it would take. Anyone else come across them ?
      I bought an helium Orbz valentines balloon with “I Love You” and heart print. It was transparent which made it more attractive. Took it home and had a session humping and grinding it. It didnt pop either, they seem strong.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
        • May 2020

Mylars have never really done it for me. I like some give to the balloons I ride. That being said, I had a couple number balloons left over from my wife's birthday that I had a lot of unexpected fun with. Rode a way overinflated bubble balloon in the hole of the 6 balloon (which was overinflated). The 3 balloon I kept inflating with air as the helium dissipated. I kept it tightly inflated and rode on it to stretch it a bit. One day I inflated it rock hard and rode it until it popped.

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

I was quite surprised the other day when I wanted to get rid of a small mylar balloon. I stuck a pin in it and it popped just like a latex balloon. It went with a bang and ripped the entire length of the balloon

Comment

• theinflatableclown
            • Jul 2022

round and coloured mylar balloons are just fine, but character balloons, airwalker balloons and supershape balloons are better.

i humped a spongebob balloon, rainbow dashie, sun balloon and hello kitty airwalker balloon a while ago and it feels good.

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

I've just recently found out that I like seeing tightly inflated mylars being stomped on. They make one hell of a bang!!

I always avoided mylars as they dont do anything for me usually.

Comment

• Slugamano
                • Jul 2016

Normally I don't prefer mylar balloons but stompig on them is a good fun...

Comment

• MichaelLoona
                  • Apr 2020

Mylar balloons do absolutely nothing for me, although they work great for decorations and celebrations.

Comment

• Scooter
                    • May 2022

They don't really do anything for me either, since so much of what I like about balloons lies in their feel and smell. Mylars are kinda... boring?

Comment

• MylarLover
                      Mylar Balloon Lover
                      • Apr 2023

I only like Mylar Balloons. I'm not into latex. Mylar Balloons turns me on.

Comment

• looner train
                        • Nov 2023

if you sit to pop mylar balloon i have anybody have the print rub off the balloon i have the print rub of on me i look like a rainbow with the color on my ass and leg if i come on the mylar balloon it feel good but the print rubs off what make that happing.

Comment

• bloonprincess
                          Balloon Cuddler
                          • Oct 2023

They're alright ^^ But they don't do much for me. Give me latex anytime 💙 Or a soft vinyl...

Comment

• Daedalus
                            • Aug 2023

I haven't always preferred mylars but in the past few years I've been in love with these foil balloons! The valentine ones and character ones (mainly Ariel) are just so beautiful to me. Absolutely love em! You can just do so much with mylars in terms of design that I just find myself much more attracted to them than latex ones

Comment

• OnceYouPop
                              • Sep 2022

I agres, wasnt a fan before but I too am not obsessed. What I like is the variety of shapes and the toughness of them. I love things like the giant shaped amscan ghosts or enormous betallic candy canes. What ai like is that they can take a ton of air and then the pop itself is very visual - rather than the balloon disappear you see this big dramatic boom and tear.

the softness on the skin is also underrated. Whereas a latex balloon has resistance and squeak, theres a silk like softness of the material, but at the same time its rigid hard with air. I like the immediacy of the pop as you stomp them too leaving the flattened shape under foot.

Comment

• lucid
                                • Sep 2016

Like many of us apparently, I used to not be into mylars either, like at all. But somewhere down the line that changed. Now i like latex and mylar equally but for different reasons. The 18 inch ones don't really do anything for me but the 24 and 36 inch hearts certainly do. I like to watch my gf threaten to pop them by pressing her pointy high heels into them and when she let's up you can see a permanent indentation in the balloon where it was almost punctured. She'll say she's going to make my balloon ugly, and drag her heel slowly across the surface, almost breaking it. It makes a noise like violent squeaking mixed with a crinkling and strong plastic under tension. And the whole thing echos and reverberates off the inside walls of the balloon like a drum. Then you see a raised line pop up where her heel was, almost like a welt. They can also be popped with pins and cigarettes and patched with cutesy stickers or tape. I love watching her find out how many times she can stick them this way before they can no longer float and slowly sink down in her waiting hands to be torn apart. Ya can't quite get that with latex.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎