X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tfj181
    • Sep 2019

Balloons to try

Hey all!

I've predominantly been using BB14s as my go loon of choice, just love how necked and tight they can go and can also take a hell of abuse. I'm in the mood to try new loons so thought I'd start a thread.

I like to neck my loons and push them REALLY tight... Anyone got recommendations for loons bigger than 14", can be necked to the max and go super tight?
  • LoonerHoax
    • May 2020

Re: Balloons to try

Tuftex 17", Q16, Q24 (if you can find them).

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

17" Tuf-Tex or 17" BSA for the neck, 16" Qualatex or maybe 18" Sempertex for the tightness.

Comment

• BallonBTP
        • Apr 2020

If you like them both big and very tight you might try the Qualatex 18" stuffing balloons. They have quite a wide neck though, but they still look very nice when blown up "all the way" (until a certain point of course).

If you are into airship balloons the Qualatex 646's might also be worth a try. These balloons get so tight that they are very hard to blow up too far - at least without REALLY wanting them to burst. They do get a neck, but of course not like the neck on a round balloon. However it is amazing how much air they can take!
        Last edited by BallonBTP; 07-09-2021, 05:54.

Comment

• FunLooner
          • Dec 2019

I still have Q24s! Can part with some! And try unique 16”

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢