Old 14-07-2019, 02:47 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does size matter
Originally Posted by PBK View Post
The TT24 is a totally different balloon from the Qtex 24. I like the Tuftex 24 but it's definitely no Qualatex 24. The Qtex 24's were almost made with looners in mind. They neck beautifully, take a lot of riding and abuse and for the poppers they sound like a cannon when BTP'd (so I'm told).
The TT24's have a nice shape when blown up, and a decent neck can be coaxed out of them. I have them in my helium bunches all the time. They definitely don't get as big as the Qtex 24's and they neck nowhere near as nice, imho, but they're a nice balloon for filling with helium or just filling with air and having around. In my experience they take a lot of abuse but they are prone to defects.
Have you tried the Cattex 32" longnecks? They're literally made with looners in mind, and in my opinion are the best replacement for the Q24. Larger body, largest neck on any balloon I've ever seen (of course), strong and bouncy - great for riding.
Old 14-07-2019, 07:10 AM

PBK is on a distinguished road
Honestly, no, I haven't. I have heard about them and have seen pictures of the amazing necks they produce. Next time I do an order I'll have to order a few as I am definitely a big fan of the old Q-tex 24's and their shape.
Old 14-07-2019, 04:49 PM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
Nothing beats the the feeling of being squished by a large balloon from something like a q36 all the way to a weather balloon I'll take a large balloon over a smaller one all day long mate.
Plus i would imagine that having a 10 cm pop in my pants would hurt i would imagine it would be like having my balls slapped hard. Not fun.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:04 AM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Yes, for me size is very important. I never buy balloons smaller than 16" although I can get excited looking a lady blowing a smaller balloonz but smaller than 12" never could make me excited definitely.
Old 22-07-2019, 02:26 PM

Mazilon is on a distinguished road
16" to 18" is the perfect size for me as I enjoy straddling them. That size fills the space between my legs very nicely. No gaps, but at the same time, not forcing me to spread too wide.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:51 PM

Kiltieman is on a distinguished road
I like all balloons but particularly 12 and 14inch balloons. My only stipulation for my enjoyment of balloons is that they must be blown up preferably by mouth and to the utmost limit. My favourite feel is the tightest blown balloons and I love the noises they make when handled and bopped. I also like the long balloons either straight or with the bulges in. Again blown to the limit is the thing.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:39 PM

shuar is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OverTheTop View Post
Have you tried the Cattex 32" longnecks? They're literally made with looners in mind, and in my opinion are the best replacement for the Q24. Larger body, largest neck on any balloon I've ever seen (of course), strong and bouncy - great for riding.
I agree that the neck shape and general profile of the Cattex 32" longneck are perfect for me, but I really dislike the non-spherical nature of paddle mould balloons. Would love to see a fluted balloon of this profile... although I guess the entire point of a fluted mould is to not create a wide neck!
Old 28-07-2019, 01:41 PM

shuar is on a distinguished road
To answer the OP's question, I'm definitely in the 14-24" is optimal category, with the occasional GL or 36"ish around for decoration.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:49 AM

LavenderLemon is on a distinguished road
Oh, definitely. The smallest Iíll go for myself is currently 24 inches. Balloons that are bigger than 24Ē provide a more sensual experience for me simply because itís possible to make full body contact. Plus, anything smaller tends to be more fragile.

Plus, itís just a lot more fun to play with the big stuff.
Old 17-08-2019, 11:07 AM

stobarts is on a distinguished road
i myself love the `17" tuftex balloons they are the best for riding on and they get great necks on them too plus once blown up several times they can get almost big as 24" balloons