X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TizianosBoy
    • Apr 2019

Hi everyone, I'm a gay non-popper looner from Northern Ireland, UK

Hi everyone,

I'm a gay non-popper looner from Northern Ireland, UK, I only found out about this site a few nights ago and I'm reading the threads and a lot of things that you've all said I have experienced and it makes me feel less alone, I love balloons so much, I currently have 16 12" balloons, a few Q646's as well as a heart shaped balloon and some modelling balloons scattered around my room and I'm just in heaven right now, I used to have a phobia of balloons as a child, and used to cower at the sight of a balloon, but now I feel so at ease around them, McDonald's balloons (along with orange balloons) are my favourites along with some 16" ToysRUs balloons I got from eBay, the biggest balloons I own are a 36" heart and a few 3 foot balloons in pink and purple, I also got quite a few 24" balloons which I can't blow up by mouth, I might invest in an electric pump and use it to blow up my bigger balloons, I'm a non-popper as you can see, I hate popping balloons so much, I like to save my balloons to use for my sexual purposes, I have some pics of how bad my fetish has got in recent months, it's a nightmare. My friend is the only person who knows about my balloon fetish and what I do with them, he gets playfully annoyed when I take a balloon from McDonald's or a store which is giving them out, he knows balloons excite me and I prefer to keep it that way, I get excited when I see him teasing me with a balloon whether it's mine or it's in a store, my family only know I hoard them, but that's it, my mum gets very questionable when I buy balloons, she doesn't like me doing it and keeps telling me that they're dangerous to have in my room as they'll suffocate me when I sleep and there's no air circulating in my room (Don't know whether that's a lie or not), I'm sorry but I don't believe what she says, I love my balloons and I will never ever get rid of them, not for her or anyone.

I have attached a few pictures to show you my balloon collection over the last few years, hope you all like them
    Attached Files
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Hi everyone, I'm a gay non-popper looner from Northern Ireland, UK

Welcome to the group.

Just to assure you, and in spite of what your mum said, you won't suffocate from having balloons in your room!

You're certainly brave having your balloons out at home, with family. That's something I'd never do. But kudos on the openness.

Hope you enjoy the Forums.

Comment

• David Black
      • Mar 2019

Tell the guys in McDonalds that you are running a project for a youth club and you need as many balloons as you can get. I ended up with 200 or so from my local McDs

Comment

• TizianosBoy
        • Apr 2019

Originally posted by David Black
        Tell the guys in McDonalds that you are running a project for a youth club and you need as many balloons as you can get. I ended up with 200 or so from my local McDs
        My McDonalds barely have any balloons, I've been waiting and waiting nearly two weeks to get some and yesterday they were all gone within an 1 hour of putting them on the balloon stand, I'm relaxing now with my McDonald's balloons that I still have and I love them, I'm hoping to get more McDonald's balloons when I can, but the staff seem to hate me taking so many of their balloons and I feel guilty for doing so when the balloons are only put out.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TizianosBoy; 12-04-2019, 01:52.

Comment

• David Black
          • Mar 2019

You need to do a trip to a further away one. They usually have loads and just can’t find staff time to blow them up (or hate teenagers taking them to mess around)

They are, though, very good squashed against the body. Even better when someone blows them up pressed against the groin. Enjoy

Comment

• ugurano
            • Jan 2017

welcome gay men to the peoples here

Comment

• amac
              • Mar 2017

Probably think you're taking them for nitrous loads of old balloons and cylinders around places where I live

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

Im definitely going to try get some McDonald's balloons
                The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡