Do You Ever Watch Yourself Blow Up A Balloon In The Mirror?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Strel0k
    • Jul 2014

Do You Ever Watch Yourself Blow Up A Balloon In The Mirror?

I find it incredibly arousing to blow up a balloon in front of a mirror and watch it get bigger and bigger in the reflection.
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Re: Do You Ever Watch Yourself Blow Up A Balloon In The Mirror?

I’ve done this. But not on purpose. I accidentally discovered that at a certain spot in our bed I can look to my right and see myself in the dresser mirror. I discovered it one time while over inflating a tight 14” balloon for DH. I caught the image of the balloon expanding in the mirror out of the corner of my eye. It was sensual watching it get bigger and bigger as I blew breath after breath into it. I couldn’t stop watching until it shredded. It was awesome!
    I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

Every time I can, I discovered it a few years ago and now I can't do it without seeing me in a mirror
      Truly sexy experience
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Yeah I did. I do it every time I can, love it.
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Slugamano
          • Jul 2016

I often do it and I really enjoy it. There are two large dressing mirrors in our bedroom on the doors of the warderobes so it's easy to watch the growing balloons. I can also see when my wife is lurking behind me with a pin :-)))

An other interesting thing: I like the b2p but I only can really enjoy it when my wife is watching me and she encourages me...

Comment

• SusieDK
            • Dec 2017

Hi,

I very often blow up balloons in front of our big bedroom mirror. Due to being completely phobic of balloons when I was little and during my early teens I get a very nice feeling of being cool and ‘brave’ when I see myself blowing up a balloon bigger and bigger and bigger, until....

Daring to blow up balloons until they pop is kind of having fulfilled a lifetime goal, - as odd as this may sound. There is also some kind of mental roleplay in it - imaging blowing up balloons with the person in the mirror. Strange as well! I know ....

Anyway I simply love watching myself doing it.

Sincerely
            Susie

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

I do it too. I also like filming blow to pops from different angles to watch back.
              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Danniballoon
                • Mar 2018

I've done it in the past when I was riding them and really liked it. So much so, I started taking photos (developed them myself), then moved on to using a video camera. Sometimes I use 2 cameras. Nowadays it's all in wonderful 4K ;-) Love to watch them back, especially if it is a really nice balloon or one that is no longer available :-)

Comment

• Danishlooner
                  • Jan 2018

No, but I watch my own videos on xtube. I can't help it :-P

Comment

• Seasidelad
                    • Sep 2018

I love watching the balloon getting bigger as I blow it up also do this sometimes with inflatable get a massive turn on.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2018

I wouldn't do this, if it's just me with a balloon, but I would if I had a lady/partner/girlfriend with me, who wanted to watch me (us) blowing the balloon up...

...That would be highly sensual for me, and I'd be happy to oblige.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                        • Oct 2019

I always use a mirror to keep track of how big my balloons are, though I don't always do it while I'm actively inflating a balloon. I'm usually too focused on just blowing it up. However, a thing I like to do is hug the balloon close to me as I inflate so that I can feel it expand on my body. 😉
                        *notices bulge*

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                          • Jul 2017

I have done this, and I love it! I don't know about the rest of you, but I can see the size of the balloon as it expands, and the difference in perspective gets me going

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                            • Mar 2019

I LOVE the sensation of the balloon stretching and visually seeing it grow under my clothes getting tighter and bigger.
                            A session is not complete without watching myself inflate.

Comment

• Asclepio
                              • Sep 2018

I do it all the time, It is like a sexual booster to me hahaha
                              There is something special about see my balloons growing at the mirror, maybe the different perspective you get from that view.
                              I dont know why, but my balloons get bigger when I do that, maybe it is because I get too excited and just dont stop till I feel satisfied ☺️
                              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎