Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stormbubble
    • Nov 2017

Re: Having fun inside climb in balloon

I still need some advice for the pump hose and air escaping. I have a remote so there's no problem with that, it's just not a good seal around the hose when inside the balloon. That and climbing in are the two biggest obstacles...and i've also found having a good quality climb in balloon helps, there are some thinner ones.

Comment

• stormbubble
      • Nov 2017

Does anyone know balloon802 on Twitter? I see he has several climb in balloon photos (warning it doesn't look like he always wears clothes), i'd be curious about the best way to keep air in the balloon without holding on to the mouth of it.

Comment

• BigBreathless
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by stormbubble
        Does anyone know balloon802 on Twitter? I see he has several climb in balloon photos (warning it doesn't look like he always wears clothes), i'd be curious about the best way to keep air in the balloon without holding on to the mouth of it.
        I just dug around in his twitter and he has videos of his balloon adventures and a blog he posts them in. With the help of google translator you get the idea of what he is doing.

blog:

videos:
        FC2動画は検索も視聴も無料の動画コンテンツ。誰でも投稿ができます。スマホで撮影したムービーも簡単アップロード。FC2ブログなど自分のサイトに設置もできます

Blows my fuckin mind what he is doing alone, but he is really creative.
        This one I found most curious, as it is something I have done myself, but not like he did: https://video.fc2.com/a/content/201809183RyhuphX

Comment

• stormbubble
          • Nov 2017

Wow, and getting your head into some of those balloons has to be difficult.

Comment

• jb3593
            • Mar 2019

Balloon802 does everything I would love to do! He posted something on Twitter saying he wants to get inside a large balloon stuffed with smaller balloons.

I've seen in his videos/pictures that he inflates a balloon and puts it in the neck to keep it closed. I've tried it myself, at least to keep a large balloon inflated and it seems to work very well.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
              • Mar 2016

This guy’s able to put his head and dick in two separate balloons. That’s not easy. (Although it feels like a lot of effort to go through to not even cum in it.)

Comment

• stormbubble
                • Nov 2017

I like getting inside and using the hose to inflate though, therein lies my problem with air escaping around the hose. I guess that's another method to cover it with a balloon and blow the others up by mouth air, only using the hose to pump more fresh air in.

Originally posted by jb3593
                Balloon802 does everything I would love to do! He posted something on Twitter saying he wants to get inside a large balloon stuffed with smaller balloons.

I've seen in his videos/pictures that he inflates a balloon and puts it in the neck to keep it closed. I've tried it myself, at least to keep a large balloon inflated and it seems to work very well.
                Last edited by stormbubble; 11-03-2020, 00:13. Reason: clarification

Comment

• stormbubble
                  • Nov 2017

well i've ordered another climb-in and going to keep trying it until I get it right...i've wondered about using a zip tie if I take a knife in with me...i'm just leery...so far I haven't gotten stuck.

Comment

• stormbubble
                    • Nov 2017

Sorry for multiple posts, i found an old post that said to try a shoe lace. What other balloons can fit over a head, I noticed Balloon802 with a large heart balloon over his head....i couldn't even get one of those 18 inch stuffers to stretch enough...a wide neck is certainly needed. I did try a SA once and it fit over my head, sadly I haven't seen one since. Wish I still had that balloon.

Comment

• jb3593
                      • Mar 2019

Every 36 inch balloon I've bought has fit over my head.

Comment

• stormbubble
                        • Nov 2017

Here is one I found (see photo) don't see many videos of people filling up climb in balloons with more balloons!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• stormbubble
                          • Nov 2017

Successful climb-in yesterday, used a shoe lace to secure air hose. Blew up balloons inside until it was full with 16 inch balloons. Thought about staying in there to stay away from the virus!

Comment

• DJ Looner
                            • Apr 2020

Originally posted by stormbubble
                            I tried that getting in and it raising my feet, but didn't realize you could do the opposite too! Also seems like it would be easy to do like you and get in a double filled and then pump air between them for more fun. Have you tried filling them with anything else besides other balloons?
                            I found an Intex inflatable chair and was able to roll it blow my 6ft wide neck balloon up and slide it inside the balloon. Then I inflated the balloon again got inside, feet first, then refilled as large as I could. HERE IS the KEY, I took a medium Rubber ball into the balloon with me, this is to plug the opening it works great. And there is always the element of surprise if you bump that ball hard enough that it pops out, but that typically only happens if it gets lube on it. The next thing I do is take my air pump into the balloon with me. Then shove that ball into the opening with only the electrical cable passing thru. Then inflate the chair. The next step gets tricky you need to position the chair just right so that when you sit in it you can comfortably put your head back thru the opening. At this point I pull the ball back inside tell you why in a minute, I then push the pump back out and let the air escape. If you have your head in the opening you can control the air flow enough so you can sit comfortably and at this point put the ball between your feet in front of the chair. If you don't you'll know why I started doing this fast. I then let all the air out and I use a different pump with small 1/4inch air line that sucks the air out. Be careful where you put that line so it doesn't vacuum to the balloon before the air is all out. I have that pump on a wireless outlet with the remote in my hand. But to me it would be more fun if my playmate had control of the remote. The ball between your feet help keep them from getting pinched at an odd angle against the chair. Once all the air is out your playmate can pull the hose out. And you are pretty much locked in place until the release you. And they have a nice custom latex chair to sit in and tease in anyway they want. It is a rush. But my gal is not into "fun" as much as I wish she would be so I hope some of you have a playmate that is more interested and willing to play. Have fun y'all. And let me know how it goes for you. Or if you have any suggestions on a quieter pump.

Enjoy,
                            DJ

Comment

• DJ Looner
                              • Apr 2020

Here is the inflatable chair I put inside my climb in balloon.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎