Old 12-04-2019, 06:02 PM

TizianosBoy is on a distinguished road
Default Why is sitting on a 16 inch balloon so calming?
I blew up two 16 inch Qualatex balloons between today and last night and I sat on them earlier on (I accidentally B2Ped one, which was accidental), I was so happy and so calm, of course I wanked while sitting on them which was amazing, (I've ordered more 16 inch Qaulatex balloons, I ordered 10 Standard assortment, 10 Pastel and Metallic assortment and 10 Jewel Fantasy assortment, it's too expensive to buy 20 packs as they're 11 each and I didn't want to waste a huge amount of money on balloons.)

I want to try bigger balloons as I have a few 24 inchers there and it'd be lovely to sit and wank on it, I found it hard to blow them up and they're a nightmare to tie though, what other ways can I interact with my 16 inch balloons, I don't want to pop them at all.
Old 14-04-2019, 12:58 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Why is sitting on a 16 inch balloon so calming?
Originally Posted by TizianosBoy View Post
I've ordered more 16 inch Qaulatex balloons, I ordered 10 Standard assortment, 10 Pastel and Metallic assortment and 10 Jewel Fantasy assortment, it's too expensive to buy 20 packs as they're 11 each and I didn't want to waste a huge amount of money on balloons.
11 for a pack of (I presume) 50 x 16" Qualatex balloons, isn't expensive! That works-out as 22p each. If they're packs of 100, that's 11p each.

Expensive? Not a chance! LOL
Old 14-04-2019, 05:23 PM

TizianosBoy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why is sitting on a 16 inch balloon so calming?
Originally Posted by BalloonBoyUK View Post
11 for a pack of (I presume) 50 x 16" Qualatex balloons, isn't expensive! That works-out as 22p each. If they're packs of 100, that's 11p each.

Expensive? Not a chance! LOL
I suppose it would have worked out cheaper if I had have bought the 20 pack of balloons, 50 pack is 25, so it would have been better value I suppose, I'm thinking of getting balloons from Balloons United as they have a sale on and they have new balloons with their special Fifth Anniversary print on them and they seem to be very limited, only thing is it's gonna cost 43.26 for 43 balloons, which only works out as 1.20 each for each balloon which isn't too bad I suppose.