How much obssesed can you be about your ballon fetish?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • globos&bears
    • Jun 2019

How much obssesed can you be about your ballon fetish?

Nowadays i am in a period where i cant stop thinking in being in touch with a balloon. I recently bought a 24 ballons in a tiny store, they didn't look any special, but when i inflated them the smell and the smothness triguer in me a lot of sensations and i get hooked into them sinse 1 week now. I know that it will pass but i want to enjoy the moment as much as i can. And i can't wait to return to home from my job to inflate a balloon. I do like the feeling, the crush and the rush.

For me is a common thing to be obsesed with balloons for a period of time (i have my highs an lows in the fetish)
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: How much obssesed can you be about your ballon fetish?

I'd argue most of us go through periods in our life, when we become more or less obsessed with our fetish. It's like any interest, hobby, or fun thing. There'll be times you are really into it, and other times when you don't much care for it.

The main thing is that during those times when it becomes all-consuming, you don't let it override everything else in your life. We need to make sure that we control the fetish, not the other way around.

Of course, it's different if you live with friends/family/a lover or partner, or on your own.

Comment

• globos&bears
      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
      I'd argue most of us go through periods in our life, when we become more or less obsessed with our fetish. It's like any interest, hobby, or fun thing. There'll be times you are really into it, and other times when you don't much care for it.

The main thing is that during those times when it becomes all-consuming, you don't let it override everything else in your life. We need to make sure that we control the fetish, not the other way around.

Of course, it's different if you live with friends/family/a lover or partner, or on your own.
      BallonBoyUK, I totaly agree with you!

I am aware about this should not override everithing else in your life. I am in a relationship and I love him to much to make that the fetish break us appart. Also my job is very time consumming.

But the fact is that at my age it took me by sorprise cause this is a kind of thing that I could feel as a teen, very intense. I am an adult man now and never expected it, but I supouse this mean that I am still alive :-)

I really appreciate your advice, many thanks!!!

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

To me it is about specific times, sometimes my fetish is everything and I can’t stop thinking about balloons 24/7 for about a week, and sometimes it just doesn’t get my attention. I was talking with my girl the other day about that obsession, and I got a final conclusion, I’m gonna enjoy every time I feel obsessed with balloons, I don’t know how to explain it, but I think that moments add flavor to the routine and makes the life more interesting, i mean what’s wrong about being so passionate and enjoy your sexuality as much as you want
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
          • Mar 2016

I agree, there’s times when i don’t even really care, and there’s other times when I just can’t wait to get my rocks off on a massive balloon.

Comment

• 7balloon
            • Dec 2018

O go through waves. There are times I don't last 30 seconds with a balloon. Cause I've been fixated on it the whole day. Other times I am not that interested.

Thanks for sharing. I've wondered about this, too.

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

Allthough i am 45 i can still be obseced with my balloon fetish.
              It is especialy if i discover a new way to use a balloon.
              For examble when i discovered that i was able to float on a GL1200 balloon.
              I simply could not wait to get out on the balloon next time.
              Once i am on the balloon it fills me with a feeling of absolute freedom and joy.
              It still does once i am floating on the balloon, but I am not as obseced to go out as when i started.
              I guess that it's the new feeling that becomes older by the time.
              It has been like that each time i have discovered a new use of a balloon or inflatable latex clothe.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎