X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

SA 36¨ Who make them??

So I will open a new topic.
    Recently I saw somer photos and videos of the famous ¨SA 36 balloons¨or South America balloons, from the webcam model ¨KathyLooner¨.
    So I searched for buy some of them and the only supplier that appeared to sell them was KathyLooner.
    She sells them at 11.00 euros per balloon, to me it was kind of expensive for only 1 balloon. (I know, it is not her problem that I can't afford such expensive loons).
    Ok, since I am from Mexico, I decided to search for balloon factories in South America with the hope of find the manufacturer of the SA 36¨balloons.
    After 40 minutes searching I found this factory called ¨Baloes Sao Roque¨, they are located in Brazil, and they have a very similar (if not the same) balloon that the ones on the videos from KathyLooner.
    The webpage is this one: http://baloessaoroque.com.br/Produtos/Categorias/5

So I sent them a mail asking for balloons, and they told me it was possible to send me some of their 36¨balloons for a very affordable price (like 3 dollars each loon), so I messaged KathyLooner asking if the factory was the same as the balloons she has on sale on eBay. Don't get me wrong, she is a super friendly lady, I have talked to her in the past and it was a very friendly chat. But today when I asked her about the manufacturer, she acted a bit rude, and practically refused to answer me if the balloons she had were from the same company I had investigated.

I suppose it was because if I found a cheaper way to get those balloons, it could mean that her private sales would go down. (Even when I don't even plan to sell them, I just want them for my personal use)
    Anyway, I did not come to fight or expose anyone, I just want to find more information about the manufacturer of those balloons, to confirm if they are from the same company I investigated today.
    So, someone who can provide any clues?

Annex images that the same company sent me of its 36-inch model.
    Attached Files
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.
  • GabrielGlobero
    • Dec 2017

Re: SA 36¨ Who make them??

Please check this https://www.globostuky.com.ar/product/pinatas-impresas/
    They´re from Argentina, but i can´t assure you. Also, does anybody know something of the SA17?

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

Re: SA 36¨ Who make them??

Ok so a little upload about my searching for the manufacturer of the SA 36¨loons.
      After I sent an email to Sao Roque balloons company, the manufacturer I mentioned, answered my mail, and tell me the price of the loons (less than 2 dollars each one) so I went to KathyLooner chat and ask her about who make them to confirm it was the same factory. (As you can see, very normal question). She answer a little rude and practically refused to give me information about my question. After that she blocked me from facebook....... hummmm interesting, did she think that I will stole her bussiness on ebay selling the SA 36¨loons?? Well, I am not searching for a fight or to stole anyone bussiness, just want them for my personal enjoy. Anyway, she was an excellent person with me before this incident, and I wish her lots of success. Such a shame to lost friends for such a simple question. Also I want to say thanks to Willian Gabriel since he was very kind to me, and gave me info about the balloons I was searching for. Also wish a lot of success on his bussiness with Latin Desire Crew
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎