X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Which tattoo? A balloon!

Hi guys,
    I have been thinking to make a small tattoo and I thought to make a simple balloon, because it's a part, a huge part of my life and I don't necessarily have to explain the reason of this tattoo to other people, but... Imagine if I meet another looner on the road, she/he would understands very quick that we are fellow looners! The only problem, personally, could be if some lady understands and bother me, my wife would kills me eheheh. What do you think about?
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Which tattoo? A balloon!

It's your body, and you can adorn it in anyway you wish...

...However, depending on where the tattoo is, the more likely it is to be noticed, and the more "unusual" the tattoo (and by unusual, I don't mean anything negative, I mean purely a tattoo that is more unusual than most people are likely to have on their body), the higher the chances are that someone will inquire about it.

So you may well need to think about whether you want to adorn your body with something advertising one of the most innermost and secretive aspects of your life, especially if it's on your arm or leg, or can be easily seen. If it's more discretely hidden, then that's different.

But you should consider the negative as well as positive aspects, BEFORE you consider doing it. How will you feel in, say, 10 years time, having that symbol on your body? What if people assume it means something, even if it doesn't mean what they think it does?

Comment

• BYGavia
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by palloncino90
      ... I have been thinking to make a small tattoo and I thought to make a simple balloon...
      If it’s just a normal-looking balloon, then I don’t see a problem. 99.8% of people who see it will not associate it with sexual pleasure.

If I saw a random person’s tattoo of a balloon, I’d think they were a carefree or easygoing person, or perhaps they enjoy adventure.

I think it’s worth it if it makes you happy and it represents who you are. Just don’t expect strangers to jump to the conclusion that you are a looner simply by seeing your tattoo, even if you want them to know.

But BalloonBoyUK is right; a balloon tattoo in a more intimate location might raise an eyebrow or two.

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Thanks for the responses guys, if I will do it, it will be in a hidden part.
        I just thought that if every looners have it to identify each other would be very cool eheheh.
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍