X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blfun98
    • Nov 2018

Hello!

Hello everybody!

I'm a 20 years old looner from Italy, and I'm into balloons since I was a kid. I think I am a semipopper, because I rarely enjoy to pop balloons myself, but enjoy seeing others do it. My favorite colors are yellow and blue

I like girls, but I'm open to every experience.

I hope to see more looners from Italy (maybe some girls? xD). I know for sure there are many looners in my country, but they like to hide

Sadly I've never tried big balloons, and I hope you have some advice on them. I have never ordered any of them because I live with my family and I don't want to embarass them, even if in some way they already know it.

I kinda gave it away when I was 12 years old. At that time I didn't even know what sex was, I discovered that balloons gave weird pleasure feelings to my peepee and told to my parents like an idiot LOL.

They also found few balloon scraps in the past (I still wasn't good at hiding everything) but they always acted like nothing happened.

I also hope to make some good friends here! bye for now...
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Re: Hello!

Hey hello from the UK. I love balloons 16 inch and upwards. I know how difficult it is with balloons and family feel free to messagee if you want to talk about balloons

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
      • Mar 2016

Welcome!

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Benvenuto
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment