Old 22-06-2019, 12:05 PM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does size matter
Usually I only get a turn on by balloons from 14” to 24”, bigger ones can make it for me, and it is not only the size that matters, to have a good effect over me a balloon must be always overinflated, and I usually prefer the one that arent so round, my two favorites are the unique 16” and the tuftex 17”, they are on my top 2 list, after them I like the sempertex 18”, qualatex 16”, qualatex 18”, unique 24” and the only balloon bigger that I like is the uniques “globos” 29”, because they arent round, and I can get a very nice neck on overinflation with them.
So to have a short answer, Yes, size matters but it is not the only thing to me
Old 22-06-2019, 01:06 PM

1982popper is on a distinguished road
I might be a popper, but size matters to me when I just play around.

I like balloons from 24" and up. And GLs except the 500 - I find it small... My favorite sizes must be 36", GL700 and 63" dolls... And the big inflatables too like the intex mega duck and big islands

Originally Posted by BalloonBoyUK View Post
Balloon-rooms - rooms empty of everything except carpet/curtains, and then filled from floor to ceiling with 12" balloons - can be great fun, and no one in the Forum would say that a room filled with small balloons isn't fantastic!
Actually I might be the one on this forum, who would not find it fantasic. I like balloons big. Normally I just throw anything smaller than 16" away.

Last edited by 1982popper; 22-06-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 22-06-2019, 02:42 PM

LoonerPlanet is on a distinguished road
My answer would mirror Depplooner's. I would add to Depplooners' list Belbals; 24" and 36" Tuftex; and 15" Unique.

Here is the interesting thing--context matters. If I only inflate 17" or 18" balloons, they look huge, but if I add some 3 foot balloons, they look huge and 17" seems normal size.
Old 23-06-2019, 12:45 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 1982popper View Post
Actually I might be the one on this forum, who would not find it fantasic. I like balloons big. Normally I just throw anything smaller than 16" away.

Wow! Hypothetically-then, and purely out of curiosity, if all balloons over 16" no longer existed, or couldn't be purchased, would you not go back to using smaller balloons or would you give-up your fetish?

I discard balloons only if they are dangerous for me to inflate or because they're old, likely to pop (as I'm a strict non-popper). But even I've kept some 5", 9" and 10" balloons, as spares, and for variety.

Discarding a balloon purely because it's smaller than you may like, seems an odd choice. It's like being offered a slice/plate of your favourite dessert, and then rejecting it, because you've not been given as much as you'd prefer, or because you can't have seconds.

Sometimes, some balloons are better than no balloons at all, at least in my eyes.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:11 PM

Yen_D_Heart is on a distinguished road
Interesting, I also don't enjoy small balloons at all. I do keep some of the 14"- 16" balloons that are added to a shipment for free but I hardly ever inflate or play with them. I am more afraid of popping with smaller balloons in general.

With larger balloons I feel safer to inflate them with a pump as I have a terrible feeling for the "fullness" of a balloon. I think I under-inflate every balloon because of this fear.

Filling a room full of balloons wouldn't do much for me either, I can only ride one balloon at a time :P
Old 24-06-2019, 01:00 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Yen_D_Heart View Post
Filling a room full of balloons wouldn't do much for me either, I can only ride one balloon at a time :P
But have you ever been in a balloon-room, or been in one naked, with a partner, lover, or other playmate?

I have, and have created three balloon rooms over the years, in some of the flats I've lived in, and it's great fun, whether you're a popper, non-popper, semi-popper, hugger, smootherer, layer, or just enjoy being surrounded by them, pleasuring yourself senseless, with balloons around and under every part of your body.

Try it first, then tell me it wouldn't do much for you! LOL I promise you, it's one of the best balloon experiences you'll ever have, whether you're with someone or on your own
Old 24-06-2019, 02:35 PM

Yen_D_Heart is on a distinguished road
I have no doubt that it could be amazing, but it seems not all that enticing for me. Especially since larger balloons would probably be not so practical, plus the constant fear of them popping :P

I don't think I will try it any time soon. It would take a long time to prepare and cost quite a bit of money that I don't want to spend on my fetish if I would do it somewhere else than my home.

I understand the fascination and pleasure it could give to others, but my experience with balloons don't line up with that.
Old 24-06-2019, 07:45 PM

Eastlooner is on a distinguished road
I started with some small sizes- 12" were the only available and were always overinflated and perfect blown. Then I went to bigger ones- tried 24-36" and giant figurines, bought also some climb-in ones (never blown and rescued with a an oven now) but never was into them too much. The best were Greek Swan loons 19 and 21 pear shaped and Everts 18 and 20"- both not available now. So I went back and 14" Belbals (great neck), 16" Uniques(teardrop) and Qualatexes (something in between) are my favourite now Sometimes I blow some Tuftexes 24 or Q24, but only few of them, they work as a temporary decor and are popped fast by my wife, just to create some space for us and without my protest. GLs- 500 are too small, 1200 too large so we stay with 700s'
Old 25-06-2019, 01:57 AM

QuickRide1284 is on a distinguished road
Yes, for me size does matter, the larger the balloon the more it turns me on. The largest balloons I own are 36" and they are my favorites to play with, and I'm trying to get some larger balloons.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:03 AM

Whoopsapopperlips is on a distinguished road
I like ‘em big.
Rarely get overly entertained by anything under 14”
Like them best when they are on about their fifth full inflation, way past their rated size, starting to get a decent neck, but still quite soft and bouncy.

Then it’s tightening time.

Favourites are Belbal (if you miss Qtex24, try theirs), Cattex, Tuftex.
Usually 24-36, GL 500/700, giant figures etc. if cost were no issue would love to have more 45 inch and up.