Old 06-02-2020, 12:24 AM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Default The point of no return.
Lately something strange (but very exciting) happens to me.
It does not happen to you? that while you inflate a balloon and the neck begins to grow, and the size begins to reach its rated point, and the body of the balloon begins to get hard, and you observe how slowly in the mirror your blows make grow more and more that object of sexual desire. And without realizing it (maybe yes)... you have already reached that point where you know that the balloon is in danger of exploding and you simply cannot stop, you simply donít give a f*** because that exciting phrase "Cmon it can grow a little more" that comes to your mind and you disconnect from the world to just focus on your growing balloon, and every breath is followed by a ďMaybe just one moreĒ and it repeats again and again, and your excitement is on the sky (maybe your balloon is already far bigger than you expected) until it bursts because your ambition of more and more air. Donít know about you, but when it happens to me, it give me the best feeling I can feel in the world
Old 06-02-2020, 01:59 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The point of no return.
Awesome post! I agree completely!!!!
Old 06-02-2020, 04:45 AM

bubblesNdragons is on a distinguished road
Though I'm a non-popper, I've felt this too! I try to stop myself because I'm still very phobic of popping, but recently with my big balloons I've been letting go a bit more often. I managed to blow an airship balloon to it's full size entirely by mouth because I got into that headspace, and I overinflated one of my girlfriend's 32" balloons.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:34 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
So did you stop or did your headspace take over and they burst?
Old 06-02-2020, 07:50 AM

lionlooner is on a distinguished road
Absolutely happens to me all the time, haha. Something about them necking and being bigger than they're meant to be just lights a fire in me
Old 06-02-2020, 12:19 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bubblesNdragons View Post
Though I'm a non-popper, I've felt this too! I try to stop myself because I'm still very phobic of popping, but recently with my big balloons I've been letting go a bit more often. I managed to blow an airship balloon to it's full size entirely by mouth because I got into that headspace, and I overinflated one of my girlfriend's 32" balloons.
Most airship balloons get a lot bigger than you expect. Donít worry about filling them completely, itís very unlikely to pop. I blow them until the neck comes out and it gets very tight. Theyíre pretty much impossible to pop by accident, at least when blowing.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Could be a chat bot

LondonLarry is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DeppLooner View Post
Lately something strange (but very exciting) happens to me.
It does not happen to you? that while you inflate a balloon and the neck begins to grow, and the size begins to reach its rated point, and the body of the balloon begins to get hard, and you observe how slowly in the mirror your blows make grow more and more that object of sexual desire. And without realizing it (maybe yes)... you have already reached that point where you know that the balloon is in danger of exploding and you simply cannot stop, you simply donít give a f*** because that exciting phrase "Cmon it can grow a little more" that comes to your mind and you disconnect from the world to just focus on your growing balloon, and every breath is followed by a ďMaybe just one moreĒ and it repeats again and again, and your excitement is on the sky (maybe your balloon is already far bigger than you expected) until it bursts because your ambition of more and more air. Donít know about you, but when it happens to me, it give me the best feeling I can feel in the world
Not personally. AFAIK SusieDK is the master at this, I'm sure she will have an input, she is fearless if you read some of her postings. Me? I will b2p once in a while, the wife! she is unfazed by it and does not mind. Maybe women are more immune?
Old 07-02-2020, 02:04 AM

bubblesNdragons is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Nopops4me View Post
So did you stop or did your headspace take over and they burst?
I still managed to stop. It's just that I get kinda close to forgetting when I blow really big balloons.
Old 07-02-2020, 02:24 AM

srob2 is on a distinguished road
Sometimes I look and think will only take a little more air and it would be a shame not to keep blowing and pop it. But I know it is going to pop, and I care.