Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Re: Hotel room looning.

We are currently stopping in an hotel in London and have several large balloons with us and the cleaners simply placed them on the bed yesterday. I'm sure they will have caused some conversations because they are 17 inch happy burstday so I'm sure they'll be a talking point

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

I’ve when away with my work left a deflated 60 inch beach ball hanging up on the towel hook in my wet room on many an occasion. Never once did I leave the Do not Disturb card hanging on my door, but then I’m such a regular hotel attendee I automatically get the extra loyalty points for being a Greener Stayer. Basically to the detriment of house keeping staff- I kept my own room made up n cleaned around each week.
      Last edited by craggy2012; 08-11-2019, 16:05.

Comment

• LuciferLooner

I have left balloons out or tied up to fixtures or on the floor, bed, chairs from 11'' up to 16'' when me and the misses go away all over the UK. Paris and Kos and did not put a do not disturb sign on the door, usually they just move them to the bed and do there job.
        I have also worked in a hotel as a room attendant and had to clear up a fair amount of balloos left over from weddings or birthday decoration ones, nothing over 11'' generally though i have seen some nice 36'' in a store rooms once when working there that obviously they wanted to keep but did not stop me from touching them and taking a pic with them for the misses lol
        People dont really care tbh as they just assume brthday or some special occasion and its inocent unless i guess its made blatently obvious with Looner prints or say bondage gear lay about the room lol !
        We were told dont move anyting you dont have to and clean around things and make the bed thats usually what staff do.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
          • Jan 2017

Does anyone know if balloon pumps can be taken on planes within the USA? I have a hotel stay coming up soon and would love to bring big 36"+ balloons, but I don't know how much time I'll have to blow up all those balloons manually.

Comment

• bfinch2000
            • Feb 2020

i've never done any popping in a hotel room. does anyone know if you can just get away with it or has anyone ever been asked what all the noise is?

Comment

• LondonLarry
              Could be a chat bot
              • Jul 2019

There used to be a guy on another forum that had the forum name 'Liatairplane', he always had a fantastic time in hotels, his story's are brilliant.

Comment

• Casey88
                lukmanrewa
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by bfinch2000
                i've never done any popping in a hotel room. does anyone know if you can just get away with it or has anyone ever been asked what all the noise is?
                depends on the soundproofing of the hotel room, i did stomped, sat and pumped to pop balloons in a hotel room with zero complaint.

Comment

• omega3
                  • Feb 2020

I wish I had the courage to do it in a hotel. A great part why I don't play with balloons more often is because I am always concerned about others hearing the sounds of the pops and I cannot do it at home as I live in an apartment. I have been looking for a isolated/private place to do it (airbnb/hotel/etc) but never found one.

Comment

• QuickRide1284
                    • May 2019

First time for me hotel looning, lots of fun, brought a couple 36 inchers, no pops.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

Here’s a few Belbal, Cattex and Unknown Heart Print loons
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Smelter12001
                        • Nov 2015

I've messed around in the great NW at the beach hotels,cabins and campgrounds. Havnt had one problem,I can handle it if I did, even las Vegas. So much more going on than a bunch of blow to pops in one room.las Vegas did have the most determined maids. I didn't bat an eye. I think they thought I may have been the person who ralphed in the hall. On the coast in wa was also fun. Videos of the woman b2p on the beach.Epic.

Comment

• Smelter12001
                          • Nov 2015

2nd that on liartplane off c and b. Must have been true stories

Comment

• Black_Bear
                            • May 2013

Originally posted by Smelter12001
                            I've messed around in the great NW at the beach hotels,cabins and campgrounds. Havnt had one problem,I can handle it if I did, even las Vegas. So much more going on than a bunch of blow to pops in one room.las Vegas did have the most determined maids. I didn't bat an eye. I think they thought I may have been the person who ralphed in the hall. On the coast in wa was also fun. Videos of the woman b2p on the beach.Epic.
                            Where in the WA area do you live? I'm close to you kind of, and you're definitely the first Looner from this area that enjoys b2p!

Comment

• Loonermcpop
                              • Aug 2020

I booked a weekend in a caravan once. Lot bof space, cheap enough, and privacy. Filling the bedroom to the top and then had a lot of fun. No cleaners coking in the next morning either.

Comment

• Bazzer

It's impossible for me to have time with my balloons at home, so I often treat myself to a hotel room and spend a relaxing (and sticky) evening with some balloons. For me, a hotel is the best solution - just wish there was a UK looner-mate to join me.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎