Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBreathless
    • Jun 2017

Balloons as anal toys

Has anyone else here used balloons anally? Such as putting them in ur ass with a hose attached and blowing them up? Or inflating some with water and shoving them up ur butt?

I'm curious if others have done something similar; maybe u can give me some new ideas hehe
  • SuTeKh
    • Sep 2018

Re: Balloons as anal toys

I was actually curious as to if anybody else enjoyed this as well. Ive done it a few times myself. Feels really good when the balloon inflates in your butt especially with the TufTex 17's the thick latex feels amazing.

Comment

• Nonpop25
      • Sep 2018

So I've never done this and had never thought to.....but now I really want to!

Also I know they make inflatable butt plugs which might feel similar and are prolly easier to use

Comment

• Ilooner
        • Oct 2018

I've played with my ex-girlfriends with balloons.
        Mostly vaginally butt few times anally. (See what I did there )

Comment

• Pink Balloon
          • Oct 2016

It's been a bit of a dream of mine...

Maybe some day I'll find a mistress...

Comment

• LoudPopper
            • Jan 2016

Um... as a physician I just have to say that this is an EXTREMELY dangerous idea! By dangerous, I mean CATASTROPHIC. You can DIE or at the very least have a STROKE if things go wrong. I'm generally not one to tell people what to do or not to do regarding their fun, but when it comest to somebody's health or mental wellbeing I really feel as I must say something. Just know, if you attempt to do something like this, if the balloon pops, there is a chance that there could be damage to blood vessels within the thin mucosal layers of the vaginal or rectal cavities. While there's inherent danger with both, it should be known that the rectal cavity is PROFOUNDLY vascular (i.e., there's a lot of blood supply going down there and coming back from there). If air were to get into the blood vessels after it was a damaged, an air bubble can travel up to your brain and create something called an air embolus. Embolus, implying stroke or death.

Again, I respect everyones right to do as they please, and I don't wanna be the fun police. But it's also important that we are armed with information going into the things that we do. I'm sorry to get on a soap box, and I'm stepping off right now, but please note the dangers coming with something like this. Yes, to answer the question: people have died from inflated things in their cavities before. I don't have the numbers, but I'm willing to attempt to find them if necessary.

Comment

• BigBreathless
              • Jun 2017

I understand what u are explaining and it makes sense aswell. But my personal experience has been that u cannot really hurt urself with balloons in ur ass.

2 inflatable buttplugs popped in my ass and all it left me with was big farts lol. I've also used these long modelling balloons as dildos and when one popped inside me (it was double layered for more firmness) I just pulled out the scraps and was all good.

If u could indeed provide some data or sources on this particular field of injuries I would love to read them!

Comment

• Loveinloons
                • Nov 2018

I was going to say the same inflatable toys pop all the time and dont hurt anyone.. Now with balloons just make sure to use a water based lube and you will be fine

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Loveinloons
                  I was going to say the same inflatable toys pop all the time and dont hurt anyone.. Now with balloons just make sure to use a water based lube and you will be fine
                  The difference is that you DON'T insert inflatables up your back passage!

As LoudPopper says, your rear-end isn't designed to handle balloons, and anything too large being inserted up it, and I would urge caution on anyone doing so. You really don't want to be messing-about with the internal workings of the human body, unless you know what you are doing.

Be very careful, but whatever you do, you do ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Have fun, stay safe, stay clean, and play sensibly.

Comment

• Eastlooner
                    • Apr 2019

Both of you (with LoudPopper) are right. I am also a physician and have seen many things inserted to almost all of natural holes in human bodies. Sometimes laparotomy (opening the abdominal cavity) was necessary to remove a lightbulb or a jar from the rectum. I think that all depends on a pressure used to blow the ballon put into this area and it's rather impossible to hurt yourself with a handpump or a footpump. I wouldn-t try an air compressor or even 500 watts zibi pump to blow anything inside of you- this maybe really dangerous due to potential large bowel rupture...And there is only a thin line between pressure inducing a pleasure and excitement and danger, so just be careful and have only fun

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎