Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Celtlooner
    • Mar 2022

Re: Gay/bi/curious men with balloon fetishes

Mature gay male here, and have always loved Balloons. Happy to chat with other gay looners, especially UK or Europe based.

Comment

• Balloonbruh
      • Mar 2022

im a guy as well, but im straight. i have had recent thoughts of meeting up with another male looner just to blow to pop balloons with me cause its hard as hell to find women looners

Comment

• 7balloon
        • Dec 2018

I have no arousal thinking about a guy or a type of guy. I'm into girls....and balloons. If your Comme to and discussion is about how a certain balloon got your dick so hard and what you did or wanted to do with the balloon, im interested.

I get off on anything getting off with a balloon. He'll, sent me a vid of an alien fucking a balloon and il get some enjoyment out of it.

Comment

• balloonrider
          • Jan 2017

When it comes to loons for me gender does not make a difference. I think the thing for me would be that I can relate to how another male looner feels, like you mirror your feelings and arousal in another person.

For me the whole gender or if one is gay straight or bi does not apply to the looney side of sex. I could totally have a balloon session with another guy. In fact I would love to walk around a balloon room with a raging boner seeing another guy with a massive hardon doing the same. And to se a guy cumming while riding a loon live would be amazing. But having sex with another guy does not turn me on. Balloons however …. And seeing someone being turned on by balloons - god damn, I’ve had looning sessions with guys and some of my favorite videos are of guys busting their nuts on balloons. But for me I think it’s the balloon fetish side of things that turn me on. Gay straight bi for me it is whatever if you are a looner I’m up for some fun

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Very well said balloonrider ,my thoughts exactly,
            The bigger the better

Comment

• JK_looner
              • Mar 2019

Explained perfectly balloonrider, thats exactly the way I feel too.

Comment

• looneylooner
                • Oct 2020

Originally posted by 7balloon
                I have no arousal thinking about a guy or a type of guy. I'm into girls....and balloons. If your Comme to and discussion is about how a certain balloon got your dick so hard and what you did or wanted to do with the balloon, im interested.

I get off on anything getting off with a balloon. He'll, sent me a vid of an alien fucking a balloon and il get some enjoyment out of it.
                I am exactly the same. Never been interested in a guy, but chatting to male looners, and blowing up and playing with other guys via webcam is great, and has led me to enjoying videos of guys playing with balloons. I could even see myself one day meeting up with a male looner and doing sexual stuff with him and balloons, whereas if no balloons were involved I would have zero interest in being with another guy.

Comment

I second that
                  It's cool if there balloons involved, but if there's no balloons involved I'm not interested

Comment

• Popourwaterbed
                    Ride the bed till it pops
                    • Apr 2022

We are looking for a bi or gay male.
                    Keep popping and puncturing.
                    Our email is popourwaterbed@gmail.com.
                    Our Google chat ID is popourwaterbed@gmail.com.
                    Oops I punctured the bed again

Comment

Originally posted by Popourwaterbed
                      We are looking for a bi or gay male.
                      Well I'm too young for the people who are looking for people to play with balloons and inflatables. 22 and there's still age restrictions for me! hahahah 🤣

Comment

• Djballbounce
                        • Apr 2022

Gay guy from Alabama here. I'm actually into "bears", so it would be my fantasy to have a balloon session with a bearish man.

Comment

• B2P12
                          • Jun 2022

39 year old male Bi/Curious who loves to watch men my age and younger blow balloons until they pop, step on balloons, or just hump them!! Sit popping balloons with shorts on with an obvious erection is a major turn on too!

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                            • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Djballbounce
                            Gay guy from Alabama here. I'm actually into "bears", so it would be my fantasy to have a balloon session with a bearish man.
                            Bearish man here - just not as hairy as a real bear ;-)

Comment

• zhilman
                              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by 7balloon

I think what defines you are gay, bi, or straight in looner world, is what type of video do you search when you want to get off. If you a man, searched for a male looner videos, I strongly say that you are gay or bi.

That is my opinion hehe.

Comment

• Loonpunter
                                • Jul 2022

Originally posted by Scaredyburst
                                Guy in London here. Love inflating balloons (mouth), torturing them, watching them suffer, and bursting them. Also like watching (very closely) other guys do this
                                Same as Scaredyburst, I love seeing other men deal with Balloons cruelly and also hearing the Balloons squealing and suffering.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎