X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Re: Erogenous zones

Don't want to be the odd one out, but the feeling of balloons on my bare feet drives me absolutely wild.

Comment

• Alan
      • Dec 2014

You're not the odd one out Loonatic: bare feet or feet with socks interacting with balloons is very very sexy! Also for those who get turned on by squeaking and popping the balloons.. it's just easier because feet stress out the latex with the grip especially if warm. It's the stickiness. Also the sticky sound of the balloon makes after you've had your feet on them for a while and peel them away!
      Last edited by Alan; 30-05-2018, 08:09.

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

I gotta say, I especially love feeling a 16"-17" balloon pressed against my chest and abdomen as I try to squeeze the hell out of it and make it go boom. Sometimes, if I'm not having a huge looning session like I normally do and I just wanna enjoy 1 or 2 loons, I'll take an under-inflated U16 or TT17 and tie it off at 1/2-3/4 size. That way I can squeeze the loon as tight as I want and even dig my nails into it without it popping. I'll just sometimes watch a balloon vid or one of my popping compilations, jerk off, and just aggressively rub the squishy loon all over my chest, abs, thighs and even my face. I also like the feeling of the neck of an under-inflated bigger loon (Cattex 32 longneck or GL500) straining up against me as I ride the shit out of it. OMG that feeling you get when the balloon strains and stretches up under your thighs, ass and genitals drives me wild! Combine that with a some good rubbing and squeaking sounds, right before a rewarding BANG, and I can't contain myself!

Maybe this sounds like a weird erogenous zone, but my, mouth, chin and neck also drive me wild when I'm tugging on a tied nozzle with my teeth and wrestling/straddling a nice U16 or TT17 balloon. Sometimes I'll really tug on the nozzle and let it slip from my teeth so that when snaps back into place, it creates kinda like a reverb/ shockwave through the loon and back against my body which is kinda hot. If I hump or ride it hard enough, the neck of the balloon starts to grow and pushes against my face before it explodes *drool*. It gives me a real visceral reaction like I'm really struggling with the loon (but of course you know who's gonna come out on top... lol!)

I know a lot of people don't like that snapping sensation when a balloon pops against their skin, but I love that too. Well, only on certain parts of my body. There's been times when a balloon has popped and snapped back in my eye or I swear DIRECTLY on the tip of my hard dick or bottom of my balls and GOTTDAMN! That can make me call the quits on a session in a hurry. But of course I come back later because I can't stop popping balloons no matter how hard they try to hurt me. But yeah, one of my favorite activities is if I'm in a balloon room of like 150-200 loons of all sizes. I love squeeze popping or nail popping 12"ers rapidly against my chest and abdomen. Sometimes I'll tie the loons into little 4 balloon quad clusters, and try to pop them against me as fast as possible "BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG" like super fast! Or I'll try to lay on the whole cluster and squeeze it all at once against my chest and abdomen and upper thighs, and let the loons spontaneously give way to little sharp pops, that snap against my skin. I don't like to be spanked or anything like that, but having the loons snap against me... I dunno, it feels like some sort of private personal dirty pervy little punishment I'm giving myself and I feel so wrong and right for doing it.

Lastly, I recently discovered a new popping method where I'll either pre-inflate with an inflator (so I can eventually pop more balloons in a given period of time) or I start out from normal, but I squeeze the loon tight against my body as I blow up the balloon bigger and bigger, well past it's limits. You can feel every bit of the look deforming and straining against you as you blow. But the best part is, right before you think you're gonna make the loon BTP, you quickly and strongly squeeze the fuck out of the balloon or you nail-pop it and the snapping sensation against your body is just marvelous. An extra bonus of course is, I think popping this way is actually louder than a normal BTP b/c when you squeeze the loon to it's sharp, cracking, echoing, and confetti-filled demise you're making the latex snap back even faster than you would from overinflating it thus making the "cracking" part of the pop more pronounced. If I'm feeling particularly bold and really getting into popping a bunch against my skin, I love to look at myself in the mirror when I'm done and admire the welts all across my body. If anyone is interested in trying, I suggest doing this with nothing bigger than 14" because anything bigger and you run the risk of snapping that loon back into your face or onto the top of your penis (or maybe unpleasantly against your labia or clitoris for the females) which like I said can bring a session to a screeching halt.
        Last edited by LoudPopper; 30-05-2018, 17:29. Reason: Said "lastly" not on my last paragraph lol and needed to add a detail

Comment

• belcatball
          • Apr 2017

rear, stomach and... biceps femoris

Comment

• Tracy
            • May 2018

The only one I can think of is squeezing a balloon between my thighs. That's really nice...

These aren't erogenous, in that the sensation is not sexually stimulating. But I love the feel of a balloon under my ass, and I love squeezing them in my hands. I don't have sharp nails so I really have to squeeze like crazy before they pop. That feels great - at least until the next day when my fingers are actually sore from the workout!

Comment

• BigBreathless
              • Jun 2017

Lower abdomen, about 2cm above my dick, left and right of it. It just triggers the alpha in me!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎