Old 29-12-2019, 04:33 AM

Heliumpongo is on a distinguished road
Default Audio adventures
I'm gradually accumulating a catalogue of narrations and audio role plays featuring balloon play, body inflation, and balloon transformation.
Not everyone likes a male voice in their head when they're trying to tickle their brain's most delicate erotic triggers but if you would like to hear an Australian accented bloke putting words to your pneumatic fantasies, please let me know what scenario I might work through for you.
I am thinking about putting my clips on Clips4sale, so only ask for your audio fantasy fulfillment if you're comfortable with me sharing it to a wider audience at some point. Some people find they want their name spoken in the private version and edited out for wider distribution, and that's easy enough at this end.
Sound effects are available but my library isn't comprehensive, yet, so I can't cater to all balloon technology in all situations.
I have limits (rape, scat, and Eddie Vedder impersonations are out) but I'm pretty open minded and willing to give voice to a wide variety of scenarios.
I hope to hear from some of you soon.
Pongo
Old 31-12-2019, 10:28 PM

7balloon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Audio adventures
incredible!
Old 05-01-2020, 08:26 AM

Heliumpongo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Audio adventures
Four more free project slots available. Get your fantasy audio story request in while there's time.