Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Popping balloons with feet/stomping

Does anyone on this forum like balloons being popped by feet? The reason I like this method the most out of all as this is what got me into the fetish.
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Re: Popping balloons with feet/stomping

Absolute favorite thing to do and witness. It's the perfect blend of my foot fetish and balloon fetish!

Comment

• b0f0s0f
      • Nov 2016

Same here, I have a foot fetish as well. I especially love to see ladies stomping balloons in flat sandals

Comment

• Regular Guy
        • Aug 2015

I also love to see balloons being popped with feet.
        But I don't like the fast way, for example jumping on balloons or very quick stomps, I only like the slow way - applying more and more force to the balloon or teasing the balloon.

And I only like it when it's done without shoes, just barefeet or with socked feet.

I also do it myself, but I can't always do it as slow as I want to.

Comment

• Loonatic
          Balloons + Feet
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Regular Guy
          I also love to see balloons being popped with feet.
          But I don't like the fast way, for example jumping on balloons or very quick stomps, I only like the slow way - applying more and more force to the balloon or teasing the balloon.

And I only like it when it's done without shoes, just barefeet or with socked feet.

I also do it myself, but I can't always do it as slow as I want to.
          Same here! I like to see the balloon contort and squeak around the toes and enjoy the anticipation of not knowing exactly how much pressure or what movement is going to make the balloon finally pop!

Also, barefooted is my preference, I love seing the toes and soles interact with the balloon and I absolutely love the sticky sound that it makes when you press and release hot bare soles on the loons.

Comment

• Alan
            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Loonatic
            Same here! I like to see the balloon contort and squeak around the toes and enjoy the anticipation of not knowing exactly how much pressure or what movement is going to make the balloon finally pop!

Also, barefooted is my preference, I love seing the toes and soles interact with the balloon and I absolutely love the sticky sound that it makes when you press and release hot bare soles on the loons.
            I totally agree. Although there are many different occasions that led to my fetish for feet and balloons, it started when my girlfriend was staying over for a weekend which was my brothers birthday. And mum said "can someone burst the balloons. They had been around for a week, and my gf said "I love bursting balloons". She had just taken her shoes off and had black tights and skirt/shirt on. She slowly squashed the balloons with her feet, and the sweat was making them squeak loudly and the smell off her feet got to me. She looked very innocent too: the contrast of all these factors triggered the fetish!

Comment

• Milkman
              • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Alan
              I totally agree. Although there are many different occasions that led to my fetish for feet and balloons, it started when my girlfriend was staying over for a weekend which was my brothers birthday. And mum said "can someone burst the balloons. They had been around for a week, and my gf said "I love bursting balloons". She had just taken her shoes off and had black tights and skirt/shirt on. She slowly squashed the balloons with her feet, and the sweat was making them squeak loudly and the smell off her feet got to me. She looked very innocent too: the contrast of all these factors triggered the fetish!
              You must be lucky Alan! I actually envy you
              Have you had looning sessions together with your GF? Please tell us anything you'd like to share!

Comment

• t17forLife
                • May 2015

It's not my favorite method, but I've done it wearing my cowboy boots before. Y'all Yankees up north could use the sharp heel that they have.

Although it's the most common fetish (by a few orders of magnitude), I don't really have a foot fetish.

That said, I'm a cowboy at heart. A woman with dark blonde hair and a nice ass wearing a plaid shirt, blue jeans, and leather cowboy boots does something for me. Yee-haw!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Balloons & feet, feet & balloons....
                  Whilst I don't have an actual foot fetish I can say i absolutely love & adore feet! I find a girl popping balloons with bare feet or in socks to be sexy
                  Now what I really want is a foot-shaped balloon,lol I see those big pink & blue "Its a girl" mylar/foil feet balloons at the supermarket all the time but I wish someone would make a latex foot balloon. But i guess the human foot is too complex a shape to duplicate into a balloon ....

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
                    • Jan 2018

Love to stomp pop balloons! You feel the resistance, and if the balloon is tight enough it will shred really good!

Comment

• Mikelarrybird1
                      • Jun 2018

By far my favorite method to do and watch. When the balloon pops around your foot making a sock is by far the best. Was at a birthday party last year with scattered balloons on the floor alot of the girls were in socks and made themselves comfy. One girl played footsie with an overinflated 12”. Not sure how it didnt pop as she kept rolling both feet on it hard. Anyone else share the same interest im new to this forum this is my first post

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎