• Mar 2016

Re: My TT17" popped

No snh, did something wrong sorry

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

Oh ok

Anyway, I looked BSA 17", they look very huge! This is exciting! So do u recommend to a non-popper? Are they hard to inflate at the first time? I usually love when they are soft, example Tuftex and Unique, but these last one are a risk for a non-popper unluckily.
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• BYGavia
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by palloncino90
        So do u recommend to a non-popper?
        They can be very good for non-poppers, as I’ve found them incredibly resilient. Like, I had one fully necked, and I came back later and added more air to it. They’re designed for outdoor use, and it shows.

Unfortunately, they’re not very soft upon first inflation, and it takes a little bit of time to break one in. I appreciate that they seem tough to destroy, but sometimes it feels too tough, so it’s not as fun as a Tuftex.

I get a kick out of getting it as big as I dare, then adding more air as time progresses. I don’t enjoy how it feels as much as a Qualatex or Tuftex.

Are they hard to inflate at the first time?
        They are a little difficult. They’re also quite round, though there’s enough pressure and the necks are long enough to overinflate all the way without much trouble.

Repeated inflations definitely help them get a bit softer and bigger. I like to inflate one reasonably large and bounce on it to stretch the bulb and the neck. That makes it easy to add more air.

I prefer Tuftex to BSA, but BSA seem a little more reliable.

Comment

• snh61
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by balloons4life
          To be honest you already said multiple times you didn't like them and that's ok but at some point it starts to be annoying. Learn to store them correctly or accept that you bought already old ones and stop complaining on every single tuftex thread on this forum please.
          It is as annoying as listening to you. Because you even can't read what I have stated.

If the baloons even can't stand shipping and standard shelf life in shops, then they simply ain't any good! I, as a customer, do not give rats ass how old they are. I have simply received junk two times from two shops. Tried both 17 and 14 inch. I, as a customer care only to receive a quality product, which have not happened.

You shall learn to respect other opinions. I can post as many times that I hate them as you can as many times post you love them.

As long as people will not learn to not create multiple topics with the same content, I will post my opinions in every one of them - same as you will post how you love them.

Comment

• someloonerguy
            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by snh61
            As long as people will not learn to not create multiple topics with the same content, I will post my opinions in every one of them - same as you will post how you love them.
            Coupl'a things.

1. Who are you to dictate what others post? "will not learn to". No.
            2. You've been hostile and combative from your very first post in this thread. No one cares that you're posting your opinions, but it becomes an issue when you're being a jerk.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎