Old 17-04-2019, 12:51 AM

LoonLover1999 is on a distinguished road
Default Nervous/concerned about ordering online
Hi all

Iím gonna keep this short and to the point.

I want to order some balloons from balloons united but I have some worries.

1. I live at home with parents and two dogs so I canít get balloons that explode too loud(they know donít worry) but I like a balloon that I can stick between my legs and ride naked without it being too soft.

2. Iíve never ďusedĒ a balloon other than a pack of 10 Tescoís polka dot balloons so idk what brand suits me or even size. I donít mind balloons popping but I expect a good few fucks first.

3. I live in the Uk so is shipping gonna be an issue?

4. Iím a university student so is ordering gonna be in my budget

5. Are their balloons easy to hide? I have a mate who comes round regular. He knows I have a fetish but I feel embarrassed if he sees a balloon with my love juices on them and I donít use balloon clips, once itís up it stays up until I pop it.

6. It has to be a balloon that can be inflated by mouth and can take a pounding. I weigh like 13 stone and sometime i loose all control and go a bit nuts which ends up in a popped balloon and wet patch on the floor.

7. Is it better to buy in bulk or singular?

8. How long does the shipping take and do the balloons last long without any defects.

I literally want to go full Quagmire on a big balloon and do everything to it under the sun but I gotta consider the above first. Anybody care to advise?
Old 17-04-2019, 05:58 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nervous/concerned about ordering online
1. All latex balloons are going to be somewhat loud when they pop. The noise level mostly depends on how they pop.

2. Qualatex is overall the most reliable brand, followed by Tuf-Tex and Cattex in my experience.

3. I assume it's similar to Norway, if not easier. You're both in the EU (for now), so taxes will already have been paid.

4. You can check the total cost of the order (including shipping) before you place the order. Decide for yourself based on that.

5. Depends on the size of the balloon. Anything bigger than 18" might be difficult to hide anywhere.

6. I don't have a lot of lungpower, but I can blow up a 24" without much problem. Both 18" Qualatex and 24" Tuf-Tex can take a beating.

7. Buying a full bag is usually cheaper (bag size varies with balloon size and brand). It's not an available option for all kinds of balloons though.

8. Shipping to Norway takes about a week. I imagine it's similar to the UK. In my experience, balloons can last a couple of years, if stored properly (dry and dark). Exception is Tuf-Tex, which "expires" after a year or so.

Hope this helps
Old 17-04-2019, 06:35 PM

DrJ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
7. Is it better to buy in bulk or singular?
There is a balloon printer selling misprints on eBay UK. 1kg for £9.95 including shipping.

I bought one a few years back. Loads and loads of Qualatex 11". While not particularly big, you can get lots cheaply
Old 17-04-2019, 08:25 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I’ve never had any issues ordering from Balloons United. Depending on the size of your order they’ll send them in either a padded mail bag or a small (letterbox friendly) box unless you really go all out ordering stuff

To the UK can take about a week or less pending on the time of year and as stated above taxes and shipping options are shown on your inventory when you checkout and make payment.

Everything is sent out discrete though- there’s no customs declaration sticker indicating your parcels contents, just a small senders details and an address if the item should go missing during shipping (which for me so far has never happened yet).

As to stashing them...... well even large balloons you can stash away anywhere they don’t take up that much room, but they do weigh a fair bit especially the bigger items like 72inch rounds, or those GLxxx worker balloons. A few of those can soon mount up and a bag full does have a fair amount of weight to it. I store mine in a 30 litre drysack (those roll top water proof bags designed for camping or kayaking with). The beauty of these bags I’ve found is you can open a valve on most of the bags and squeeze the air out or sit down on the bag and flatten it down. You then just close the valve and the bag remains a flat pack for evermore taking up little room under the bed or ontop of a wardrobe ect.
Old 18-04-2019, 08:41 PM

7balloon is on a distinguished road
#5. Learn how to half tie. It's a way of tying a balloon so that it is "relatively" easy to untie and reuse. Contact me on insta at bubbahotepballoon and I can show you.
Old 18-04-2019, 10:06 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Balloons United sometimes chuck a few small to medium sized neck clips in with your order from time to time too.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:32 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
Balloons United sometimes chuck a few small to medium sized neck clips in with your order from time to time too.
Yes, I've gotten a few small clips along with their free logo balloons every time I've ordered from them.