X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ms Crossdress
    • Jul 2022

Re: Balloons & fireworks

I use to have a phobia of both.

Balloons for some strange reason I started to use in my early teens and ive been hooked ever since and fireworks ive been ok with since about my mid 20's.

However, I am still afraid of certain fireworks, because im aware how of explosive it is, but otherwise im ok with the smaller ones and fountain type fireworks.

Comment

• q16popper
      • Jun 2022

I've never had a fear of fireworks - but as a kid balloons were so frightening I couldn't go anywhere near them.

That's all changed now

Comment

• Regular Guy
        • Aug 2015

In my childhood I had a very strong phobia of balloons and fireworks.

On the other hand fireworks fascinated me.

At the age around 12 I got rid of the phobia of fireworks on new years eve.
        There was this group of people igniting firecrackers. At first I was quite far away and covered my ears then I got nearer and nearer and I soon felt comfortable.
        I just covered my ears as there were bigger firecrackers but even that was soon gone.
        Then it was kind of fun to see how the firecrackers bursted, the flames, the sparks the bangs echoing through the streets.

Today I have a big passion for fireworks. Whenever a firework takes place somewhere I will watch it.
        New years eve I do my own firework.

But until today I couldn't really get rid of my phobia of balloons...

Comment

• zhilman
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Regular Guy
          In my childhood I had a very strong phobia of balloons and fireworks.

On the other hand fireworks fascinated me.

At the age around 12 I got rid of the phobia of fireworks on new years eve.
          There was this group of people igniting firecrackers. At first I was quite far away and covered my ears then I got nearer and nearer and I soon felt comfortable.
          I just covered my ears as there were bigger firecrackers but even that was soon gone.
          Then it was kind of fun to see how the firecrackers bursted, the flames, the sparks the bangs echoing through the streets.

Today I have a big passion for fireworks. Whenever a firework takes place somewhere I will watch it.
          New years eve I do my own firework.

But until today I couldn't really get rid of my phobia of balloons...

My case is also the same like you. I think why we sooo afraid of balloon popping is the after math of balloon popping. Balloon pops with something flying near our face or body. Fireworks usually we sit far away from it. That’s why we afraid more towards balloon popping than the fireworks.

Comment

• LoudPop
            • Sep 2018

Years ago, I spent Christmas and New Years in northern Italy. I didn't know what to expect, but the Italians love popping firecrackers during that time of year. And they have some very large and loud ones. My ex-wife and I would be walking along the streets and BOOM! A big firecracker would go off nearby and echo through the town. I would jump every time; and she wouldn't even flinch. She would smile and giggle. I bought some firecrackers and we popped them together. I remember setting off some large firecrackers that were "matchless"; you could strike them (like a match); pretty cool way to light them. They were the loudest firecrackers I've set off.

Comment

• StartledPopper
              • Sep 2023

It took me much longer to get comfortable with fireworks than balloons popping, mainly just because of how loud they can be. Even though I was fascinated by them, it really wasn't until very recently that I truly got over my fear. Sometimes I still need a moment to acclimate when there are lots of random ones. Now I love fireworks sooo much, especially the big booms you can feel in your chest. Last year was actually the first time I ever shot off fireworks myself - that was an awesome experience. I spent the last 4th of July at a rowdy East Coast beach town.. went out on the beach and was surrounded by unpredictable pops and bangs in all directions for a few hours! So much fun. I would have been scared out of my mind as a child!

Comment

My fear of fireworks is a bit odd as it seems to kinda come and go as it wants. Sometimes I really dislike fireworks and then there are times where they don't bother me too much, think it has to do with how many fireworks are set off and how far away from me it is. And weirdly balloons popping seem to be kinda the same. Usually I am terrified of balloons popping but there have been times where it really just doesn't bother me at all. The thing that comes to mind is one time when I was at a local McDonalds when they still used balloons here. I was waiting to order with two friends and one of the workers had taken down the balloon arch they had hanging above the registers and dragged it into the kitchen and just started popping all of the balloons with a knife. I could clearly see him doing it as he wasn't that far away from me. For some reason that time it didn't really bother me and the balloons didn't look like they were too old or anything so the pops weren't dull but they also weren't super loud.

Comment

• StartledPopper
                  • Sep 2023

I totally get that, I've felt similar especially while I was getting over a strong fear, and my comfort level will still vary even though I love them now. I think it depends a lot on how relaxed you are feeling at the moment, if you've had a chance to acclimate at all to the pops or if it's totally sudden, if you are in a situation where you feel trapped, etc. It helped me to purposely seek opportunities to watch fireworks in a situation where I felt totally comfortable - far away at first and not in a crowd. That let me get used to and start enjoying the fireworks, until eventually I got comfortable in more and more situations. I could see balloons popping being the same - seeing someone deliberately cleaning up decorations is pretty different from being in a room at a party where there are people playing with balloons everywhere, and you know there's going to be very loud pops nearby but you have no idea when!

Comment

• Scooter
                    • May 2022

Something of note is that at festivals and ceremonies and stuff here fireworks do get lit... but they're pretty weak and not very loud. I was really scared a loud BOOM was going to happen the first time I encountered them, but it never came. They're specifically used during the day so not to disturb people nearby who could be in their houses or working. I'm still not particularly fond of them, but they're definitely manageable.

Totally get what you two are saying though. Exactly how nervous or scared I am depends on a bunch of different factors.

Comment

• Ms Crossdress
                      • Jul 2022

Found a little vid of me with a firework and some balloons. https://www.facebook.com/MsCrossdres...2333396567083/

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                        • Apr 2023

An M1000 Firecracker going off inside a Railroad Tunnel or Quiet Neighborhood at 3am. Is Absolutely Hillarius. A Balloon Bursting out from underneath Me is Absolutely Arousing. Two totally different things.

Since it's a Fireworks and Balloons thread.
                        One time I blew up a 36" Purple Balloon with Fireworks Prints all over it. I took Me a Long time to blow it up by mouth NICE, Big, Full and Tight. I was just about ready to ride it and Start humping it Then My wife Came in and Took it From Me. She sat Her fine Ass Down Beside Me on the Couch and crossed Her Sexy Legs. She Produced a Long Pearl Headed floral Pin and Gently Started Pricking Holes in My Balloon with it. I kept waiting for The BANG but it never Happened. The Detatched Concentrated look on Her Face as She Whimsically Punctured My Balloon Made Me Cum So Hard! Especially watching Her Beautiful Blue eyes looking to decide where to poke the Next Hole in the Balloon. When My balls were Drained She Gave My Balloon back to Me Completely Flat and said, "Let's see How long it takes You to blow it back up this Time!" I was shooting blanks by that time.
                        Last edited by Slow DeFlaite; 13-09-2023, 14:45.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎