Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Huge inflatables (and balloons)

Time for another story - this time about how some exagerrations of her lung power lands Betty with an unexpectedly big task...

For those just wanting balloon action, here it is:

“I know we weren’t supposed to bring presents, but we have something else” Riko said, rummaging around in her sizeable trunk.
    She lifted a cardboard package onto the table and Jo took out a pocket knife to cut open the tape. It turned out to be a sampler box of shaped balloons in all kinds of shapes and sizes from an untried manufacturer.
    Riko turned to the celebrant. “Sorry, Bets, but it’s just not a party without loons. Besides, Cherry was going to have us evaluate these at some point anyway.”
    “Does this mean you’ll get a lung workout as well?”
    “Yep!” Riko confirmed.
    “I couldn’t be more for it.”
    A few of the topmost bags were lifted out for inspection. There were half a dozen of each in various colors to showcase the available assortment.
    One of each type was unceremoniously blown to pop to gauge how much it could take, level of resistance and amount of residue. Sam, who always had pen and paper handy, wrote down the comments for each. Occasionally, she blew one up herself.
    John observed the group effort, noting how much fun they seemed to have filling the shaped latex with their breath. They joked and laughed, hitting each other with inflated rubber and decorating the place with the surviving loons. He was not in the least uncomfortable being the only man around, especially since he already had a girl to himself.
    He kissed her neck to make sure she didn’t feel neglected and reflected what a lucky guy he was to be in such great company. As Carrie filled a golden metallic balloon to the absolute limit and tied it off with practiced ease, he spoke up.
    “You know, balloons aren’t really my thing, but the way you ladies handle them I can see why some are into them.”
    In reply, Tessa picked out the most phallic one she could find, and meeting his gaze full on blew up the red rubber with long, hard and teasing breaths, pausing between each to straighten her back before leaning forward with the next puff. Betty felt the hard shaft pulse against her ass in reaction.
    If you pop my toy it’s war, she thought but just kept on blowing. She didn’t begrudge him such a lovely show.
    Tessa finished the inflation and tied off the bulging airship. It looked about four feet - maybe a bit more - in length, tapering towards the ends.
    Kim picked up a similar one in yellow. “Wonder how long they get?”
    She began inflating it in a much more businesslike manner, knowing it would be futile trying to be more teasing. The best she could hope for was a draw, unless she made Betty’s date come in his pants. Which, of course, would mean war.
    “Careful, chiquita, mine’s about as full as it gets.”
    Tessa walked up to Kim and extended the red balloon next to the rapidly expanding yellow one for comparison. Kim briefly stopped her efforts when they were the same size, then drew a fresh breath and blew it in. The yellow cylinder grew another inch and then exploded.
    The remains retained their original shape, minus a jagged hole along one side.
    “They don’t seem to make much of a mess.”
    “Better try one more to check.”
    Nita dutifully blew the green one to pop at approximately the same size with similar results, which were duly noted by Sam. Tessa hung her specimen with the other decorations and fished around for a new variety.
    Riko was finishing up a balloon in the shape of a cat’s head, with a silly face printed on one side. It was at least twice the size of her own skull.
    She held it out at arm’s length for inspection.
    “So cute! Kawaii, even.”
    “Are the ears supposed to be that uneven?” Jo wondered.
    “Don’t think so. Let me fix it.” She squeezed it trying to force the air into place, but only managed to make the poor thing pop. Riko recoiled with a small yelp.
    “Goodbye Kitty”, Mandy said. Sam noted their weakness.

“Bunnies!” Kim exclaimed happily. She’d discovered a set of rabbit-shaped ones.
    “Anything new about them?” Sam asked.
    “The size maybe, or the print. Who cares? They’re always fun!”
    She covered most of one with her fist and skilfully inflated the ears to the max, then filled up the head and finally blew the body into shape, but just barely.
    “Who’s up for ‘Puff, puff, pass’?” she asked.
    “I guess it’s not the usual kind”, John said.
    “For us it is. Everyone blows twice and the one who pops it is the loser.”
    “We used to say the winner, but it was too easy to cheat”, Carrie added.
    It was apparent the challenge had been rhetorical. As Kim had already blown more than her share, she handed it over to Alex without further ado. The brown-skinned girl added two measured puffs, then gave the bunny to Mandy who did the same with wide eyes. Sam closed hers while blowing, and so the balloon wandered from girl to girl, growing closer and closer to bursting with each breath.
    “Care to stand in for me?” Betty asked as Riko brought the rabbit over.
    “Sure”, John said. He took the overblown balloon and put a tentative breath into it. Not much happened. Russian roulette without the stakes, he thought, and blew again.
    A sudden bang made him happy they weren’t playing that game. The bunny exploded in his face, making the ears whizz off like separate balloons while Betty made a slight jump with a not unpleasant landing.
    “Yaaay!” shouted the other contestants.
    “Okay, I lost. What happens now?” he asked with sudden dread, remembering their fondness for dares.
    “Maybe we should have set some rules”, Nita said.
    “Don’t you dare make something up now”, Betty admonished.
    “Relax”, Riko said, “he can just wear a loser hat” - she placed an empty cup on his head - “and start another.” She handed over a regular balloon as well.
    “But this time, the loser has to drink a shot mixed from three random bottles. Fair?”
    The suggestion accepted, John inflated the balloon and gave it to Carrie. She inhaled deeply and blew hard, then repeated herself with even more force. She looked disappointed when it didn’t pop.
    “Ah well, at least it’s gonna be harder for you now” she told Kim, completing the circle.
    The loon didn’t even survive Mandy’s first puff, and she was served a small glass of Jägermeister, vanilla vodka and tequila. The face she pulled made Betty think they were almost even. Almost.
    The blonde recovered. “Cherry gave Liz some peppers. Trying them could be an interesting penalty!” She name dropped the varieties.
    Alex shook her head, crossing and uncrossing her arms in front. “Out”, she said with emphasis. “I value my taste buds, thank you!”
    “Oh, it can’t be that bad, right?” Carrie was doubtful.
    Nita laughed. “Cee, I’m raised on curries and trust me - I wouldn’t touch those if I could help it.”
    They went another round to give Mandy some company, which was provided by Alex whose second breath earned her a drink of Kahlua, Sambuca and gin.
    “Better than the reaper”, she declared and downed it.

More and more balloons were blown up and evaluated, some popped in the name of science but most strung up under the patio roof.
    Betty wished she’d been part of that inflation squad instead of being stuck with the huge bouncy toy, but she only had herself to blame - both inviting and accepting the challenge, then not giving up when she had the chance. She discreetly placed John’s hands on her breasts and blew on. The floor was all done and now the walls were coming up. She took some comfort in that.
    “Not going to look this time”, Nita said and put her fingers into the box, pulling out a bag containing a single balloon and the label ‘Giant Clown’. The rubber bozo had a round head protruding from a longer body and rather detailed printing. Uninflated, it measured at least a foot from shoes to hat flower.
    She inspected it with some curiosity, then brought it to her face and began to blow it up. As soon as it started to resist, her cheeks expanded in response. John was intrigued. Sure, all of those ladies puffed out impressively, but Vanita was in a league of her own. The way her visage distorted was almost disturbing - in an attractive way. He’d never seen anyone else who could inflate their features so much.
    It didn’t seem to affect her in the least as she added more and more air to make the white giant swell out in front of her.
    Kim eyed the indian girl. “One for the grandkids. ‘I once blew a clown at a birthday party’. Any of you ever had a clown?” she added with a sudden curiosity.
    “I know my standards are low, but no”, Tessa said.
    Betty’s reply was punctuated by puffs. “Been, yes, fucked, no.”
    Riko said “Do mimes count? I once dated a girl who dabbled in that. Didn’t work out though - she kept giving me the silent treatment.”
    She might have been pulling their legs, but since they agreed mimes were altogether different beasts it didn’t matter. Carrie right away performed a pretty good imitation of one blowing up an imaginary balloon, launching herself backwards from the pantomimed pop to land ass-first on the castle and making Betty cough from the sudden blowback.
    “Nice going”, she growled. “But don’t quit your day job - you’ll never be able to shut up for long enough.”
    Mandy had googled a poster of a sinister Pennywise lookalike trying to chat up a girl. ‘Evil clowns need love too’, the caption read.
    To no avail - assuming no one lied, clowns were missing from their collective sexual history.
    “Ooh! Let’s play ‘Never Have I Ever’!” Carrie suggested.
    “Later. We’re far too sober.”

Nita finished inflating the buffoon which turned out to be quite a bit taller and almost twice as wide as herself. She tied it off and leaned it against the wall.
    “Whew! Looks like I had to blow the biggest one.”
    “Yeah, right...”
    “Sorry, Beth. Biggest balloon.”
    They had almost used up the whole box and Jo regarded the final sample pack with some curiosity.
    “SuperStrongs - near unpoppable balloons” she read on the label. Time to put that to the test, I guess.”
    She took a dark red from the bag, wrapped her mouth around its neck and blew. The rubber sprang into shape but deflated with an audible phut when the pressure proved stronger than Jo’s lip-grip. She tried again, her cheeks taking on a darker hue with the effort, but once more failed to blow it up. This caught everyone’s attention.
    “What the… Here, try this” she told Sam and handed over the balloon. But despite a couple of attempts, her girlfriend didn’t manage to blow it up either.
    “Guess they really are super strong.”
    “We’ll see about that!” Jo sneered, her dark eyes flashing with determination. She drew a breath deep enough to almost snap the top button off her half-opened blouse, then forced it into the loon with all her might. With a whoosh it began to grow bigger as the rest cheered her on. Strong, steady breaths filled it up into a perfectly circular shape, and as it approached the advertised two-foot diameter she tied it off. She squeezed it hard.
    “Sturdy bastard, I’ll give it that. But it should be no match for a pin.”
    Before she could look around for one, Kim, Tessa and Alex had rushed the box to make sure they got a chance to test their mettle in the same way. Their cheeks ballooned out well in advance of the rubber, but all three managed to inflate their globes after a short struggle. Alex was in a slight lead but they weren’t racing for time.
    “Let’s check the durability”, Kim said and sat down on her purple ball. The others followed suit and soon they were bouncing merrily, the thick latex stretching out into incredible bulges.
    Betty had watched the proceedings without pausing her own task, but at that point she took the mouthpiece from her lips.
    “Hey Ames”, she called, “why don’t you blow one up too? Not fair you get away after sticking me with this.”
    Mandy grinned and picked up the second-to-last one. As she started to blow her pale face puffed out immensely and turned a deep shade of pink, but she kept trying until the balloon agreed to expand. With breath after breath she made it grow, only flinching a little when a bang announced that Kim had jumped high enough to burst her balloon on impact. Her butt struck the ground hard as she landed.
    “Ow.”
    “OK, so not doing that”, Alex said and stood up. Tessa rose as well and they added their now slightly deformed spheres to the decorations. The patio was lined with enough balloons for at least two parties.
    Mandy went back to work, blowing hard enough to make her face retain the unnatural color until she’d finished the inflation.
    “There! And I’m even done before you!”
    “Duh”, Betty said between breaths.

A single SuperStrong remained in its sad deflated state.
    “Guess we should try a blow to pop too”, Sam said. “Any takers?”
    “How ‘bout you, Carrot?” Betty asked. “Wanna show your strength?”
    “No way! Not gonna risk failing and hear about it ‘til the end of time!”
    Sam disliked overly loud btp’s, and as these promised to be noisy no one asked her.
    “I’m all puffed”, Nita admitted, “and I know my limitations. Want to do the honors, Ree?”
    “Sure”, Riko said and picked up the final, yellow SuperStrong. In an almost off-handed fashion, she blew hard enough to make it stretch out on the first attempt, then kept blowing one huge breath after another into it until it had grown past the rated size. Her cheeks were as round and shiny as the balloon, with a firm expression to match on the rest of her face.
    Sam stuck her fingers in her ears. So did Johnny, who wasn’t used to that kind of noise.
    The rest of the gang watched in disbelief as their smallest member inflated the ‘unpoppable’ balloon with apparent ease so much she disproved the description. With a thunderous boom it exploded from an overdose of her breath, raining pieces all over the party. Somewhere in the distance, a dog began to bark.
    Mandy removed a shred from the punchbowl. “Wow.”
    “Brutal.”
    “Of course, everyone knows yellow ones are easier. Something in the dye”, Kim said.
    “What will the neighbors think?” Johnny wondered. He remembered a party busted up by the cops because of some fireworks. And the naked dude in the street, of course.
    “Eh, who cares?” Carrie said.
    “Don’t be alarmed!” Nita called out in her sweetest voice. “That was just a balloon popping!”
    “I don’t think the dog heard you”, Riko observed while cleaning up the last of her mess.
    “My ears are still ringing”, Jo said.
    “That’s why I covered mine”, her lover said. “Let me blow them better…”
    Betty paused to catch her breath. “Wanna play doctor too?” she panted over her shoulder.
    John-boy tucked her hair behind her ears to follow Sam’s example and was rewarded with a satisfied sigh as his date went back to her endeavors. To his surprise, he realized the giant inflatable was getting full. Only the corner towers were sagging a bit.
    “Oh my god… How’s that even possible?” he exclaimed in disbelief, pointing vaguely in the direction of the hose.
    “Just call me Wonder Woman”, Betty smiled and blew in even more. She kept on and on, and her power and determination impressed Johnny so much he felt his cock throb with desire to have her. He thrust it upwards to let her know how much he wanted her right then.
    “Promises, promises” she winked and stood up, not to expose his erection but to make sure no premature accidents occurred. Besides, she was going into the final stretch and wanted to make the most of her last reserves.
  • Infl8
    • Apr 2017

Re: Huge inflatables (and balloons)

That was nice! Thank you for the story. I really liked it when the figurine balloons were inflated and also when the SuperStrong balloons were inflated.
    Last edited by Infl8; 03-05-2018, 23:39.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
      • Sep 2016

Great work, as always, Harley! Was a very fun read.

When it said "Huge inflatables" I was thinking in the size category of the Puffywaws toys or Ayru/Marcy dragoness but a whole bouncy castle? XD

Maybe she should try to blow up one of the Macy's Day Parade balloons next?

Comment

• Harley
        • Jan 2016

Hey, it's not the BIGGEST type of bouncy castle!
        Anyway, the discussion that spawned the idea for this tale went on to the logical conclusion - bigger IS better. At least for comedy value. Here's a hint of what might follow, if I keep working on it:

“Honey, you remember that ‘biggest blowup’ thing?” Kriss asked as she entered the living room. More than a month had passed but I could clearly recall that time.
        “‘Course, baby. You made it pretty memorable.”
        “I try”, she smiled. “Anyway, the answer might change in a bit.”
        “Please don’t tell me Goodyear’s made you an offer.” I was pretty sure the damn fool wouldn’t back down from a blimp.
        “Not quite! But I’ve been in touch with Puffco again.”
        As one of the leading manufacturers of inflatables, they’d retained Kriss’ services in the past, depicting her blowing up some of their more popular products. Even though the photos always caught her putting in a finishing breath, she’d naturally inflated everything herself from the start. She’d feel like a cheater if she didn’t. And since she was paid a set sum, they got more worktime from her that way.
        “Got their trade catalogue right here.” She produced a glossy, square booklet and began leafing through it. Beach toys and display examples went past in quick succession until she reached the fairground attractions.
        “Bouncy castles are nice but that’s been done”, she said and kept flipping. She stopped at a section called ‘Dino rides’.
        These were some mammoth inflatables, although no actual mammoths. There was a twelve-foot T-Rex with a slide running down its back, and a stegosaurus with rides in both directions from the highest point. The dull back spikes served as railings and the beast was about twenty feet from nose to tail tip. I realized at once this was what Kriss had in mind and pointed it out.
        “Nuh-uh”, she said, and turned the page.
        The picture needed a full spread to do it justice. Occupying the entire layout was an enormous brontosaurus, with a built-in inflatable staircase allowing people to reach its backside and slide all the way down its tail. My jaw dropped as I read the measurements. The rounded body with the short, stumpy legs was thirty feet long and the head rose a staggering twenty-five feet from the ground - a full ten feet above the back’s highest point. It looked absolutely massive - a far cry from the more slender drawings I’d seen in biology books.
        I was stunned. I tried to say something, but couldn’t find words. No polite ones at any rate.
        “Cool, huh?” Kriss beamed. “They’re sending one over next week!”
        “It was nice knowing you”, I replied without thinking.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I just downloaded the pdf onto my kindle app & i cant wait to settle down tonight & read it with a glass of my Dads best bourbon!

Comment

I just KNOW it's going to be hot stuff!

Comment

"Is that a balloon in your pocket or are you just happy to feel me!"
              Love it! You write with a sparkling clarity, Harley....i can almost see everything you describe. & very HOT Keep it up!

Comment

• ChillinHaze
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Harley
                Hey, it's not the BIGGEST type of bouncy castle!
                Anyway, the discussion that spawned the idea for this tale went on to the logical conclusion - bigger IS better. At least for comedy value. Here's a hint of what might follow, if I keep working on it:

“Honey, you remember that ‘biggest blowup’ thing?” Kriss asked as she entered the living room. More than a month had passed but I could clearly recall that time.
                “‘Course, baby. You made it pretty memorable.”
                “I try”, she smiled. “Anyway, the answer might change in a bit.”
                “Please don’t tell me Goodyear’s made you an offer.” I was pretty sure the damn fool wouldn’t back down from a blimp.
                “Not quite! But I’ve been in touch with Puffco again.”
                As one of the leading manufacturers of inflatables, they’d retained Kriss’ services in the past, depicting her blowing up some of their more popular products. Even though the photos always caught her putting in a finishing breath, she’d naturally inflated everything herself from the start. She’d feel like a cheater if she didn’t. And since she was paid a set sum, they got more worktime from her that way.
                “Got their trade catalogue right here.” She produced a glossy, square booklet and began leafing through it. Beach toys and display examples went past in quick succession until she reached the fairground attractions.
                “Bouncy castles are nice but that’s been done”, she said and kept flipping. She stopped at a section called ‘Dino rides’.
                These were some mammoth inflatables, although no actual mammoths. There was a twelve-foot T-Rex with a slide running down its back, and a stegosaurus with rides in both directions from the highest point. The dull back spikes served as railings and the beast was about twenty feet from nose to tail tip. I realized at once this was what Kriss had in mind and pointed it out.
                “Nuh-uh”, she said, and turned the page.
                The picture needed a full spread to do it justice. Occupying the entire layout was an enormous brontosaurus, with a built-in inflatable staircase allowing people to reach its backside and slide all the way down its tail. My jaw dropped as I read the measurements. The rounded body with the short, stumpy legs was thirty feet long and the head rose a staggering twenty-five feet from the ground - a full ten feet above the back’s highest point. It looked absolutely massive - a far cry from the more slender drawings I’d seen in biology books.
                I was stunned. I tried to say something, but couldn’t find words. No polite ones at any rate.
                “Cool, huh?” Kriss beamed. “They’re sending one over next week!”
                “It was nice knowing you”, I replied without thinking.
                Gosh, I know we are talking about the woman nicknamed "Iron Lungs" but even she will have trouble inflating something of that size. ^^'

A normal girl already has problems blowing up toys in the Puffypaws size range and I'm talking from experience here. I once blew my Zenith up via mouth (well together with my girlfriend) and that was when I realized I'm not made to blow up big inflatables.

Comment

• Harley
                  • Jan 2016

@ChillinHaze: Yes, Puffypaws are what most people would classify as giant inflatables and I won't argue they'd take some effort! Literature can bypass some of the real-world limitations but we are still talking about a several-day-venture here, of course.

@Bubble Boy: Thanks! I do try to put the reader in the middle of things, although that comes at the cost of brevity. Some like it dialogue-heavy, others hate it, but the latter can always skip the talking.

Comment

• Infl8
                    • Apr 2017

I was wondering about the Puffypaws inflatables myself. Is it possible to even inflate those by mouth, or are they normally meant to be inflated via air pump or inflator?

Comment

• ChillinHaze
                      • Sep 2016

@Infl8 The PP toys can be inflated by mouth but it will take a lot of time and effort unless you got stamina and lung power like a singer in an opera.
                      Like I wrote, we did it once with our Zenith but I really advise to use a pump. ^^'

@Harley I was just wondering if you intentionally try to avoid picking inflatables that could be compared to Puffypaws' designes, because the ones that were in your stories so far were all pretty uncommon shapes for inflatables. Not complaining here but your picks were pretty interesting and surprising so far.

Comment

• Harley
                        • Jan 2016

To be honest, I just pick whatever seems to fit for story purposes. The ones in the "bragging" segment are all very generic - I suppose the giant orcas come closest to real-life models, but many manufacturers make such pooltoys so they're pretty non-descript too (and the reader is free to imagine the size).
                        I think the Puffypaws-like models have been absent because I've never really written about giant inflatables before in an attempt to keep everything moderately plausible. That's right out the window with this latest effort, though!
                        (Altough there will be a near Puffypaws-sized hippo in an upcoming book, I can say that much. Big enough to block a doorway, at least.)

Comment

• ChillinHaze
                          • Sep 2016

I see, that explains it pretty well. But I would have thought a damsel in distress scenario where the shining knight comes in and defeats (deflates) the bad dragon would fit right into one of the girls' shows. I think it wouldn't even be that hard to mix in the usual amount of teasing and sexy/erotic appealing.
                          Could be that I'm just imagining that though ^^'
                          Because dragons seem to be one of the most commonly used creatures for big inflatables.
                          Last edited by ChillinHaze; 08-05-2018, 22:00.

Comment

• Infl8
                            • Apr 2017

Thanks, Chillinhaze. I was wondering, which inflatables would be feasible to inflate by mouth, since the PP toys would be easier to inflate via pump?

Comment

• Harley
                              • Jan 2016

Thanks for the dragon idea! I love it! (will see if I can work it in somewhere.) It's always nice to get inspirations like that.
                              As for feasible inflatables, I guess it depends on the person, but I think most would be able to do one of the aforementioned orcas. They are pretty big, but not overwhelmingly so. Beyond that, I guess everyone has to set their own limits

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎