Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PBK
    • Mar 2019

Disneyland/Walt Disney World Balloons

Anyone know when Disney started putting their mouse ear balloons in the bubbles? We just got back from a trip to Walt Disney World and all the mouse ear balloons were in the Qualatex bubbles. I remember when I was a kid and went to Disneyland the balloons were out in the open. No bubbles used.

Anyway this inspired me to buy a bunch of Qualatex 15" mouse ear balloons from Bargain Balloons. What awesome balloons they are! Easy to blow up with an air pump. My wife did 15 and now we have a nice bunch of them downstairs in the rec room. Not a single pop. The jewel colors (purple, ruby red, green and sapphire blue) are beautiful.
  • balloons4life
    • Mar 2016

Re: Disneyland/Walt Disney World Balloons

Originally posted by PBK
    Anyone know when Disney started putting their mouse ear balloons in the bubbles? We just got back from a trip to Walt Disney World and all the mouse ear balloons were in the Qualatex bubbles. I remember when I was a kid and went to Disneyland the balloons were out in the open. No bubbles used.

Anyway this inspired me to buy a bunch of Qualatex 15" mouse ear balloons from Bargain Balloons. What awesome balloons they are! Easy to blow up with an air pump. My wife did 15 and now we have a nice bunch of them downstairs in the rec room. Not a single pop. The jewel colors (purple, ruby red, green and sapphire blue) are beautiful.
    I'm interested in buying some of those, could you show a pic of one of them?

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

I can't remember when but I can tell you why. They did it to stop the balloons oxidizing in the sun and to help the helium stay in. I really want to get some of those balloons

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Dude1234
        I can't remember when but I can tell you why. They did it to stop the balloons oxidizing in the sun and to help the helium stay in. I really want to get some of those balloons
        Makes sense. They don't knot them, either. I was told they don't knot them so that you can deflate them before taking them on a plane and re-inflate them when you get home.
        They also had a Toy Story bubble balloons that looked like a clear bubble with Toy Story print with a white Qtex 16 completely filling the inside of the bubble, and an LED inserted in the white Qtex so the balloon would light up at night.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
          • Oct 2016

Oh how I wish I could have some of those balloons, they're so amazing.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

They look like this...

Disney Mouse-Eared Helium Balloons

Enjoy!

Comment

• balloons4life
              • Mar 2016

Can we get those from ebay?

Comment

• PBK
                • Mar 2019

You can get the latex balloons themselves from bargainballoons.ca

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎