Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brokejoke10
    • May 2016

Balloons at work

Thought I would just share a balloon popping moment that happened today at work. I didn’t realize that today was my General managers birthday today. didnt think much of it until one of my co workers went out and bought balloons. When I got back from lunch all of the receptions where blowing the balloons up. Watching my favorite receptionist who is stunning. Blue eyes blond hair. About 5’6 thick in all the right places with a beautiful pear shaped butt. I had to walk away I didn’t wanna get caught staring. It was about an hour before we closed, there where more helium balloons on her desk. She said she was going to pop them once it got a bit later. My anxiety kicked in. All I could think of was how was she going to pop them. Would she step on them, use something sharp or would she sit on them? All I could Hope for is I could at least she her sit on at least on of those balloons. Well unfortunately she used a pin for those, however there more balloons in the office of the GM. She asked me to help her so I agreed to help her get rid of the balloons. We walked in the office and she couldn’t find her scissors so I handed her a balloon and said you could always sit on them...she looked at me funny and said why would you want me to sit on them i panicked does she know about my balloon fetish!!! All I replied was just to pop them. She ended up going back to her desk and getting a pen but still getting to watch her pop balloons was still Awsome not the story book ending but it’s better then nothing
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: Balloons at work

Ouch! You were so close to let her pops balloons with her butt! Unluckily she didn't catch the challenge, anyway you have been able to see her pops all those balloons at the least, amazing.
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Brokejoke10
      • May 2016

So close, indeed. I thought she caught on to my fetish. She acted like she knew why I told her to just sit on them. However I am lucky to have been able to watch her pop balloons.

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

I think that ladies are clever and mischievous and I guess they could see on that something of sensual even if they don't know exactly what.
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• WannabePopper
          • Oct 2018

I think you are totally correct - people realize something is up even if they don’t specifically know about the balloon fetish.

Her sitting on the balloons would have used her sexy butt that I’m sure she is aware of, and would require her to bounce a bit causing her boobs to jiggle. I think she caught on to the sexual aspect of that.

Plus, sitting to popping balloons requires a whole lot more effort than pin / pen popping, so I think that is why you got the confused response. For an regular person, sitting on balloons is a highly inefficient and embarrassing way to pop them.

Comment

• Brokejoke10
            • May 2016

That’s is a valid point as well, I didn’t think of that. I find some people find it fun or they are scared it might hurt. But makes sense if she was trying to be efficient.

Comment

• RainbowYarn
              • Jan 2020

Never had any experience with balloons at work, though I have seen employees/volunteers on the job blowing up and playing with balloons. It was nice to see.

Comment

• Brokejoke10
                • May 2016

Originally posted by RainbowYarn
                Never had any experience with balloons at work, though I have seen employees/volunteers on the job blowing up and playing with balloons. It was nice to see.
                It was kind of cool, you don’t get to Experience that very often

Comment

• Marlo14
                  • Jan 2020

Someone already had to pop balloon at work?

Comment

• Brokejoke10
                    • May 2016

Originally posted by Marlo14
                    Someone already had to pop balloon at work?
                    Correct someone had to pop them after we closed that day

Comment

• Balloonman87
                      • Feb 2020

I remember once we had balloons for someone’s birthday at work and this really attractive member of staff who I was attracted was blowing them up, luckily I was sat across the room and let’s put it this way I’m glad I didn’t have to get up for a few minutes. It was so arousing. The best bit she blew one too big and it popped and she looked at me with a cute smile and laugh.

Comment

• Brokejoke10
                        • May 2016

Originally posted by Balloonman87
                        I remember once we had balloons for someone’s birthday at work and this really attractive member of staff who I was attracted was blowing them up, luckily I was sat across the room and let’s put it this way I’m glad I didn’t have to get up for a few minutes. It was so arousing. The best bit she blew one too big and it popped and she looked at me with a cute smile and laugh.
                        That’s awesome. It’s even better when there is an Accident pop and she laughs about it.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎