Old 10-02-2020, 10:21 PM

pinpopper is on a distinguished road
Default Partners and Balloons
Wondering if any looners in long term relationships with non looners have any advice on how to get your partner involved in the fetish and what to avoid doing that can damage to your a relationship over time.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:37 PM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Partners and Balloons
In my own experience (3 years relationship with a non-loner girlfriend), I can tell you that the best way to introduce someone to your fetish is giving her lots of time and patience, never push the limits of your partner. Try to always be very comprehensive and understand that not everyone might like your tastes.
I introduced her in a very slow and almost subconscious way, everything focused on make her feel safe and confident with balloons.
You should never demand a lot, just let the things flow, eventually (if your partner likes the fetish) the balloons will be common in your sexual life, and at the end the wait will be worth it.
Old 16-02-2020, 10:33 AM

Ryan556 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Partners and Balloons
First off, just wanted to say that I agree with DeppLooner, this process does take patience and it'll be worth it. For me it started off with telling my gf about my fetish about 5-6 months into our relationship. (waited a while cause I wanted to make sure it was going to last. At first it really wasn't her cup of tea, we would do a few short sessions her and there though just so she could experience it. What helped the most was having her be more involved with my looner life, even when it came down to ordering more balloons I would have her watch me and explain which balloons were my favorite and why. Eventually she became more interested and every so often would beg me to blow up some balloons before sex. Fast forward a few years later (been dating almost 5 years) and we have had a ton of balloon orgies with each other and we both have a huge collection of balloons and a few inflatables. Though it did take some time to get her much more into the looner life, the wait was worth it. I know its annoying to wait on her partner and wanting to push them to play with you but at the end of the day you gotta let them experience it for themselves and see how they react when participating. Wish you the best of luck!
Old 17-02-2020, 11:28 AM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Partners and Balloons
Let them lead in what is comfortable for them. Explain what you like and why it's a turn on and ask them if they are comfortable trying that. Dont make the balloons seem more important than your partner at any time and ask if they have anything that they have always wanted to try in exchange.