Old 17-01-2020, 04:18 PM
Could be a chat bot

LondonLarry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Old clips protagonists
Mellyloon?looneynudes no high def content. Everything is 4/3 and 640x480? Annapop is OK but she milks it, her vids are purposefully looooooooooooooooong. C4S is a right rip off.
Old 19-01-2020, 01:16 PM
Banned

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
I think the cost of producing content in HD or 4K, and in Widescreen (1.66 or wider) for modern computers/TV displays, is just not worth it, for the amount of money the producers actually sell.

As someone else mentioned, two of the biggest producers - Mellyloon and Looneynudes - are starting to end their work later this year, despite having run for 20 years (or longer). Sadly, most people don't really want to buy stuff these days, unless it's really high-quality and value-for-money, and the producers that did that (e.g. Loons-Elevator) found that one person would buy the videos, then they'd be uploaded onto other sites, where people would download them for nothing.

We all know that the hiring of the Models and the cost of balloons, gas, equipment, and the studio doesn't come free or cheap, but most looners didn't seem to care. The few that did, just weren't enough to keep these sites in long-term business.

Whilst the internet has been great for Looners, it's also been its own worst enemy. People want high-quality fetish material, but don't want to pay for it, and with plenty of adult sites that give reasonable content for free, even if it's not specifically aimed at looners, means most looners will make do.

For me, if I'm going to buy fetish material, I would want it in HD, in Widescreen, and on a DVD/Blu-Ray discs, not just available as a download. That way, I can watch the material in decent quality on my large-screen TV, not sat in front of my average-sized laptop screen.

Sadly, I'm in a minority and so very little looning video content is being produced, except in 4x3 ratio, and in Standard Definition, because it's cheaper to make and cheaper to sell.
Old 19-01-2020, 03:26 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BalloonBoyUK View Post
For me, if I'm going to buy fetish material, I would want it in HD, in Widescreen, and on a DVD/Blu-Ray discs, not just available as a download. That way, I can watch the material in decent quality on my large-screen TV, not sat in front of my average-sized laptop screen.

Sadly, I'm in a minority and so very little looning video content is being produced, except in 4x3 ratio, and in Standard Definition, because it's cheaper to make and cheaper to sell.
Physical media is dead. Your best bet is to connect your TV to a computer, or see if there's a way to play the files directly from an USB-storage device connected to the TV (I haven't owned a TV in years, so I don't really know what they're capable of these days).

Mellyloon/Looneynudes have lower resolution videos because (as far as I can tell) their content was filmed many years ago and their feature length videos are slowly being released. A few years ago they, to my surprise, released a new video with Tara Bush. I brought it up in an email during the purchase and the guy said that they had filmed it quite some time ago, while she was still active in the scene. That being said, their content is really good and I would recommend checking out their full length videos.

I also see a few studios on C4S reuploading old low resolution videos, probably hoping to get some more sales through new exposure.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:21 AM

PBK is on a distinguished road
The 2 I would love to know the status of is:
Xev from Balloondirectory. I have thought she was amazing from the first time I saw one of her videos.
BalloonBabi. She had a pay site from the 90's to 2000 or so. I was exceptionally attracted to her.
Old 21-01-2020, 05:26 PM

xen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BalloonBoyUK View Post
I think the cost of producing content in HD or 4K, and in Widescreen (1.66 or wider) for modern computers/TV displays, is just not worth it, for the amount of money the producers actually sell.

As someone else mentioned, two of the biggest producers - Mellyloon and Looneynudes - are starting to end their work later this year, despite having run for 20 years (or longer). Sadly, most people don't really want to buy stuff these days, unless it's really high-quality and value-for-money, and the producers that did that (e.g. Loons-Elevator) found that one person would buy the videos, then they'd be uploaded onto other sites, where people would download them for nothing.

We all know that the hiring of the Models and the cost of balloons, gas, equipment, and the studio doesn't come free or cheap, but most looners didn't seem to care. The few that did, just weren't enough to keep these sites in long-term business.

Whilst the internet has been great for Looners, it's also been its own worst enemy. People want high-quality fetish material, but don't want to pay for it, and with plenty of adult sites that give reasonable content for free, even if it's not specifically aimed at looners, means most looners will make do.

You've not looked around hard enough:

https://www.houseofloons.com/en/collections
https://www.clubsteffi.com/
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92267/studio-fuusen
https://www.loonerlove.com/

...and that is just the ones that offer good value for money IMO. 3/4 do 4k video, 4/4 do good quality 1080p.
Old 24-01-2020, 05:40 PM

TheMole is on a distinguished road
I miss when ClubSteffi allowed you to archive the entire site but I understand why you can’t do that now. There’s a lot of content there now.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:22 PM

xen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheMole View Post
I miss when ClubSteffi allowed you to archive the entire site but I understand why you can’t do that now. There’s a lot of content there now.
Indeed. I just wait until I have enough videos I want to cover the limit for a months' payment.

Loonerlove allowed me to archive the whole thing last November - though I am sure that that was not the intent...