• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

Free video starring yours truly

Link to video: http://www.xvideos.com/video60160861..._with_buttplug
    20M solo looner

This is the first R-rated video I've uploaded, though I've been doing this looner stuff for a while. I'm not some OnlyFans model looking to make a quick buck off our community, I'm the real thing. Not very good looking, not willing to show my face, not the slowest to cum, and certainly not the best cinematographer, but it's a good start.

Plot: I climb on top of an underinflated white GL700 airship, inflate a crystal purple Q16 Looners United print, rub my hands on it for a few seconds to elicit that squeak sound we all love, inflate it a bit more before it pops prematurely, then I dismount the GL700 and show off the latex fragments. At that point I finish undressing, lube and insert a translucent buttplug, mount the GL again, and ride while masturbating to completion. All in the span of 4 minutes

Hope y'all enjoy and just know that there will be more, higher quality videos with better scenes. This one didn't last long because the Q16 popped unexpectedly and I was riding/jacking for quite a while before filming began.
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Free video starring yours truly

Great vid thanks for sharing
    The bigger the better

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
      • Feb 2018

Re: Free video starring yours truly

Originally posted by t17forLife
      Great! Thanks for sharing! Rather unusual is that the Loones United balloon did pop so prematurely...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎