Old 19-04-2019, 04:46 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Upgrading air pumps
Originally Posted by Smothered by tits View Post
Firstly Thanks for the info unfortunately im still living with my parents that are still in the dark about my extracurricular activities.

Secondly What is your opinion on this pump? https://www.thepondshop.com.au/produ...-o2-plus-4000/
And finally none of the pumps that you linked me to ship to Australia.
Apologies that eBay won't ship to Australia. I wasn't aware that that was where you lived. Try looking on Amazon Australia, and other online stores/outlets that will ship to your country, and do as LoudPumper suggest - just type in "electric balloon pumps", and see what comes up.

As he says, you don't need to spend lots of money on a pump, and often spending less than $60 Australian, will still get you something pretty decent anyway.

In regards to the second question, I've never used that pump you wanted info on, but I would echo what LoudPumper says, and say that it's prohibitively expensive.

If I'm honest, any electric pump is not going to be conducive if you still live at home. There'll be the constant worry it'll get discovered by your folks, so if I'm honest, if I were you, I wouldn't risk buying one, unless you know you have somewhere you can keep it safe and away from prying eyes.

I know that's not ideal, but it's clear from your posts you're understandably concerned about being caught-out by your family, so if I were you, just don't risk buying anything that you can't easily hide or conceal. The risk (and toll on your emotions and mental health) just aren't worth the risk. I certainly never would've bought an electric pump whilst still living at home, and I honestly wouldn't recommend anyone does, unless they can hide it, or aren't going to be discovered.

It's really not something that's worth the risk to you. Just enjoy balloons without the electric pumps, and accept that your desire to have more and do more, isn't going to be easily possible whilst you're still living under the roof of your folks.

Your fetish should be something pleasurable, not something you spend time stressing over, for fear of being discovered or outed for.
Old 19-04-2019, 04:59 PM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
Na i don't overly stress about it. it sort of makes it fun to see how much i can get away with before i get caught.
My parents are very understanding so im not that worried.
Btw just call me tits from on.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:04 PM

There's an eBay Australia, and plenty of balloon pumps available on it. Go to this link...

https://bit.ly/2DpDg72

...and you should be able to find something suitable.

This one has two nozzles, and a timer, and is nearly the same as the one I have.

https://bit.ly/2DpvMkq

Enjoy!

Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 19-04-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:23 PM

Yeah i look on there from time to time.
That's where my second problem comes into play i only have one week off of school left and the shipping would take too long and im at school three days a week.
Old 19-04-2019, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Smothered by tits View Post
Yeah i look on there from time to time.
That's where my second problem comes into play i only have one week off of school left and the shipping would take too long and im at school three days a week.
Can you not:
1) Order it mid-week whilst at school, so it (hopefully) arrives when you're at home?

2) Order it, and have it delivered to a friend, or family-member, or other address, and say it's a surprise birthday gift for one of your parents, and that's why you needed it to be delivered to somewhere else?

3) Order it, and whenever it arrives, say it's some school books you need? (Just make sure you have a small, heavy-ish pile of books to hand, that can be used to appear as if they're the ones that are coming.)

Unless someone opens your parcel, or makes you open it in front of them, then one of those should be an option.

Failing that, your best option, is just to go without. I really honestly do feel like if you order balloons and/or balloon-related equipment, it's going to cause you so much grief! You may just be better-off waiting and doing without the pump for now.
Old 20-04-2019, 01:05 AM

Well that's what i have been considering.
Hell i mentioned that earlier.

Oh i forgot to mention that im mainly using giant balloons such as 5.5 ft, 8 ft cloudbusters and a 600g weather balloon.

Last edited by Smothered by tits; 20-04-2019 at 02:22 AM.