This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tony

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi. Scottish phobic and wish i could pop.

Comment

• Nick_88
      • Feb 2021

I’m so happy that I found this forum!
      I’m Nick, 32, currently living in Finland. I have always had a thing for party balloons and condom balloons.. even the scent of latex balloon makes me really aroused.
      First time I realised I like balloons, I was around 8 and I got a huge transparent balloon to play. I used to love it.
      I’m in a relationship for 10 years and on the first time I tried to masturbate my partner with a condom balloon, he giggled and wasn't into it, but now he understands it and sends me videos of him masturbating with condom balloons. He got really into it and developed a thing for condoms, that makes me really happy.

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum nick 88
        The bigger the better

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
          • Mar 2020

Welcome ... U found the right group for your cool fantasy & turns on

Comment

• OhItPoppedAgain
            • Apr 2019

Hi there. I don't have permission to post my own thread so I'll post my question here.

I ordered the Heart Balloon 55" (140cm) from CATTEX. I can't find an answer to this online. How is the 55" measured? Is it from the opening to the top of the heart? Or is it from the left side to the right side? I want to know how big I can blow it up. The time I tried blowing it up, it didn't look 55" tall and I wasn't certain if I should risk inflating it any larger. Thanks.

Comment

• JCB
              • Feb 2021

Hello Vicci my name's Marc & glad to be aboard. My fave balloons are Tuftex 24 & I'm a non popper. I don't think is anything crazy about anyone loving balloons it's just healthy & natural

Comment

• JCB
                • Feb 2021

Hello Vicci my name's Marc I'm a non popper had a huge phobia about balloons as a kid but as I got got older felt attracted to them. I always have to have some balloons in the house. Now I adore balloons & I totally understand & get why others are attracted. The feel, the smell the sense of calm and well being around them

Comment

• JCB
                  • Feb 2021

Sorry didn't realise first post had gone thru

Comment

• Whoisjohngalt
                    • Feb 2021

Hi I’m a 30y/o straight male. I’m a semi popper. I currently live in Maryland but will be moving to SoCal fairly soon. I’ve been a lurker since probably around the time the forum started and I was a non contributing member of champagne and balloons a long time ago. The main reason I made an account finally is I’ve recently gotten out of a long term relationship and will be getting back into the dating scene soon enough. Given that fact I need to get comfortable talking freely about my fetish cause its been a struggle for me in the past and I want to be open and honest with people.

So I’m here to get used to speaking freely about balloons in a safe place.

Comment

• Blackpoolrock
                      • Feb 2021

Hi, I'm a looner joining up. From Preston originally but lived most of my life in Blackpool, hence the user tag. Women and balloons is my thing. It looks a great forum, glad I found it!

Comment

• Inflaballoon
                        • Feb 2021

Re: Hello and welcome

Hey Y’all !

Inflaballoon is my online handle across a range of platforms including Instagram and discord. I’ve loved balloons passionately for the last 4 years and plan to continue doing so! For me, it’s the inflation process which is especially arousing, but i of course love riding my balloons to! Looking forward to chatting with anyone and everyone

Comment

• Balloonmaker
                          • Nov 2020

Hello to everyone here. I has taken me 45 years to reveal my secret inflation fetish to anyone. At this point in my life I have come to know Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, been very happily married for 22years, traveled all over the planet, etc.

Recently I have battled 2 forms of cancer which has been successful so far. Now I'm at the point in my life that I'm tired of hiding my fetish because life is just too short. So I took a chance and shared it with my wife a few years back.

This was a lot for her to take in and of course she had a lot of questions. Over time of slowly showing her what it was all about for me, she began to understand my feelings eventhough she did not share the thrill. Well in the last year she has really stepped up and has asked many questions in a super supportive way. fast forward....we play with balloons together most nights of the week and talk openly about new things to try together. Not to mention when it's time to buy new ones, she jumps in asking to get the shapes and colors that she likes.

I have some different approaches to playing with balloons that I have not seen anywhere on the forums that I hope to share in the future to maybe bring more joy to others on here.

I also have the systems and materials to make custom dipped balloons from tiny to 6ft diameter just filled (not stretched). inflated size is 12 to 14 feet. never have gone that far. Other balloons I like to make are 3 or 4x dipped 12inch x 90inch. inflate one of these inside of a pair of jeans and they will RIP them to shreds! Anyway, I hope to get to a point where I could work with rubber suppliers and recreate wonderful balloons from the past that have gone extinct as well as develop new balloons that someone is looking for.

I also have developed some safe ways to permanently soften and plasticise vinyl toys to the point they are nearly the same feel as latex rubber. I will post more on these topics one I gain the user privileges.

Thanks for having such a warm welcoming site for shy people like me. I hope to follow in your footsteps and help continue this on.

Thanks, Balloonmaker
                          Last edited by Balloonmaker; 24-02-2021, 19:29.

Comment

• HebrewGrrl
                            • Feb 2021

Hi, I'm HebrewGrrl on Fetlife - some of you might remember me from UK Looners. I'm in the UK and in my mid-thirties. I've not done balloon fetish stuff for a while due to nasal polyps, but these have been removed now so hopefully I can get back to blowing stuff up soon. Bubble gum is more my thing, but I like balloons as well. I'm a non-popper, although this doesn't stop people asking me to do B2P, which I hate. If I pop balloons, I prefer to use knives or shoes or my fat arse.

I also write football RPF (real person fanfic). Although it's about male players, so if you're into stories about women blowing up balloons, you may want to look elsewhere.

Comment

• frankfrank
                              Empathetic Harmonizer
                              • Feb 2018

Welcome, Balloonmaker! You have a VERY interesting set of credentials and you'll certainly fit right in. You are so fortunate to have a supportive mate with you too, in the same space. Not everybody has that.

Your "all over the planet" thing interests me, too. I like to travel seriously, though such overseas trips have been on the rare side, because my work-at-home schedule always comes in and destroys the chance to do that. I haven't gone overseas since 2016 (Italy and Vatican, and car rental to four other countries out to Bosnia & H.)

It appears you're making some interesting balloons. SERIOUSLY...your 12 x 90 will inflate in a pair of jeans and pop the SEAM without the balloon itself popping?? That sounds like one that would give an incredible ride!

Congratulations to accepting your trait enough to feel good about coming out about it!
                              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• The1
                                • Mar 2021

A quick hello from me. Glad to be here and to have found likeminded people.

Hope you are all doing well in this crazy situation of ours.

Cheers and i am looking forward to many discussions.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎