Old 14-04-2019, 10:42 AM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
Default Balloons as anal toys
Has anyone else here used balloons anally? Such as putting them in ur ass with a hose attached and blowing them up? Or inflating some with water and shoving them up ur butt?

I'm curious if others have done something similar; maybe u can give me some new ideas hehe
Old 14-04-2019, 06:37 PM

SuTeKh is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloons as anal toys
I was actually curious as to if anybody else enjoyed this as well. Ive done it a few times myself. Feels really good when the balloon inflates in your butt especially with the TufTex 17's the thick latex feels amazing.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:21 PM

Nonpop25 is on a distinguished road
So I've never done this and had never thought to.....but now I really want to!

Also I know they make inflatable butt plugs which might feel similar and are prolly easier to use
Old 16-04-2019, 09:31 PM

Ilooner is on a distinguished road
I've played with my ex-girlfriends with balloons.
Mostly vaginally butt few times anally. (See what I did there )
Old 17-04-2019, 02:26 AM

Pink Balloon is on a distinguished road
It's been a bit of a dream of mine...

Maybe some day I'll find a mistress...
Old 17-04-2019, 06:01 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Um... as a physician I just have to say that this is an EXTREMELY dangerous idea! By dangerous, I mean CATASTROPHIC. You can DIE or at the very least have a STROKE if things go wrong. I'm generally not one to tell people what to do or not to do regarding their fun, but when it comest to somebody's health or mental wellbeing I really feel as I must say something. Just know, if you attempt to do something like this, if the balloon pops, there is a chance that there could be damage to blood vessels within the thin mucosal layers of the vaginal or rectal cavities. While there's inherent danger with both, it should be known that the rectal cavity is PROFOUNDLY vascular (i.e., there's a lot of blood supply going down there and coming back from there). If air were to get into the blood vessels after it was a damaged, an air bubble can travel up to your brain and create something called an air embolus. Embolus, implying stroke or death.

Again, I respect everyones right to do as they please, and I don't wanna be the fun police. But it's also important that we are armed with information going into the things that we do. I'm sorry to get on a soap box, and I'm stepping off right now, but please note the dangers coming with something like this. Yes, to answer the question: people have died from inflated things in their cavities before. I don't have the numbers, but I'm willing to attempt to find them if necessary.