X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lukedrak
    • Feb 2017

[TRADE] Alexis Paige Clips

Hi guys!
    I'm looking for some clips to complete my Alexis Paige clips collection.
    If someone of you is a fan of this girl and you have some of the clips in the Wanted folder of my thumbnails (or others featuring Alexis), let me know!
    My Alexis' clips are available for trading and I have some interesting blow2burst, italoon and tarabush stuff too, if someone is interested i'll send these thumbs of course!

Link to my Alexis Paige thumbnails and wanted folder:

Bye bye!
    Last edited by lukedrak; 02-01-2019, 11:34.
  • LoonerMyName
    • Sep 2018

Re: Alexis Paige Clips

Originally posted by lukedrak
    Hi guys!
    I'm looking for some clips to complete my Alexis Paige clips collection.
    If someone of you is a fan of this girl and you have some of the clips in the Wanted folder of my thumbnails (or others featuring Alexis), let me know!
    My Alexis' clips are available for trading and I have some interesting blow2burst, italoon and tarabush stuff too, if someone is interested i'll send these thumbs of course!

Link to my Alexis Paige thumbnails and wanted folder:

Bye bye!
    Hi
    I do have this clips that is in your "wanted" folder: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/u/...520-p-k-nu-iv2

Please PM me your other thumbnails
    Thank you

Comment

• lukedrak
      • Feb 2017

Hi, sorry but your clip is not the one i'm looking for!
      Tanks anyway

Comment

• lukedrak
        • Feb 2017

UP!

Comment

• TheMole
          • Nov 2019

Hey are you still looking? PM me. I can't open your link for some reason but I have what I believe to be the majority of her collection.

Comment

• Loonfet361
            • May 2020

Hey I’ve been looking for more Alexis Paige clips for a long time, all I can find is the stuff that’s been circulating on the internet for a while now. I would be willing to trade clips. I have lots of B2P and some sit to pop from Wonderloons, Balloon Boxx, ClubSteffi Alissa Inflatables and tons more. Let me know if you are still interested in trading you Alexis Paige clips.

Comment

• Loonfet361
              • May 2020

Originally posted by TheMole
              Hey are you still looking? PM me. I can't open your link for some reason but I have what I believe to be the majority of her collection.
              Hey I’ve been looking for more Alexis Paige clips for a long time, all I can find is the stuff that’s been circulating on the internet for a while now. I would be willing to trade clips. I have lots of B2P and some sit to pop from Wonderloons, Balloon Boxx, ClubSteffi Alissa Inflatables and tons more. Let me know if you are still interested in trading you Alexis Paige clips.
              Add to Loonfet361's Reputation

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍